Laura Adlington

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there much craic in the group? Or is it a moaning Minnie group - dont think I will bother! You can feed back here lol
It's just selfies and people plugging their vinted. Then every so often someone mentions diets, someone shows that it's against the rules and then it kicks off. Thin people say it's not safe for thin people. Fat people say it's not safe for fat people and someone posts an airport post and gets the attention they crave, before it all gets forgotten and next day it's back to selfies and vinted.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's just selfies and people plugging their vinted. Then every so often someone mentions diets, someone shows that it's against the rules and then it kicks off. Thin people say it's not safe for thin people. Fat people say it's not safe for fat people and someone posts an airport post and gets the attention they crave, before it all gets forgotten and next day it's back to selfies and vinted.
Spot on!

Reactions: 2
Always a drama.. now it's nails. Hardly screams body confident when every small thing gets your goat. Get a life jeez

Reactions: 5
I had people having a massive go at me on that group! I posted saying how I don’t feel confident and are struggling with some daily tasks because of my weight and know that losing some weight will do me a world of good but find it so hard to lose weight because of mental health problems. People were completely having a go at me saying if I’m struggling doing every day tasks such as standing up off the floor was my example - they were saying it has nothing to do with my weight I just have to keep doing it more.
so delusional - I’m struggling with myself but doesn’t take a genius to know that losing weight will help with those things. Group wasnt Helpful at all they are all in denial

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Jeez open insta for my evening scroll and I'm greeted with a god awful close up selfie. Jeez. Put me off my tea and biscuits!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.