Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she afford her luxury lifestyle? I know some items are fake, but even if a few are genuine, those cost a lot of money. Does she really earn well like from her petite brand and ad revenue or she gets an allowance from mona/a small trust fund?? I have no idea about this lifestyle. Can someone please shed some light

Reactions: 3
How does she afford her luxury lifestyle? I know some items are fake, but even if a few are genuine, those cost a lot of money. Does she really earn well like from her petite brand and ad revenue or she gets an allowance from mona/a small trust fund?? I have no idea about this lifestyle. Can someone please shed some light
Now there’s a million dollar question 😜
I don’t think petite the brand made her “rich” because she has been exercising this wealthy heiress behaviour before the brand came into existence and she certainly doesn’t market it as well. If it were my brand I’d remind viewers at any opportunity I could get to grow my business, yet she doesn’t mention it in every post, and does more advertising for fashionnova instead as she has an influencer contract with them ( even though she is not an influencer). Does that scream businesswoman to you when she can’t stay true to her brand? Expect the next video to be about petite the brand now🤪

There are also lots of online shops that offers instalment these days - could be that or it's just straight high quality fakes

Reactions: 2
The truth comes out in the end, its so easy to get carried away with the lies which is why alizey is probably professionally distancing herself
yeah, i think she knows what she’s doing. she probably feels that the exposure is fast approaching

It's most probably a combination of: percentage she keeps from personal shopping, allowance from Mona, a salary from 'working' at Biolite (mother's clinic), profit from her clothing brand, YouTube ad revenue, and influencer contracts (promoting Fashionnova). All of those individually are probably not a crazy amount, but all together are just enough to be able to afford some authentic pieces here and there. She also doesn't pay rent or have any bills, so any money she makes is purely for shopping or eating out (if it isn't sponsored).

Reactions: 7
These days every ‘influencer’ is promoting fashionova. Personally I find their clothes tacky. Anyway what do you guys think they pay ‘influencers’ to promote their clothes?. Ballpark figure?

I like some of the clothes in Fashion Nova but usually their quality is disappointing
But tbh, Z-level "influencers" like Lailli just reek of desperation by signing a contract with them, especially if you pretend you aren't an influencer while accepting crappy sponsors cause you're desperate to pretend you live a lavish lifestyle

Anyways guys, it's funny to me how Lailli went by without acknowledging Anncy for months and out of the sudden they're attached to the hip again and Lailli mentions her in every story, she knows her channel is dying and she needs Anncy to boost back her relevancy, pretty sure once she gets a decent amount of views again, she'll ghost Anncy again and go back to her wealthy friends

Reactions: 5
I’m more surprised, if that’s the right word, about her shift in content.
Lots more luxury
Lots more being dressed up
Lots more tan or tan filters

Don’t know which influencer she’s emulating now, but she’s definitely trying to be one of those California based tanned influencers who dress up, live luxuriously.

I don’t know, could it be Lilly Ghalichi or am I watching too many of their stories side by side 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Looks like Alizey is now more serious about separating herself, publicly from what Lailli is about. She seems more confident in her brand and isn’t shy to show up in Laillis videos, knowing well that their audiences are now different and differently defined. She’s put in the work and she has a more professional approach to it. She also seems to be more serious about working at Biolite and looks like the one who actually works.

These days every ‘influencer’ is promoting fashionova. Personally I find their clothes tacky. Anyway what do you guys think they pay ‘influencers’ to promote their clothes?. Ballpark figure?
I've seen a youtuber with 3million subs explaining that she gets anywhere from $10-30k Lielie has 300k subs so I guess $5-7k if she's lucky!

She's a maya.. the only difference is till yesterday she couldnt afford vacation in south of france which is funny if she really would go anywhere she would milk those pictures... example numero uno is maldives she finds them boring yet i assume its her first time being there and you can see that she is only posting those pictures lmao

Also guys has anyone seen that alizey posted picture of her vca bracelet broken? well one blogger posted the same picture saying how sensitive and delicate those bracelets are but she credited someone else... or im mistaken and it isnt the same picture?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
😂@regency dropout who follows/ed Lailli.
Wonder if this is the same bracelet Lailli went and got fixed for Alizey in one of her vids..
Just realised the exposure vid is back up..pheww..

I mentioned before, if Laili ever steps a foot in Maldives you will know about it... like how she’s milking her few day vacation now on her Insta. Doesn’t look like someone who goes “every year” and find it “boring”.
If anyone find going to a beautiful country like that boring, to me it only reflect their dull personality.
If you find it boring why go at all? Supposed heiress can fly to anywhere in the world... with the wealth she claim to have ‘the world is you oyster’ really but she chose to live in Dubai, driving a rental, going to restaurants and doing f all 🤡

Reactions: 8
Laili is definitely not lower class in terms of wealth. She does have money. The problem we have with her is that she claims to be from an ancient Iranian royalty bloodline. Honestly guys, it's not that hard to save up a few month's salary from your job just to cash it out on one luxury bag. She clearly has different priorities from the rest of us.

Laili is definitely not lower class in terms of wealth. She does have money. The problem we have with her is that she claims to be from an ancient Iranian royalty bloodline. Honestly guys, it's not that hard to save up a few month's salary from your job just to cash it out on one luxury bag. She clearly has different priorities from the rest of us.
ngl i think this fashionova deal is £5,000 per post or a contract of x posts for x amount. she is probs creating 30k of petite and getting paid a salary from biolite overall i think her yearly income is around 100k which is good esp in dubai with no tax in comparison to the uk therefore she is free to drop 8k on a bag per month or whatever plus she has no kids or responsibilities living in her mums house and if they are renting alizeys old apartment then she'll probs get a portion of that too similarly uk influencer db nabz always flys in private jets, has a good social media presence but lives at home so gets to save a lot

What does she do for biolite again? Alizey has a proper job title and has been seen at a desk at work in the clinic, was just curious what Lailli did as she doesn’t vlog any of her activities there..except mention that she can’t get squeezed in for free treatments because of paying customers. Her lip products use to be sold at the clinic but she is no longer promoting them.
In case anyone is interested:

She's a maya.. the only difference is till yesterday she couldnt afford vacation in south of france which is funny if she really would go anywhere she would milk those pictures... example numero uno is maldives she finds them boring yet i assume its her first time being there and you can see that she is only posting those pictures lmao

Also guys has anyone seen that alizey posted picture of her vca bracelet broken? well one blogger posted the same picture saying how sensitive and delicate those bracelets are but she credited someone else... or im mistaken and it isnt the same picture?
Diamondsindubai qouted that it was Alizey’s picture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.