Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she knows she struggles to maintain any relationship with a man. Found herself single at 33 (which is not old to be panicking, 40 I could understand) and she panicked as she knew she’d need to start over. She knew 100 per cent what she was doing. That she’d just get pregnant by any man because she knew there’s not much chance of maintaining a new relationship with another guy.

There’s something about her that turns men off. They seem to like her in the beginning and then get bored (if you watched her series of love island they all got bored with her).
It's her whinging and neediness that puts the men off in my view

Reactions: 16
Well yes he was willing to sleep with her and not use protection. Maybe he thought she was using contraception. Who knows?

Either way, it was Laura who intentionally set out to get pregnant by him. I don’t think she had any intention of ‘trapping him’ by having his child. She just wanted a sperm doner because like I said, she knows deep down she can’t hold down a relationship so there was no point her trying to date someone new.

Reactions: 13
Well yes he was willing to sleep with her and not use protection. Maybe he thought she was using contraception. Who knows?

Either way, it was Laura who intentionally set out to get pregnant by him. I don’t think she had any intention of ‘trapping him’ by having his child. She just wanted a sperm doner because like I said, she knows deep down she can’t hold down a relationship so there was no point her trying to date someone new.
He's a stupid man leaving his contraception up to the other person. It's up to the individual and no one else.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On celebs go dating she didn’t even want to take it further with him, she wanted to just leave it as a friendship. Then realised he’d have more kids and all of a sudden wanted to date him!

Reactions: 16
Sick of every picture this woman posts her bloated belly is out. Why do these people who do nothing for society get everything free😡😡

Reactions: 23
I have more of a bump now and im not preggers!! Seeing her caressing it publicly is getting boring now. Sorry i mean i know she is thrilled to be pregnant and have a bump but ive had enough of every photo and reel being a belly rub.
---
She literally doesn’t even HAVE A BUMP YET. She’s going to be insufferable when she actually does have one 🤔
She was about 8 weeks and im sure she moaned that she didnt know how to dress anymore because of her bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.