Laura Adlington #2 when you’re Laura, every silver lining has a cloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am the same size as her and have chronic illness,2 kids (One that is Autistic), A full time job and side hustle and never sick as her..
This is her problem I think, she’s got too much time on her hands inside to mope.

I don’t get why she doesn’t bake and put it on instagram more?! It’s what she’s famous for and she’s talented at it.

Reactions: 13
New thread for Laura Adlington. There were no thread title suggestions so I chose a phrase I always think of with her perpetual moaning about literally everything - even nice holidays 🥴
---
How puffy is her face? She looks so unhealthy.
Excellent thread title! Very accurate

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her body seems to break down and get ill when she does anything a little outside the norm of being home. Most people have an automatic immunity when they are in and out to work and on the go, it's part of life. I agree with the poster who said she needs routine and structure. The slightest sign of a busy day is followed by and day or days of illness and being unwell. She's still very young not to have the get up and go to sustain a busy schedule. That's why we all so look forward to weekends, cos we've been busy Monday to Friday.

Reactions: 5
Don’t normally comment on Laura but it’s wound me up she is seeing Lizzo again … jealous !

Reactions: 4
Totally missed the new thread - I wondered why it was so quiet!
I saw her post yesterday about how difficult Mothers Day can be. I hope she avoids instagram today and fills her day with other distractions.
Wishing the same for anyone else struggling with the day x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had to stop listening to this weeks podcast. The women was so annoying and Laura & Lauren laughed at EVERYTHING

Reactions: 2
I had to stop listening to this weeks podcast. The women was so annoying and Laura & Lauren laughed at EVERYTHING
The woman grew on me but at the beginning I thought she might be too annoying for me to listen.

Couple of other things about the pod - did anyone get an advert on this this week for Hula Hoops Pufts, which mentioned how light they are and only ‘xx calories’ - good job it wasn’t the episode where they kick off about calories on menus!

Also the advert for Gousto (and this was Lauren’s voice not just an advert that gets added after or whatever). Given how much Laura is pushing Hello Fresh most weeks it seems strange for the pod to advertise a competitor! I guess it’s all about the £££

Reactions: 4
I like that she’s not afraid of a bit of colour, all the horrible beiges and browns that are around at the moment are so depressing to me. Blue and pink in particular are great on her. The size up/size down malarkey does my nut in though, especially when they have done a whole episode of their podcast discussing what a nonsense sizing is.

Reactions: 5
Some of her dresses are very nice but duck me, how many near-identical flowery prints do you have to have? At some point it would be refreshing for her just to say no to something because she already has similar garments but she seems to keep anything that looks vaguely decent on her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.