Laura Adlington #2 when you’re Laura, every silver lining has a cloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does miserable and she seems to be getting worse. She's definitely one of them people who works in social media that really shouldn't, can tell it just isn't making her happy

Reactions: 9
She looks wicked too. Really not well. I think she's not busy enough. She's all day to dwell and probably thinks herself ill half the time. When you're busy you just get on with things. Not saying in this case she hasn't been physically sick speaking in general terms.

Reactions: 8
She's not in a dress!!!!!!
Love how she says she's finally found a t-shirt long enough. Hmm 🤔 so when she was 'designing' her own range with ITS she didn't think to make that a priority!? Hope ITS drop her. I saw during the week Adam ITS said he has severed links with some previous collaborators mainly due to their bad attitude and lack of manners.
She's done very little to promote her range with them and has been championing other brands since including indirectly insulting ITS by claiming she finally found a long t-shirt.

Reactions: 21
She's not mentioned her ITS stuff at all?
Wonder if that fell flat on its face immediately

Reactions: 6
Those clothes she’s shared, many don’t have plus size options in stock 🤦🏻‍♀️

*edited to add* this was 10 minutes after she shared them, not as if she shared it and then they’ve gone out of stock over a few hours. Can’t have been any in stock to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's not in a dress!!!!!!
Love how she says she's finally found a t-shirt long enough. Hmm 🤔 so when she was 'designing' her own range with ITS she didn't think to make that a priority!? Hope ITS drop her. I saw during the week Adam ITS said he has severed links with some previous collaborators mainly due to their bad attitude and lack of manners.
She's done very little to promote her range with them and has been championing other brands since including indirectly insulting ITS by claiming she finally found a long t-shirt.
She clearly took the money and promoted stuff she wouldn’t be seen dead in with the ITS deal.
Jess M does the same. Fake, fake, fake. And blatant lies when they model the crap - such as pretending they love it, and they had design input.
I don’t particularly care if they’re screwing this Adam guy over - he happily rips off his customers.
But I absolutely HATE the way they insult the intelligence of their followers.
It’s what finished me with both Laura and Jess.

Reactions: 14
The only person who needs to read her “Fat but happy” cash-in book is Laura herself. She is absolutely anything but happy.

Reactions: 12
She’s acting like the stomach bug left her at death’s door 🥴. If she loses a bit of weight, minor ailments won’t seem so detrimental to her. My mum was a size 26 at her biggest, and a seasonal cold/flu would leave her bed bound. Ever since she’s gone down to a size 18, those same ailments no longer have such an impact on her. Perhaps Laura should take note.

Reactions: 5
How the hell can she write a book about being happy when all she does is moan how depressed she is ? Make it make sense

Reactions: 17
She’s acting like the stomach bug left her at death’s door 🥴. If she loses a bit of weight, minor ailments won’t seem so detrimental to her. My mum was a size 26 at her biggest, and a seasonal cold/flu would leave her bed bound. Ever since she’s gone down to a size 18, those same ailments no longer have such an impact on her. Perhaps Laura should take note.
Agree, and loving the skin you're in means doing the best for yourself while also being grateful for your body and what it can do in its current form. If she tried to take the pressure of it by reducing her weight even a little bit she'd likely suffer less illnesses and episodes of feeling unwell.

Reactions: 3
Anybody here follow ‘bobalongwithkirsty’, this was the girl Laura felt ‘triggered’ by a few months back in her podcast because she had started posting about wanting to lose some weight. So intrigued by this I started following her, she was probably a similar size to Laura (maybe smaller) and she started tracking her calories and going on short walks every day, well she has now lost 50lbs and I find her posts really inspiring. Maybe Laura should take a leaf out of her book rather then feel triggered. She has the time and money to do similar to kirsty. I would love to see her get healthier, I think its clear she is unhappy and always ill. Kirsty constantly says this is more about her health and not about being skinny which I think is a great outlook. But I just dont think Laura can be bothered!

Reactions: 18
Anybody here follow ‘bobalongwithkirsty’, this was the girl Laura felt ‘triggered’ by a few months back in her podcast because she had started posting about wanting to lose some weight. So intrigued by this I started following her, she was probably a similar size to Laura (maybe smaller) and she started tracking her calories and going on short walks every day, well she has now lost 50lbs and I find her posts really inspiring. Maybe Laura should take a leaf out of her book rather then feel triggered. She has the time and money to do similar to kirsty. I would love to see her get healthier, I think its clear she is unhappy and always ill. Kirsty constantly says this is more about her health and not about being skinny which I think is a great outlook. But I just dont think Laura can be bothered!
I remember this too, she sounded quite nasty on the podcast when she mentioned it if I remember correctly

Reactions: 4
Her pal Alex light has announced her pregnancy - cue some pity party post from Laura soon, or a quick book gastric sleeve a week tomorrow with all her ITS commission.

Reactions: 4
I follow bobalongwithkirsty I really like her but she’s really pushing the woman helping her. Can you remember which podcast Laura thought it was triggering - I’d be interested to listen to it

Reactions: 5
I follow bobalongwithkirsty I really like her but she’s really pushing the woman helping her. Can you remember which podcast Laura thought it was triggering - I’d be interested to listen to it
I agree, not a fan of the whole coach thing! But she is doing well regardless. I will have a look and see if I can link the episode!

Reactions: 1
Tbh I feel like Laura is a lot bigger than Kirsty’s original size and as someone who has been there I know how overwhelming it can be to actually start with the weight loss and/or just generally looking after yourself when it feels you have so far to go. I think small changes would make a big difference for her, again coming from someone who was about her size and is very slowly taking control and feeling better.

Tbh I feel like Laura is a lot bigger than Kirsty’s original size and as someone who has been there I know how overwhelming it can be to actually start with the weight loss and/or just generally looking after yourself when it feels you have so far to go. I think small changes would make a big difference for her, again coming from someone who was about her size and is very slowly taking control and feeling better.
Kirsty was smaller but not by much, she was a size 26. It isnt easy and its overwhelming made 10 times harder by poor mental health which Laura clearly has. I just would love to see her do it for her and feel better as its sad to see someone so unhappy and I actually do like Laura!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.