Laura Adlington

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her moaning about tonight’s dinner? Roast chicken and veg sounds like a completely normal dinner - why would her husband be sulking?
And this is content? She needs to either find some friends to rant to or get therapy ...she's such a mood hoover 🙄

Reactions: 5
If her Husband’s really sulking over the dinner not being all that, then they’re as bad as each other! Sounds like they both need to grow up a bit.
I reckon it probably that he's sulking cos she has thrown a strop over it and demanded he go and get mcdonalds.

Why the need for upclose double chin selfies... Don't want to see up her nose...🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 3
For someone who doesn’t like to marginalise, pretty much all Laura focuses on when she fangirls over Lizzo is her body type… :unsure: Sure, she mentions her music occasionally but its usually to applaud Lizzo for representing plus-size bodies.

Reactions: 12
God get over the Lizzo fangirl applause... Not one mention of her music just her size and back up dancers. Get off your high horse

Reactions: 9
She's doing a Jess with that black floral midi. Ordered 28 by mistake, comes up big on me.....looks like it fits 👀

• Haha
She's doing a Jess with that black floral midi. Ordered 28 by mistake, comes up big on me.....looks like it fits 👀
Haha I thought that! Also those two dresses are 110 quid and 200 odd quid, the floral ones. Who the hell has got that kind of money in a cost of living crisis? Obv she’s just klarna’d them and will send back

Reactions: 8
Is she not absolutely sick of a floral print?!! At this stage it’s no different to the fat girls’ butterflies!

Reactions: 7
I seem to have missed her post about weight loss jabs. She appears to have upset some people and has taken the post down?

I seem to have missed her post about weight loss jabs. She appears to have upset some people and has taken the post down?
I saw it . It was basically a load of slides that were all negative about why the jabs are a bad idea. Scare mongering and nothing positive.

I saw it . It was basically a load of slides that were all negative about why the jabs are a bad idea. Scare mongering and nothing positive.
If there had been pros and cons to her post she wouldn’t have had so many negative comments. She only highlighted negative points.

It’s almost like she gets jealous of people who are losing weight so she lashes out in a passive aggressive way.

on the talk of her Facebook page I still follow but it’s really dying down. A few posts of folk showing off their outfits here and there but any post where someone suggests they want to improve their health gets shouted down as diet talk.
There’s always the same people commenting on certain posts - if someone talks about clothes size you can guarantee certain individuals will be along to say the sizing isn’t good enough/it’s not inclusive etc,

Reactions: 10
If there had been pros and cons to her post she wouldn’t have had so many negative comments. She only highlighted negative points.

It’s almost like she gets jealous of people who are losing weight so she lashes out in a passive aggressive way.

on the talk of her Facebook page I still follow but it’s really dying down. A few posts of folk showing off their outfits here and there but any post where someone suggests they want to improve their health gets shouted down as diet talk.
There’s always the same people commenting on certain posts - if someone talks about clothes size you can guarantee certain individuals will be along to say the sizing isn’t good enough/it’s not inclusive etc,
I get the feeling she just jumps on bandwagons and doesn't actually have any thoughts or opinions of her own which is why when she's challenged she throws a strop and dirty deletes things. She's old enough to be able to debate a point without taking any criticism personally! I don't think she's cut out to be an influencer!

Reactions: 16
I get the feeling she just jumps on bandwagons and doesn't actually have any thoughts or opinions of her own which is why when she's challenged she throws a strop and dirty deletes things. She's old enough to be able to debate a point without taking any criticism personally! I don't think she's cut out to be an influencer!
I was going to say it seems to be a regular occurrence for her to go off on one then have to delete things because of it 🙄

She always says she’s not anti weightloss but she clearly is, I think with her it’s her wording tone, she’s very matter a fact and everything is always wrong and not good.

She always says she’s not anti weightloss but she clearly is, I think with her it’s her wording tone, she’s very matter a fact and everything is always wrong and not good.
She’ll be pro-weightloss when she goes for surgery but it will be wrapped up in a package of “individual choice” and “mental health” (which I absolutely agree with but then my living is not made out of being supposedly fat and happy)

Reactions: 15
She’ll be pro-weightloss when she goes for surgery but it will be wrapped up in a package of “individual choice” and “mental health” (which I absolutely agree with but then my living is not made out of being supposedly fat and happy)
You have hit the nail on the head 👏

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.