Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite surprised lailli didn’t post anything about the Palestine situation, considering Alizey did. But just goes to show again, who has more compassion and brains :)

Reactions: 6
I’m quite surprised lailli didn’t post anything about the Palestine situation, considering Alizey did. But just goes to show again, who has more compassion and brains :)
She did post about the Palestine situation but she quickly removed it because I think she got a lot of backlash for it. She put a post up saying ‘Pray for Jerusalem’ and someone replied saying no it’s ‘Pray for Palestine’ and she got mad and whipped out Wikipedia page on Israel saying ‘ActUaLLy iTs EaSt JeRuSaLem’ but it isn’t as Israeli forces illegally occupied the land so it’s actually Palestinian land.
She really does concern me sometimes 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She did post about the Palestine situation but she quickly removed it because I think she got a lot of backlash for it. She put a post up saying ‘Pray for Jerusalem’ and someone replied saying no it’s ‘Pray for Palestine’ and she got mad and whipped out Wikipedia page on Israel saying ‘ActUaLLy iTs EaSt JeRuSaLem’ but it isn’t as Israeli forces illegally occupied the land so it’s actually Palestinian land.
She really does concern me sometimes 🤦🏽‍♀️
Wowwww how thick can she actually be?!

Reactions: 5
ngl i lowkey think lailli has been vaccinated lol almost 90% of dubai has

and if it was so bad why would alizey do it wouldnt she stop her twin

look closer to home love

Reactions: 4
ngl i lowkey think lailli has been vaccinated lol almost 90% of dubai has

and if it was so bad why would alizey do it wouldnt she stop her twin

look closer to home love
Do you think Alizey had it for the Maldives trip? I can’t tell whether she had it before or after.. it wouldn’t surprise me if Lailli did have it despite spewing out stuff because she is a big HYPOCRITE.. tbh I don’t think Alizey listens to Lailli..she gives off big sister vibes hence she isn’t joined at the hip with Lailli who has to go off to do pathetic stuff with Anncy.
Comment from possibly a non Muslim who disagrees with Lailli..I can’t call out what was happening in the video..but was Lailli there to express her views ?
64654383-F7A7-466C-9E9E-AFA8B04BB9A1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Do you think Alizey had it for the Maldives trip? I can’t tell whether she had it before or after.. it wouldn’t surprise me if Lailli did have it despite spewing out stuff because she is a big HYPOCRITE.. tbh I don’t think Alizey listens to Lailli..she gives off big sister vibes hence she isn’t joined at the hip with Lailli who has to go off to do pathetic stuff with Anncy.
Comment from possibly a non Muslim who disagrees with Lailli..I can’t call out what was happening in the video..but was Lailli there to express her views ?
View attachment 566435

Lmao this lady is absolutely brain washed. God help us all.

The Palestinians were praying and you can literally see police fly kicking them.

Anyway that lady is actually commenting on the fact she posted siding with Palestinians.

this lady has lost the plot ive been to palestine several times and unless youve been you'll never be more traumatised from the army questioning your every move from them questioning your views on the conflict from them provoking you just so they can kill you from them seeing if you go in an israeli taxi or a palestinian one sorry but this is just to tourists per say theyre KILLING SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE i dislike a lot fakery lailli does but about negative stuff about her posting and raising awareness about things happening in jerusalam im glad she is even tho shes hypocritical

HOW ARE YOU SHOOTING PEOPLE WHILST THEYRE PRAYING AND BREAKING THEIR FAST????

Reactions: 7
View attachment 566435
I don’t want to side track from the thread but is she actually for real?
The Israelis had GUNS and all the weapons. The Palestinians did not. How is that fair?

not to mention they are illegally occupying Palestine and not letting them into their mosque. They completely destroyed a holy site in Islam, the way they treated women and children is disgusting. Has she seen the tragic videos circulating social media?

