Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hinting and begging posts have started already, posting asking for recommendations’ for who to go to for a pregnancy massage. These idiots always post asking for where to go when all they’re doing is hinting for a company to message them to offer it for free. It makes me so mad that these rich people have plenty money to pay for these things, more than enough money to provide for a baby yet they expect freebies because they think they’re entitled. Normal people often struggle to buy the basics for their babies but they go without in order to make sure their child has what they need yet you’ve got scumbags like this who are simply too tight to dip into their very healthy bank accounts to provide for their own baby It makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 47
No but I read tattle before I had seen the reel and thought you guys were exaggerating about the lack of bump 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate the whole ‘recommendations’ culture of these huns. As if she is going to go where wee skint Susie from down the road recommends. She’s just wanting the posh places to hit her up and that’s beyond cringe. That and her passive aggressive posts about men’s behaviour. Well you would get knocked up by someone you barely knew Laura. It’s done now. Deal with it.

Reactions: 30
I love Laura, but oh God!!! There's young ones pregnant and single ALL the time. With her age and financial stability she will be grand like. However, I can predict she won't handle motherhood (and the lack of freedom that comes with it) very well. She has had too long to only worry about herself. In my opinion, young single mothers cope very well because they haven't had the time to obsess over themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I know it’s early but I think the next thread title should be:

Laura Anderson #3: In front of her mirror changing clothes all day, dating has-beens from y2k

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I know it’s early but I think the next thread title should be:

Laura Anderson #3: In front of her mirror changing clothes all day, dating has-beens from y2k
It took over 2 years to get through the first thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does anyone else think it’s a bit crappy that she said on her stories the other that that the reason she did IVF with Dane was because of problems on his side? Bit crappy not only blaming him but making it known he has fertility issues. Don’t think she would appreciate it if it was the opposite and he’d done the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 49
As I said I love laura. I laughed when she said about Dane and the ivf thing. She's really honest and it's usually funny. But I just worry about her!! She's loosing it

Reactions: 4
As I said I love laura. I laughed when she said about Dane and the ivf thing. She's really honest and it's usually funny. But I just worry about her!! She's loosing it
Especially at all the aimed posts, aye we get it laura you are pissed off at gary but leave it out, shes just making herself look like a bunny boiler

Reactions: 20
Whatever the truth of what’s happened, he’s playing a far cannier game by exclusive chats with the sun saying how he loves her and making his insta very family focused and not commenting on the situation with her

Reactions: 13
The cropped jumper and unbuttoned jeans when she’s literally 5 mins pregnant 😂 please

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This literally is a car crash… I can’t turn away! I now check her IG daily 🙈 I used to do it every so often!
I’m already sick of seeing her ‘bump’ 🙄
This is gonna be a long ‘ol six months….

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.