Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s been pushing her belly out since 2 mins of course her back would ache
Fuker

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The more we see of her, the more obvious it is why sheā€™s single and canā€™t keep a man šŸ˜† (sorryā€¦ harsh but true)
Think those that watched her on love island saw why she couldn't keep a man that Paul or whatever he was called ran a mile as soon as they came back to the uk šŸ’€

Reactions: 17
Itā€™s the ā€œbaby speakā€ accent she always put on when she was talking to Dane Bowers - I just didnā€™t get it! What fella could put up with that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is ridiculous! I'm 26 weeks and have only just started to wear a bump band... and that is only because I have SPD!

Her back will be sore because she has spent however many weeks walking about arching her back to stick her 'bump' out.
She's so 'look at me' it's mental.

Reactions: 10
My Sister used to do the same stick her bump out to make her bump look more prominent
Madness
we get it your pregnant!! šŸ¤° šŸ˜’ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My husband is friends with max Morley her ex (he won love island series 1 with Jess) he said she was a nightmare and max is doing great for himself now he had a little boy last year

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My husband is friends with max Morley her ex (he won love island series 1 with Jess) he said she was a nightmare and max is doing great for himself now he had a little boy last year
I will NEVER forget that bathroom scene with Max and Jessā€¦.. ā˜ŗšŸ˜‚
Love Island 1 was the best. Never been topped

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I always wondered if he just thought he could shag and dash her šŸ’€ but he seems to be really happy now

about 18 weeks I think?
Don't you mean 180 weeks :rolleyes:

One minute she's chuffed about still fitting in to size XS clothes, the next minute she's buying a support band because of the back pain! Make your mind up luv. This attention seeker can get right in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Considering sheā€™s plenty time on her hands you think she would re-record the ad where her ā€˜to my Girlfriendā€™ Xmas card is in the background instead of reusing it. Maybe sheā€™s holding onto hope šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LAURA YOURE PATTING NOTHING!

The Kiltwalk is in April when sheā€™ll be what, just over half way? Itā€™s a sponsored walk and while the longest route is 22 miles, the shortest is 3. Canā€™t walk three miles because *pat pat*.

Reactions: 8
LAURA YOURE PATTING NOTHING!

The Kiltwalk is in April when sheā€™ll be what, just over half way? Itā€™s a sponsored walk and while the longest route is 22 miles, the shortest is 3. Canā€™t walk three miles because *pat pat*.
Sheā€™s mad I used to walk miles to work and back every day till I was 37 weeks because thatā€™s tit real life. Sheā€™s delusional your tiny bump doesnā€™t stop you walking 3 miles

Reactions: 12
Pictures of her having breakfast in the Indian Ocean at a luxury hotel. Such a relatable single mum. Single mums are never away from 5 star hotels in the Maldives. So glad she is raising awareness of being pregnant on a free holiday to the Maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.