Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LAURA YOURE PATTING NOTHING!

The Kiltwalk is in April when she’ll be what, just over half way? It’s a sponsored walk and while the longest route is 22 miles, the shortest is 3. Can’t walk three miles because *pat pat*.
Can we all refer to the baby as *pat pat* from now on? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is ridiculous! I'm 26 weeks and have only just started to wear a bump band... and that is only because I have SPD!

Her back will be sore because she has spent however many weeks walking about arching her back to stick her 'bump' out.
She's so 'look at me' it's mental.
Same here, I’m 27 weeks and have been wearing that exact band since 25 weeks on the recommendation of a physiotherapist because of PGP. The instructions say until 20 weeks to just use it as a belly band but I bet she’ll wear the full thing.

She’s so embarrassing. She’ll be buying and bouncing on a birthing ball and drinking raspberry leaf tea next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she will do a big birth shoot, 2 months in “Laura bringing up baby alone”, 6 months in “Gary and Laura in surprise reconciliation as baby turns 6 months!” 8 months in “rumours of cracks” 10 months “shock split - Laura says I’m never going back”
12 months “Laura celebrates baby’s first year”
18 months - Laura and Gary exclusive! “Shotgun wedding and baby number 2, we’ve never been happier!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
E58EA4B6-FC92-4354-AE3C-072892016148.png

The caption 🤦‍♀️ She literally has no idea what’s coming, how is she moaning about saggy tits and not getting a full nights sleep at 20 ish weeks? 🤣

Some of the comments on this post are great thought, my favourite was ‘Say hi to Gary’.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2089645

The caption 🤦‍♀️ She literally has no idea what’s coming, how is she moaning about saggy tits and not getting a full nights sleep at 20 ish weeks? 🤣

Some of the comments on this post are great thought, my favourite was ‘Say hi to Gary’.
omg she’s actually not got a clue what’s going to hit her wow wow wow. She is utterly ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous actually. If she thinks her tits haved dropped now wait till her milk comes in 🫠🫠🫠 idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
omg she’s actually not got a clue what’s going to hit her wow wow wow. She is utterly ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous actually. If she thinks her tits haved dropped now wait till her milk comes in 🫠🫠🫠 idiot.
She really doesn't does she? I just can't get over how ridiculous she is making herself sound with all these posts. It's like she expects applause for doing something that millions of women are doing all around the world. I really worry how she is going to cope with the realities of motherhood when the baby arrives.

She really doesn't does she? I just can't get over how ridiculous she is making herself sound with all these posts. It's like she expects applause for doing something that millions of women are doing all around the world. I really worry how she is going to cope with the realities of motherhood when the baby arrives.
She'll be another one bleating on, just like Molly mae, that she wasn't aware how hard it would be. Ffs

Reactions: 18
Fs Laura, I've a bigger belly than that from last night's hungover Chinese munch 😂

Perky tits? A thought she had a couple a solid fake beach balls fitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I saw this and I kind of feel sorry for her? She thinks she’s tired. She thinks her body has changed. And yeah both of those things will be true. But my god I’d go back to 20 weeks pregnant tired over newborn tired any day!

Reactions: 18
I saw this and I kind of feel sorry for her? She thinks she’s tired. She thinks her body has changed. And yeah both of those things will be true. But my god I’d go back to 20 weeks pregnant tired over newborn tired any day!
Or toddler tired or childhood tired. It’s just a permanent state of tired 😂

• Haha
View attachment 2089645

Put a bra on then luv, instead of moaning to strangers! Complete twit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or toddler tired or childhood tired. It’s just a permanent state of tired 😂
Oh god toddler tired!! I have a two year old who doesn’t sleep and throws herself off everything she possibly can so I never sit down plus full time work and running the home 😂 THAT is tiredness Laura mate 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.