Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This literally is a car crash… I can’t turn away! I now check her IG daily 🙈 I used to do it every so often!
I’m already sick of seeing her ‘bump’ 🙄
This is gonna be a long ‘ol six months….
I’m exactly the same, only found this thread since she announced she was pregnant and it’s going to be a very long pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait until she’s got a massive bump, living in Lycra then she’ll know all about it. At moment she’s milking her bloat for all it’s worth

Reactions: 10
I live in Glasgow and it's still arctic conditions and we have a snow warning....

yet she's going about like it's May
Wonder what the hell she will wear when it’s actually warm? By May she could be in short shorts and a bikini top all day everyday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The awards show she is going to is full of nobodies 😩😩😩 I would genuinely be mortified to admit I was attending

Reactions: 19
She's about 5 minutes pregnant it won't do her any harm standing up for a bit ffs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New to this thread. I watched love island when Laura was in it but I’ve never followed her or paid attention to what she’s up to. But I just saw she’s pregnant with Gary Lucy, didn’t even know they were together and now I see they’re not… do we know what happened there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
New to this thread. I watched love island when Laura was in it but I’ve never followed her or paid attention to what she’s up to. But I just saw she’s pregnant with Gary Lucy, didn’t even know they were together and now I see they’re not… do we know what happened there?
She just used him for his very fertile sperm

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Grab a chair and have a read back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First time on this thread and just popped onto her Instagram for the first time since she left love island. Can’t believe how much she has aged!!?

Reactions: 5
Honestly that awards ceremony is for the wana-be Z listers of Ireland. I am cringing they invited ex Love Island contestants and cringing even more they accepted the invite!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.