Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get my facts straight?? You’re saying I’m lying for stating an OPINION lmaoo someone can’t come comprehend, aggressive?? Meanwhile you’re stating passive things 😂
I’m coming for you?? who quoted me first and then insinuated I was lying for stating an opinion. Lollll
Regardless, how is stating an opinion a lie or a fact? I also STATED that i saw her in 2018, it was NOT recent, did you miss that part too? And like I said, I dont follow these threads regularly (unlike you of course), and you’ve also just argued your own point.. someone posted her before and after a year ago, I saw her in august 2018 if you do the maths that was FIVE years ago 😂 not only that, someone could like her nose from 2018, but I didn’t, so is that a lie now? Btw you can EASILY see her old nose from laillis videos 😶🌫
---
Someone please tell me how me saying alizey had a beak is a fact and that I’m lying, pleasee I’m soo confused I’m in disbelief lmao
@zxrxhmpa and @sossaxx3 are both Alizey and Lailli, so don’t bother even responding to them. They’re just trying to derail.

Reactions: 7
Zxrxhmpa also in the Soniaxfyza thread so very doubtful it’s Lailli or Alizey..
Lol u think Lailli wouldn’t use this opportunity to talk tit about ppl she doesn’t like?
IMG_0994.png

IMG_0995.png

IMG_0999.png

This account used to always defend Lailli, even when the stuff we’ve all said were clearly proven to be true. It would even say it has “friends in lailli’s inner circle” to discredit other ppl. Also it’s odd how this person knew who Lailli’s resellers were when we all found out months later (when the birkin slayer went after Lailli). We always thought it was the A La Mode.

I think this account only started saying negative things about Lailli to not get exposed so easily. And even the negative things r repeats of things ppl have been saying on this thread in the past.

IMG_0996.png

IMG_0997.png

it would even try to defend Lailli in ways where it seemed like they were close and she personally knew Lailli. How would a stranger or an acquaintance know Mona or Aleem well enough to make the statement in the 4th pic.

IMG_1001.png

IMG_0998.png

IMG_1002.png

Also nobody mentions anything about Faryal copying the twins until this account brings it up. It’s really weird

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Wow not Lailli actually posting a video after I called her out on here! She’s literally going so hard defending her fake bag…she’s such a clown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That large black woman the twins are friends with makes me sick. She has travelled in the past to Dubai and made a lot of disparaging comments about Asian women, Emiratis and so forth on twitter back in the day.

She’s a proper nasty piece of work. She looks like Wendy Williams and her mother looks like an ape.

I thought she was ok until she made all the crappy comments cause honestly she’s just some trash from the ghetto who sell bags to dodgy Nigerian scammers.
---
Comments about maids and how subservient Asian women are that’s why all races of men are attracted to them but it’s all a myth as some aren’t even like that… 😂 she would go on full rants.

She’s so tacky honestly I am even shocked the twins keep her around. We may diss them but this Omolara is another breed of scammer.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s so tacky honestly I am even shocked the twins keep her around. We may diss them but this Omolara is another breed of scammer.
Twins are tacky so it doesn’t shock me.
---
Lol u think Lailli wouldn’t use this opportunity to talk tit about ppl she doesn’t like?
I would think it’s just super weird considering she has a business to run…but then again she doesn’t do much on the marketing front so maybe too much time on her hands lol
ATP they need to defend themself bc it’s weird badmouthing Faryal/Aleem who do have wealth even if it’s newish money.
---
Wow not Lailli actually posting a video after I called her out on here! She’s literally going so hard defending her fake bag…she’s such a clown 😂
Quite literally a clown...posts fakes then leaves them online and wonders why people call her out..the bag from Kazakhstan is a classic Lailli gem.
---
It’s so funny she’s so triggered about being sussed that she had to acknowledge it to her young and naive followers.
---
Other YTubers: unboxing birkins and Kellys they’ve acquired from the boutiques recently and frequently.
Lailli: defends the authenticity and her use of resellers from many moons ago. She proves our point of her being stupid. Maybe try using reverse psychology or showing us you’re unbothered if it isn’t true??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watch that London blog how many times did they have to mention all these locations in London and how they can walk to Selfridges or Berkeley Square? 😂😂😂😂 how old are you?

