Laura Adlington #2 when you’re Laura, every silver lining has a cloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unwell again I see, surely it must be staring her in the face tyat she needs to do something for the sake of her health...

Reactions: 1
Unwell again I see, surely it must be staring her in the face tyat she needs to do something for the sake of her health...
To be fair, I think her saying she's 'unwell' is that she's liking and appreciating Harry Styles form 😅
Wouldn't defend her usually but in this case I don't think she's ill. Am sure it won't be long though.

Reactions: 2
She got her normal size - what is that ? Because it looks too small. I don’t want to click on the link but I wonder if she got the biggest size they do

Reactions: 3
The positive spin those two put on being obese is gross. Laura especially needs to wake up and smell the coffee. As someone in “a bigger body”, it’s horrendous day to day and losing weight helps every area of your life. Honest!

She got her normal size - what is that ? Because it looks too small. I don’t want to click on the link but I wonder if she got the biggest size they do
She says a 26 on the reels she does, two dresses different bodies, however when she did her ITS range, ITS posted under every pic of her in the clothing items that she was wearing size 28 and she said numerous times the range was true to size.

She says a 26 on the reels she does, two dresses different bodies, however when she did her ITS range, ITS posted under every pic of her in the clothing items that she was wearing size 28 and she said numerous times the range was true to size.
And personally I find ITS to be a generous fit. Everything I have bought I’ve had to size down

Reactions: 2
I think she looks really nice in the latest Seasalt/Next advert she’s posted (I know this isn’t a rave page but just saying 😂)

Just want to say the lady who she interviewed about childlessness not through choice was inspiring and her words were so moving. At last something that’s not talked about. It’s not my experience but it gave me a small insight into what not being able to become a mother for any reason must be like.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I find it so hilarious how Laura has completely ditched ITS after her ~amazing~ collection and is blowing smoke up the arses of loads of other brands. She'll never work with them again 😂

Reactions: 9
The coat she's advertising very clearly doesn't go all the way round her , let alone do up
Also , anyone remember a few weeks ago she posted a photo of herself with jumper off outside and we all wonderd why ? It's the jumper she's now advertising . How desperate do you have to be to go out on a hot summers day dressed in jumpers etc , to promote a certain brand . I guess all these "influencers" do this sort of thing , but it just smacks of desperate to me

Last edited:
The coat she's advertising very clearly doesn't go all the way round her , let alone do up
Also , anyone remember a few weeks ago she posted a photo of herself with jumper off outside and we all wonderd why ? It's the jumper she's now advertising . How desperate do you have to be to go out on a hot summers day dressed in jumpers etc , to promote a certain brand . I guess all these "influencers" do this sort of thing , but it just smacks of desperate to me
I'd say she takes pics then throws the clothes off and leaves them rolled in a ball. She has zero brand loyalty. I think that's so important when you've an audience, you align to a brand that fits with you as a person (not talking size here) and are loyal to them. She wouldn't influence me to buy anything she wears, just being honest. It's more appealing when someone is consistent with a brand. Agree re ITS, her behaviour since her 'launch' has been nothing short of woeful.

Reactions: 7
Chapter title.. but what about your health?.. 😆 delusional much. Stop trying to make execuses for your size

Reactions: 5
I though their guest on this week’s podcast episode was great, and it was no doubt beneficial for them both to speak to someone who has had to make peace with being childfree/childless depending on preferred terminology.

I do still find the whole anger and upset at pregnancy announcements tricky to understand, speaking as a person who doesn’t have children or particularly want them. People who take issue with it talk a lot about compassion and empathy but I don’t think it’s massively empathetic to make someone else’s joyful news all about you and expect them to adapt to your needs.

Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20230913_175304.jpg

I know skin has texture , we're all different , but Laura's skin looks so so unhealthy here especially for her age ? Caked in the wrong coloured make up too

Reactions: 4
I though their guest on this week’s podcast episode was great, and it was no doubt beneficial for them both to speak to someone who has had to make peace with being childfree/childless depending on preferred terminology.

I do still find the whole anger and upset at pregnancy announcements tricky to understand, speaking as a person who doesn’t have children or particularly want them. People who take issue with it talk a lot about compassion and empathy but I don’t think it’s massively empathetic to make someone else’s joyful news all about you and expect them to adapt to your needs.
The idea that childless people cannot be happy for other people’s pregnancy and birth news is utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
The idea that childless people cannot be happy for other people’s pregnancy and birth news is utterly ridiculous.
It’s not that you aren’t happy for people announcing pregnancy/birth news - it’s that when you are in the depths of infertility, that news is like a gut punch and a very real reminder that it’s not you, you are happy for them but sad for yourself

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.