Laura Adlington #2 when you’re Laura, every silver lining has a cloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she preaches body positivity but mentioned her stomach/gunt in every outfit on the new reel. Said the black dress would be ok once she put on smoothing underwear for her stomach.
She just comes across as a hypocrite now and would be far more likeable if she was honest. She plays at this body positivity and the im happy the way iam but she is so clearly not happy. She can’t even buckle her shoes because she’s so big; she’s verging on disabled territory with that. No way can she be like I can’t put my own shoes on because of my size but that doesn’t matter. The next thing will be her calling out shoe companies for not making accessible shoes for fat people who can’t reach their feet.
She’s human and anyone has hang ups but she obviously is unhappy but will not admit it. I refuse to take her seriously now as she makes so many comments like you mentioned, plus she looks absolutely miserable, no way is she believable with what she is apparently representing.

Reactions: 10
100%...shes forced to put on the big 'happy as I am' head now to try and sell some books. Anyone with an iota of sense can see its all fakery. She's clearly very unhappy. Even the story at the awards the other day, covering her stomach with the word box because she was obviously unhappy with how her stomach looked. Ain't happy, comfortable or confident.

Reactions: 10
I like Lauren but she is SUCH a man hater!
I think the trauma she talks about must be related to something in reference to a man. Her Dad seems like a nice guy from what she says so she must know deep down not every man is a knob

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.