Laura Adlington #2 when you’re Laura, every silver lining has a cloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
However it's due out 4th Jan and I know for me if I've indulged over Christmas I deffo will need a diet/detox/few weeks of eating vegetables as I will feel bloated and my clothes will be tighter. Someone telling me to be confident in my bodybl for £25 is not gonna cut it!
That date was definitely chosen with the post-Christmas detox in mind. That’s an incredibly toxic plan imo

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So that’s why she’s started making clarifications/little digs whenever there’s a post involving affiliate links etc! That would’ve definitely rattled her hahahaha
I think (I've submitted a few complaints haha) this was in response to her story saying "this isn't an ad or anything" yet posted an undeclared affiliate link - so we'll see if she starts declaring!

• Wow
I think (I've submitted a few complaints haha) this was in response to her story saying "this isn't an ad or anything" yet posted an undeclared affiliate link - so we'll see if she starts declaring!
I had reported that one too 👀. I didn’t get a response though. The clarifications/digs started after that

Reactions: 3
We saw the back of one dress. The last one was too tight across her stomach. You could see her tugging at it and it moved with her stomach when she laughed.

Reactions: 4
Wow that last dress she tried on (that she got emotional about 🙄) looked horrendous! The line going across her midriff cuts her off at the worst possible point. Who is watching her for fashion advice?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow that last dress she tried on (that she got emotional about 🙄) looked horrendous! The line going across her midriff cuts her off at the worst possible point. Who is watching her for fashion advice?!
Helen Keller

• Haha
Why does she have to keep mentioning the word ‘fanny’ how old is she? It’s pathetic and quite cringeworthy

Reactions: 13
Why does she have to keep mentioning the word ‘fanny’ how old is she? It’s pathetic and quite cringeworthy
It’s like her new ‘thing’ 🥱
---
Do they purposely use the most awful dresses they can find for those same dress …. things?
One of them looks like the Christmas fairy has turned to the dark side!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t find her comments to the other girl funny at all, the supposed banter all just comes across as so bitter to me 😬 it’s painful to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow as if Laura and Lauren are the same age! And the same age me! I genuinely thought Laura was at least 5 years older than that if not more. She looks so much older than Lauren (and me!). Genuinely shocked that she’s only just coming up to 35 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That bra is a shocking fit. And why is she wearing jeans and a roll neck jumper in august?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Its the classic fat but taking the piss out of yourself before anyone else can , having to play the fool in order to hide your embarrassment / shame / self loathing .
Her obesity is very central , diabetes and heart problems incoming , she is so unhealthy for her age .
National treasure bit got me too 🤣🤔

I imagine she's a tattle reader , every week someone mentions her always dressing in flowery dresses.......well here she is in jeans *shock * and a turtle neck middle of summer (admittedly a pretty wet and miserable one)

I’ve been selling items on Vinted. I’ve just seen a blouse on there from Laura’s in the style collection with a tag on being sold!! It speaks volumes really that it’s on Vinted already. Made me laugh a bit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.