Laura Adlington #2 when you’re Laura, every silver lining has a cloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she still hasn’t had that lightbulb moment yet, she’s constantly miserable, ill and moaning. Her mate Lauren has been walking lots and is feeling much happier on the mental health side and it all starts there, she’s making better food choices by cooking at home more regularly then the weight loss eventually comes with it.
I’m intrigued as to what her book is going to say!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she still hasn’t had that lightbulb moment yet, she’s constantly miserable, ill and moaning. Her mate Lauren has been walking lots and is feeling much happier on the mental health side and it all starts there, she’s making better food choices by cooking at home more regularly then the weight loss eventually comes with it.
I’m intrigued as to what her book is going to say!
The book is going to be “wear that bikini” and “dress in neon pink, you go girl” etc. She is literally the worst person they could have picked for this type of book.

Reactions: 15
I watched one of bobalongwithkirsty’s TikTok’s and she was explaining that the reason it has worked is because she started small. 5 minute walks everyday and not even changing her diet. Gradually she was able to do more because she felt better and I really think that’s the key thing. When you feel so awful, physically mentally emotionally etc, it feels almost impossible. Kirsty’s way seems sensible, safe and more like making life changes rather than dieting. How dare Laura or anyone else make her feel bad for it.

(I do agree the pushing of her coach now is wearing thin and I suspect some sort of undeclared partnership. Also as she gets more confident I foresee more paid ads and I will inevitably get sick of her lol)

Reactions: 11
I watched one of bobalongwithkirsty’s TikTok’s and she was explaining that the reason it has worked is because she started small. 5 minute walks everyday and not even changing her diet. Gradually she was able to do more because she felt better and I really think that’s the key thing. When you feel so awful, physically mentally emotionally etc, it feels almost impossible. Kirsty’s way seems sensible, safe and more like making life changes rather than dieting. How dare Laura or anyone else make her feel bad for it.

(I do agree the pushing of her coach now is wearing thin and I suspect some sort of undeclared partnership. Also as she gets more confident I foresee more paid ads and I will inevitably get sick of her lol)
Yeah the pushing of her coach is annoying especially as Kirsty started doing it all off her own back and motivating herself now she credits the coach for it all

Reactions: 5
Anybody here follow ‘bobalongwithkirsty’, this was the girl Laura felt ‘triggered’ by a few months back in her podcast because she had started posting about wanting to lose some weight. So intrigued by this I started following her, she was probably a similar size to Laura (maybe smaller) and she started tracking her calories and going on short walks every day, well she has now lost 50lbs and I find her posts really inspiring. Maybe Laura should take a leaf out of her book rather then feel triggered. She has the time and money to do similar to kirsty. I would love to see her get healthier, I think its clear she is unhappy and always ill. Kirsty constantly says this is more about her health and not about being skinny which I think is a great outlook. But I just dont think Laura can be bothered!
I don’t follow her because I also get a bit bored by the coach being pushed, and the what I eat bits ….But I do have a nosey now and again to see how she’s doing, and fair play to her; she’s doing brilliantly.
She was genuinely tearful a while back about the pile on that followed the comments about her weight loss. People being rotten to her because she’s taking some action to look and feel good.
Laura can be bloody nasty sometimes. She throws a tantrum if anyone decides to knuckle down and lose weight.
Bloody hypocrisy to preach body positivity and then deride others for doing what they want to do with their bodies!

Reactions: 10
Really irritates me how she deliberately places her reel/post in her story directly where you put your thumb to go to the next one. Desperate to get her views up. I exit out of stories when she does it so I hope that shows up on her metrics!

Reactions: 5
There's nothing less funny than a grown woman acting like a child thinking they're funny. I watched that blooper reel and didn't even crack a smile. It comes across as really forced as well 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
ITS is having (another) sale and her range is being very heavily discounted……… with lots of sizes available

Reactions: 3
ITS is having (another) sale and her range is being very heavily discounted……… with lots of sizes available
Because most of it was hideous and she looked awful in it! Not a way to sell to her target audience.
Although most ITS stuff is awful cheap tat, at least the people flogging it normally look like they’re happy & comfortable in what they’re wearing

That bloopers reel was terrible, my friend and I did better aged 8 pretending to be television presenters to our parents. Totally cringey

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she would look better in the clothes she shows as well if she didn't always seem to hunch her shoulders over. I don't get it. Is it bad posture? Her head seems to come out of her chest sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is a mixture of poor posture and being overweight. She literally has a fat back.

Reactions: 3
“I got my usual size” she says on stories today. Is that her way of skirting round the fact she’s clearly a 28 pretending to be a 26?

Reactions: 9
I think she would look better in the clothes she shows as well if she didn't always seem to hunch her shoulders over. I don't get it. Is it bad posture? Her head seems to come out of her chest sometimes
She’s starting to look like a bison 🦬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I got my usual size” she says on stories today. Is that her way of skirting round the fact she’s clearly a 28 pretending to be a 26?
Thought exactly the same thing when I read that story. Honesty is the best policy. She's disimproved since doing Instagram full time and has clearly gone up a dress size.

Reactions: 2
The green dress is ready to split in half across her chest. It clearly does not fit.

Reactions: 7
She’s at the Sainsbury’s TU event, a company which don’t make her size and which she squeezes into some of the clothes because they’re a generous fit. Sell out.

• Heart
Have I read it right that she stopped some random woman in the middle of London to take pictures of her in a bold dress? Copying Lauren for content much Laura 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.