Laura Adlington

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me wonder if she bought from a dodgy breeder. At least if you get a rescue they should have been checked over by a vet etc.
I’m genuinely worrying about him and I kept checking for updates yesterday.
I must admit this crossed my mind; we don’t know how long they spent looking into getting a Dog, but if we take her Instagram at face value, it was a very quick decision.
I can’t help but think that a reputable breeder wouldn’t have one available that quickly.
I hope I’m wrong and it turns out to be something that’s easily made better. He really is a lovely little guy ❤

Reactions: 9
She’s so melodramatic about the bloody dog. Before I had kids I was obsessed with my pets but never to this degree - I loved them completely and spent a fortune making their lives as nice as possible, but crying for 3 hours at a time and posting videos about anxiety when the dog is already being looked over by the vet is so over the top. She’d never cope with a human baby.

ETA I still have the pets and am still smitten with them. Just after kids your emotions do get shifted around a bit and you learn to deal with more frequent stress and worry!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
😥 Phew!! Buddy has something treatable. Ridiculous how much I was worrying about a Dog I don’t know! 😆

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she could possibly want or need more flowery dresses!
I thought the black one looked quite nice, but the others were a bit boring.

Reactions: 6
M&S go up to a size 24 in all those haul dresses. Must be a generous fit.

The Navy one was quite nice but the others just looked alright or outright awful. Not a great ad

Reactions: 4
M&S go up to a size 24 in all those haul dresses. Must be a generous fit.

The Navy one was quite nice but the others just looked alright or outright awful. Not a great ad
I called it black earlier 🙈 Yes, I quite liked that one.

Reactions: 3
Why is she asking strangers on the Internet what to feed her dog to help him put on weight? Ask your vet ffs!!!!

Reactions: 8
Is anyone listening to the podcast? Her dad sounds vile! He didn’t like her mum having friends??? He repeatedly berated his daughter about her weight and told her nobody would love her? hole alert!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I know it’s mean but the irony of her asking the internet how her dog can put on weight! I always say that the only healthy weight in our house is our cats!! Just made me laugh.

Surely the vet has given her guidance on how to get her dog back to full health 🙄 Really irritating when they do these ridiculous asking for advice from strangers online especially when I've no doubt the dog is still under the care of the vets 😤 plus we all know it's to up her engagement !

Is anyone listening to the podcast? Her dad sounds vile! He didn’t like her mum having friends??? He repeatedly berated his daughter about her weight and told her nobody would love her? hole alert!
He sounds awful! She tries to make excuses for him or preface it by saying he’s not terrible but… that all sounds pretty controlling and an abusive way to speak to someone you are meant to love unconditionally. I wonder if he feels the same way about her step mum having friends?

Also re the dog, don’t come at me because I’m not a pet person and the furbaby type of pet owner is my biggest ick but surely a dog doesn’t have the wherewithal to be a fussy eater? They eat anything and everything and just suffer the consequences if it doesn’t agree with them and it doesn’t impact how likely they are to try eating it again. Just another way to treat a dog like a human, which it isn’t.

I do wonder if the dog is getting the appropriate level of exercise and stimulation ? He's a puppy so must have so much energy,.does she walk him daily ?

Reactions: 5
Dogs can have sensitive tummies and so a diet that is appropriate is necessary but otherwise they will eat what you feed them. I'm sure the vet will have explained how to wean him off the eggs and chicken or whatever she's been feeding him whilst he's been poorly by gradually adding in the food she wants him to eat. She's not stupid and I'm sure she's been told by the vet! Hate to think she's using the dog to get freebies 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.