Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she do for biolite again? Alizey has a proper job title and has been seen at a desk at work in the clinic, was just curious what Lailli did as she doesn’t vlog any of her activities there..except mention that she can’t get squeezed in for free treatments because of paying customers. Her lip products use to be sold at the clinic but she is no longer promoting them.
In case anyone is interested:
Sis is inheriting it, she might be a shareholder which means she gets a stipend from the earnings. Money is money, doesn't matter what you do to get it. The issue is that most of her audience (me included) thinks luxury items are only for bougie-class rich heiresses. If you really wanted a luxury bag, you can most definitely save up, walk into a luxury store and leave with one. However, we have bigger priorities - education, investing in a car or home, climbing the corporate ladder, family issues, and what not.

Influencers are lying to our faces. Sis might be working like the rest of us - but we only get to see the amazing highlights. Don't forget that doing things like sponsored posts is also real work. Basically everyone online is a fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well it's been awhile since I came on here to lurk lol 🤣 I see her expose videos are back up and more people are catching on and commenting! I got sick of her so I took a hiatus on reading about the "super luxe life of lailli"!
🙄 I honestly tried watching her new videos but I can't even get half way through them it's just too sad to watch someone continue on in their career as a fake luxury haul grifter! Sigh* 🤷 She's persistent so I'll give her that !

Reactions: 7
Well it's been awhile since I came on here to lurk lol 🤣 I see her expose videos are back up and more people are catching on and commenting! I got sick of her so I took a hiatus on reading about the "super luxe life of lailli"!
🙄 I honestly tried watching her new videos but I can't even get half way through them it's just too sad to watch someone continue on in their career as a fake luxury haul grifter! Sigh* 🤷 She's persistent so I'll give her that !
It’s the look how bougie I am when it comes to luxury hauls yet most of the stuff is not exclusive/unique to her and has been done to death by other influencers or IG. Also never seen other YTubers gush over packaging like she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s the look how bougie I am when it comes to luxury hauls yet most of the stuff is not exclusive/unique to her and has been done to death by other influencers or IG. Also never seen other YTubers gush over packaging like she does.
Lol done to death for surrre!! 😅 It's the gushing with the "bougie British accent" for me when she's doing her "unboxing" 🙄 It's like Good Lord give it a rest already!

Has anyone seen the expose videos posted on YouTube by Anon Ymous? Natasha Zaki commented saying everything about Lailli is real, all her things etc she buys are genuine, her cars are her own and not rental and that she is not a personal shopper. I found it interesting that she took the time out to defend Lailli and post such long essay type comments. Here is the link to the video

Has anyone seen the expose videos posted on YouTube by Anon Ymous? Natasha Zaki commented saying everything about Lailli is real, all her things etc she buys are genuine, her cars are her own and not rental and that she is not a personal shopper. I found it interesting that she took the time out to defend Lailli and post such long essay type comments. Here is the link to the video
This video was released by an ex tattler in this thread who later removed it on their departure. I’m not entirely sure the person who has posted it is the same person judging by other random videos on their channel but part 2 is still missing.. was shocked to see it’s the first vid I get when searching for Lailli😂 I wonder if her activity is slowing down because of it. Lailli did have an exposure free holiday the past month or so..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This video was released by an ex tattler in this thread who later removed it on their departure. I’m not entirely sure the person who has posted it is the same person judging by other random videos on their channel but part 2 is still missing.. was shocked to see it’s the first vid I get when searching for Lailli😂 I wonder if her activity is slowing down because of it. Lailli did have an exposure free holiday the past month or so..
Yes part two is on there! Lol and it has the same comments on them from before ! 🤣

Ta da ! 😐

Yes part two is on there! Lol and it has the same comments on them from before ! 🤣
:ROFLMAO::D didn’t Lielie even address these “rumors” in on of her YouTube videos whith her mom? Where she kind of kicked her mom
After she told ‘us’ that Lielie used to bring coffee to her bosses?

• Haha
:ROFLMAO::D didn’t Lielie even address these “rumors” in on of her YouTube videos whith her mom? Where she kind of kicked her mom
After she told ‘us’ that Lielie used to bring coffee to her bosses?
Yeah and her mom only answered two assumptions after lailli made it seem like she was going to set the record straight 😂 her mom didn't look impressed either lol

Lol starts at around 9:49 I think

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it’s the same person and they changed their YouTube name 😄 either way im glad it’s back up.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice the ring on Fidani's story? Wasn't she meeting with Lailli's alleged "man"?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who is fidani??????

She used to hang out with Lailli in London. Lailli even have some youtube videos with her, but she deleted them. Someone spotted on Fidani's story the same view as Lailli's man has from his apartment. So, the rumor was that is reason why Lailli and Fidani are no longer friends.

Fidan Meimand
A8ED6930-DD7F-4C2D-805C-7CFCC9116D87.jpeg

snippets from gg:
Possibly lives in the same apartment block as Eman. Speculations that lailli was trying to be like her with the Loro piana shoes etc. Fidan was part of a wealthy circle of friends until the others stopped liking her possibly due to being close to Lailli who was using them to climb the social ladder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.