Laura Adlington #2 when you’re Laura, every silver lining has a cloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been selling items on Vinted. I’ve just seen a blouse on there from Laura’s in the style collection with a tag on being sold!! It speaks volumes really that it’s on Vinted already. Made me laugh a bit!!
It’s probably hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The denim jacket she's wearing looks ridiculous , it's clearly far too small and not in proportion for someone that tall either

Reactions: 8
Her boobs are squashed out of where they should be in that yellow dress and the elasticated bit in the middle is pulled tight.
It looks like she's picked someone else's jacket up too by accident, must feel so uncomfortable to wear!

I’ve got that denim jacket. I would not recommend. Yes it’s stretchy but I think it comes up small. It gives off fat person covers up fat self vibes. I just don’t like it. I prefer a cardi if it’s chilly.

Reactions: 7
I’ve got that denim jacket. I would not recommend. Yes it’s stretchy but I think it comes up small. It gives off fat person covers up fat self vibes. I just don’t like it. I prefer a cardi if it’s chilly.
I agree the jacket didn’t work; she looked hunched up and restricted in it.
I didn’t like the dress either. It won’t have been cheap, but it was really bland.
I feel like she’s got bigger, and these dresses seem to be (she thinks) her only option.
No judgement intended, it’s just that she used to wear jeans occasionally to mix things up a bit, but it’s just nothing but those milkmaid type dresses now.

Reactions: 6
Is it me or is she looking more and more unwell in the face at the moment?
I think her heavy make up doesn’t help. It’s far too orange for her skin tone, highlights her pores and it always looks flakey. Whenever she’s posted a pic without make up she looks better.

I think her heavy make up doesn’t help. It’s far too orange for her skin tone, highlights her pores and it always looks flakey. Whenever she’s posted a pic without make up she looks better.
I think it’s the make up around her eyes too, they always look so sunken

Reactions: 4
Sorry Laura I won’t be forking out £34 for a denim jacket when the weather is going change and it won’t be appropriate to wear anymore.
I love a denim jacket in the summer but I wouldn’t be buying a new one at the arse end of August.

Reactions: 4
In the podcast preview, she looks completely uninterested in what the guest is saying about living with alopecia 😕. It could be due to her RBF, but I think there’s a difference in RBF and complete boredom

Reactions: 11
I was about to post and ask what RBF was thinking it was some sort of illness... then it clicked 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The difference 😂 I know resting witch face is a thing but we’ve all seen she’s just generally a miserable person.
Her microphone is always so close to her face it takes up half the screen - it doesn't work as a video of you can't see the person talking!

Reactions: 5
The difference 😂 I know resting witch face is a thing but we’ve all seen she’s just generally a miserable person.
She looks like she’s ready to throat punch someone omg 😭. Surely it’s not possible for someone’s ‘testing’ face to look like that?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.