HUNDREDS of Palestinians have been injured and are in hospitals (which the Israelis also attacked).
People are losing their homes for gods sake!! Her ignorance is overwhelming

Agree with you all.. problem is it’s easy for Lailli to express her views but when someone posts a comment like that..she didn’t respond to defend why she said what she said? She could have mentioned Ramadan etc lots of things to argue with this woman but she didn’t. In the past 24 hrs I’ve seen many footage of injustice caused upon the Palestinian people..lots of things could have been said on behalf of Lailli’s Muslim followers to this woman..but she kept 🤐 More people should have responded when she made statements about the vaccine, trump, 5G to see if she really is just saying things to gain popularity or has the brain power to defend herself..

Reactions: 2
Agree with you all.. problem is it’s easy for Lailli to express her views but when someone posts a comment like that..she didn’t respond to defend why she said what she said? She could have mentioned Ramadan etc lots of things to argue with this woman but she didn’t. In the past 24 hrs I’ve seen many footage of injustice caused upon the Palestinian people..lots of things could have been said on behalf of Lailli’s Muslim followers to this woman..but she kept 🤐 More people should have responded when she made statements about the vaccine, trump, 5G to see if she really is just saying things to gain popularity or has the brain power to defend herself..
I think lailli is too stupid, she hasn’t bothered to learn or educate herself on the situation in Palestine, so she literally doesn’t have the intelligence to reply to this woman

Similarly to her 5G, vaccine and trump ideologies, shes just too stupid and doesn’t bother to learn anything

Reactions: 9
lailli very much reminds me of old trisha paytas, trisha admitted in her latest podcast she was pro trump to cause drama and realistically she knew nothing about politics lailli gives me that vibe the fake woke vibe

Although, did you catch that part with Emma Miller where Emma comments on how tan Lailli is and Lailli quickly jumped in “this is FAKE TAN”
Yeah how weird was that??! What was the need? I hope Emma saw through that. Its obvious Lielie is trying to kiss arse to Emma to get some of her followers the same way she did Anncy. Also how is Lielie still vlogging with just her arms?? She is either really really cheap or just really really dumb and cant contemplate evolving.

Reactions: 3
I thought he was abusive towards her?! And there she is liking his pics. Have some real standards for yourself Laili!
At this point I think she will take whatever she can get, whether it’s friends or boyfriends- talk about standards🙄. Also she does need to fix herself first because Aleem is in a position where he can replace her in a jiffy, his public profile is much bigger than hers and she nearly caused him some serious defamation with her allegation..if he is the forgive and forget type then it’s 👍 maybe if she got with him, she might start milking her Asian roots! I’m sure she wants to be the next Faryal Makhdoom.

LOOL imagine having no self respect and liking your old old exs pic when he openly told and showed the whole of twitter your abortion card wow lol

• Haha
LOOL imagine having no self respect and liking your old old exs pic when he openly told and showed the whole of twitter your abortion card wow lol
Did he actually include a snapshot or just mention it? I saw a speculation in the previous thread that Lailli lied about the assault to turn people against him..if they are both 🐍 then surely a match made in heaven. IF they did lie then both have stooped very low..Lailli is no Amber Heard. Unlike Aleem, she’s too irrelevant to even make the tabloids..

Reactions: 4
Did he actually include a snapshot or just mention it? I saw a speculation in the previous thread that Lailli lied about the assault to turn people against him..if they are both 🐍 then surely a match made in heaven. IF they did lie then both have stooped very low..Lailli is no Amber Heard. Unlike Aleem, she’s too irrelevant to even make the tabloids..
Oh wow! If she actually made that up she’s absolutely vile! An insult to woman who have actually gone through that sort of trauma. I hope it’s only speculation and it’s not true but then again I question it because she’s liking his pics. Why would you do that if he was abusive and you managed to get out of it.

yes this was back in either 2016/2018 i remember i was in school and he posted an actual pic on twitter of the paper she sent him that confirmed an abortion and her name and there was another pic of her on face time to him and he was absolutely being horrible to her. it got really messy thats why im assuming its not there anymore?

idk about assault tbh, i just know that he was saying she cheated on him and he posted a pic of her hugging another man that she posted a pic of - she also went to the same uni regents as him before she dropped out

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.