Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another TikTok and you see this time she actually did an unboxing unlike her Chanel flowers..although I didn’t see any Dior samples which I would have expected..
Check out Lailli Mirza’s video! #TikTok >

Reactions: 2
anyone else find it funny how she 'hates' those nails but still hasnt got rid of them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
anyone else find it funny how she 'hates' those nails but still hasnt got rid of them lol
omg yes!!! i keep seeing those & i’m so done... also is it just me or that video with anncy and the nail salon was so disrespectful. they were talking tit about the girls work as they were sitting right next to them

Reactions: 7
omg yes!!! i keep seeing those & i’m so done... also is it just me or that video with anncy and the nail salon was so disrespectful. they were talking tit about the girls work as they were sitting right next to them
Anncy kept hers too.. this is as creative as they can get for YT content.. neither get invited for free with reputable companies for a glow up so they have to act like mean girls/bullies for likes and followers. Pathetic isn’t it? I can expect it from Anncy but definitely not from a supposedly luxury YTuber/fashionista...

Reactions: 5
Its obvious Lielie is trying to kiss arse to Emma to get some of her followers the same way she did Anncy.
Actually, Lailli is kissing up to Emma because Emma landed a jackpot millionaire boyfriend and Lailli is hoping to be introduced to one herself. I don't know who Emma's boyfriend is, but she went from never wearing jewelry to wearing diamond Cartier and Bulgari so it's obviously him. The yacht she's always on, all the trips to Monaco, that's all her boyfriend, all of that started after she met him. Emma is less known than Lailli so Lailli gains nothing from collabing with Emma except for being introduced to her boyfriend's circle. Lailli's personality is awful though and Emma's back in the UK for the time being so I don't think it worked, and now seems she's back to trying to get Aleem's attention.

Reactions: 9
Is lailli still claiming to be married? cus her "husband" been trying to make a move on my friend since 2020 and they had a thing before lailli and him even got together, I'm pretty sure theyre not together anymore

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No mention of marriage, just sweep it under the rug like as if she never said it and go try her luck with Aleem as it’s likely he might give her some attention even if it’s nothing serious. No staycations with bae anymore just passing time with Anncy...clutching her birkin or Kelly with nails from the worst nail salon🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
is she reading this thread? because she’s not liking that aleem pic that i posted anymore

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
is she reading this thread? because she’s not liking that aleem pic that i posted anymore
she probs is tbh same with the maldives comment she ironically went to the maldives after we mentioned looks like she never goes once a year lol for someone who goes every year and never posts is posting a lot of pics lol

Reactions: 4
Lailli has some really wealthy friends in her circle.. do they not realise that her life is a lie? I'm genuinely curious

Reactions: 1
Lailli has some really wealthy friends in her circle.. do they not realise that her life is a lie? I'm genuinely curious
Possibly not at the time of befriending, but eventually the lies will catch up with her. I can’t imagine they are also genuine friendships as opposed to trying to climb the socialite ladder..and using Anncy for the Social media/influencer ladder 😝

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure they do, but they use her for laughs and as a social media ladder, so she probably thinks they don't know
Rich people aren't as dumb as they're portrayed, they really catch up to fake people and wannabes like Lailli

Pretty sure they do, but they use her for laughs and as a social media ladder, so she probably thinks they don't know
Rich people aren't as dumb as they're portrayed, they really catch up to fake people and wannabes like Lailli
maybe they believe the lies? but they do say birds of a feather flock together who really knows the truth

I think that might be the case here actually 😅😂

maybe they believe the lies? but they do say birds of a feather flock together who really knows the truth
If you mean she might hang out with other fake rich imposters...then maybe..I wish her friend Faryal would help her embrace her Asian roots and enjoy the wealth..Faryal is genuinely rich yet pushing cheap tat everyday..some are just humble yet hustlers and don’t show classist behaviour.

As an example of what could happen...Soniaxfyza Asians but fake Iraqi Kuwaiti, have held a beauty masterclass and rubbed shoulders with elite socialites, Huda, Mario, apparently even Dubai royalty.....are now nobodies because people have called them out for what they really are. Beauty career cancelled. Lailli must have taken notes...after Mona invited one for a facial in exchange for a review.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If you mean she might hang out with other fake rich imposters...then maybe..I wish her friend Faryal would help her embrace her Asian roots and enjoy the wealth..Faryal is genuinely rich yet pushing cheap tat everyday..some are just humble yet hustlers and don’t show classist behaviour.

As an example of what could happen...Soniaxfyza Asians but fake Iraqi Kuwaiti, have held a beauty masterclass and rubbed shoulders with elite socialites, Huda, Mario, apparently even Dubai royalty.....are now nobodies because people have called them out for what they really are. Beauty career cancelled. Lailli must have taken notes...after Mona invited one for a facial in exchange for a review.
The truth comes out in the end, its so easy to get carried away with the lies which is why alizey is probably professionally distancing herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.