Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy Hart has had her baby I see… she was almost as insufferable, as Laura has been thus far in this pregnancy… Least Amy appears to be happy and in a stable relationship. Something I don’t feel Laura has ever had… 😏

Reactions: 10
There’s a test you can get which shows chromosome abnormalities etc which a lot of people get and that shows sex as well, so that may be why she found out the sex early

Reactions: 3
Massive titties and bulging belly? Hang on I’ll have to go and get my magnifying glass 🔍
61730882-D4F8-4CD4-9822-9E489C1041ED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s a test you can get which shows chromosome abnormalities etc which a lot of people get and that shows sex as well, so that may be why she found out the sex early
I believe she wanted to know the sex asap, because she's shallow and been obsessed with getting pregnant from any mug available

Reactions: 13
Gary will have something up about healing from being with a narcissist too. They are both z list celebs so realistically neither of them are lying, they are probably both raging narcissists.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why post about a Narcissist, then the next slide “if someone doesn’t agree with how I heal” - then don’t post it! What is she healing from exactly, I’ve had cheese in my fridge longer than that relationship lasted 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Do we think the whole sticking the belly, holding the hand on it thing is due to her body issues? I've noticed the majority of women who seem to do the whole "I'm pregnant" milking the posing are women who have always been super skinny before pregnancy and the hand thing is almost like "I promise guys I'm pregnant not just fat"? Whereas women who are more comfortable with their body pre pregnancy have just been owning what their body is like?

Just a thought.

She's insufferable and always has been.

Reactions: 35
Gary will have something up about healing from being with a narcissist too. They are both z list celebs so realistically neither of them are lying, they are probably both raging narcissists.
gary seems to be avoiding commenting too publicly beyond carefully placed snippets in the sun that are all very positive. It’s clever but he has a lot more experience.

I wonder if the posing heavily with the bump thing is just because she wanted one for so long?

Reactions: 6
Did she ever take the pics of her and Gary off her insta? Cos there’s some on her grid?
Also someone commented on the announcement saying “the way she changed the caption” and Laura said “everyone thought it was a baby girl called Lucy” SURE JAN

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the baby is a boy there wasn’t enough excitement on the gender reveal video, she would definitely want it to be a girl and would be more ecstatic if it was.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.