Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow love it !!! She needs to join us in here she is SPOT ON
Oh hi lizzy fancy seeing you here 👋 turns out we have another person we loathe other than LG 🤣

And wow those screenshots!! She needs to get herself on this thread loool

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is fab!! Absolutely spot on with what she has said. Im no GL fan but on this im teamGary!!!

Reactions: 10
One thing I can’t understand is why he’s getting so much tit from her after a relationship that ended in the time between me snoozing my alarm. Surely the fact he was married and in such a long term marriage means he can’t be as unbearable and terrible as she’s making out. I actually feel sorry for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
One thing I can’t understand is why he’s getting so much tit from her after a relationship that ended in the time between me snoozing my alarm. Surely the fact he was married and in such a long term marriage means he can’t be as unbearable and terrible as she’s making out. I actually feel sorry for him.
Same actually. And I'm very surprised at how quiet he's managed to stay, and how well he's conducting himself. He has great PR or management team lol. He's coming across the nice, sane one. She's coming across bitter and unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Someone take one for the team and message her congratulations on her baby girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Popping the balloon on her own in a big flowery dress! She summed that up well.

She will probably still do that and tag all the single mum charities and upgrade herself to a narcissistic abuse survivor.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Find it strange that’s she’s trying to become besties with Gary’s ex wife. Obviously I don’t find it strange they get on, that’s good. But Laura is clearly only doing it to get at Gary which is weird. I wonder what his ex wife really thinks of her because of the way she’s acting.

Reactions: 21
The whole claiming she's upset he's shared it without 'her consent' as headline is putting it hasn't gone down well can't see ant positive comments towards laura its hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sure she did a gender reveal popping ballon in Dubai with her mates Gary wasn’t there it was in black and white in her announcement post. She really is coming across as bitter woman

Reactions: 19
Sure she did a gender reveal popping ballon in Dubai with her mates Gary wasn’t there it was in black and white in her announcement post. She really is coming across as bitter woman
Yes she did

I do understand wanting to keep some things for yourself but you know that wasn’t the reason she didn’t reveal, it was because she wanted to get paid for it as she missed the opportunity of a pregnancy announcement with the 2 of them on the front of OK cradling her non existent bump and grinning at the camera like a pair of maniacs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To be fair to her she claims she’d agreed to move down and only decided to stay in
Scotland when they split up for other unspecified reason…
---
Bet she did, and bet she made him know it too - but on the otherhand - it was obvious she’d do owt for a baby tho, she’s got it now and no doubt she’ll be a brilliant mother to a much lived kiddo.
Both as bad as each other in my opinion x

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
See this womanincharge2023 - bleeping do one!
You are not in charge of anything, stop trying to make out you have been wronged hun!

god she rips ma knitting

Reactions: 29
She is really unhinged this woman is. Suddenly she an advocate for all single mums because she purposely got pregnant. No wonder Gary doesn't want anything to do with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.