they obviously read here and still want everyone to think they’re so posh 😂

maybe because in Dubai they live in Al barsha
---
“Also, “investing in ornaments and antiques” is not what wealthy people do, they invest in stocks and appreciating assets, not items that sit in their house”

You’re obviously broke @zarampa if you’ve sent me this.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are Lailli and Faryal Makhdoom not friends? I don’t really follow Lailli much but I thought they were, and I see they’re not following each other on Insta.

Reason being, I think Lailli’s recent TikTok video about ‘G wagons and red nails since 2014’ has nothing to do with red nails, and everything to do with her saying ‘Faryal I had your new car nearly a decade ago’

Are Lailli and Faryal Makhdoom not friends? I don’t really follow Lailli much but I thought they were, and I see they’re not following each other on Insta.

Reason being, I think Lailli’s recent TikTok video about ‘G wagons and red nails since 2014’ has nothing to do with red nails, and everything to do with her saying ‘Faryal I had your new car nearly a decade ago’
Well her bff Anncy dissed red nails and making digs at Faryal is futile.. at least Faryal can buy birkins from Hermes still and has a man that can get her a car…not her mom… and silly Lailli used to drive Faryal around when they were bffs.

Reactions: 2
silly Lailli used to drive Faryal around when they were bffs.
Ok chauffeur… you’re still totally bothered to be reading a gossip thread. Ps. Some of us like comedy and car crash tv..don’t be mistaking us for fans. You clearly don’t understand how gossip threads and FYP work.
1F26B306-B546-4E33-8230-E4E5B83AE4EF.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Just watch that London blog how many times did they have to mention all these locations in London and how they can walk to Selfridges or Berkeley Square? 😂😂😂😂 how old are you?

they obviously read here and still want everyone to think they’re so posh 😂

maybe because in Dubai they live in Al barsha
---
“Also, “investing in ornaments and antiques” is not what wealthy people do, they invest in stocks and appreciating assets, not items that sit in their house”

You’re obviously broke @zarampa if you’ve sent me this.
I also found it awkward that they talked about getting "mugged" in London as if it's adjacent to being "rich" in London... anyone can get mugged. Just because we only hear about rich tourists getting robbed, she had to apply herself to the situation. Literally, anyone can get mugged, bro.

Also, she just had to namedrop these places (Annabels, Berkley St, Sloan Sq., Harrods, Knightsbridge) to prove her "social status" as if it matters. It literally does not. Seeing as she does little to nothing on her vlogs - aside from posting food snippets, occasional window shopping, random ramblings, and indirect bashing of sites like Tattle and GG. She did address the FakeBirkinSlayer account... and frankly, she didn't have to if she was legit in her purchases.

Reactions: 5
Strange for such a wealthy person that she doesn’t also purchase art or antiques, ornaments and other timeless assets of that nature.
In her new video today, she mentions how she and her mom love collecting art - I thought of this thread right away. LMAO

I like Lailli, I find her funny, so I'm not hate watching her but I find this kind of stuff to be so bizarre and unnecessary. Makes me wonder if she doesn't have anything better to do with her time than to monitor threads about her and "respond" in her content...

Lol at her mentioning Annabels like it’s the pinnacle of exclusivity 🤣 Lailli it’s 2023 hun that place is full of wannabes like yourself and hookers who can’t even speak English. It’s not the lowkey flex you thought it was

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol at her mentioning Annabels like it’s the pinnacle of exclusivity 🤣 Lailli it’s 2023 hun that place is full of wannabes like yourself and hookers who can’t even speak English. It’s not the lowkey flex you thought it was
Right! There are better places then Annabel’s 🤡🤡 as someone who’s only ever been to London three times total and actually stepped foot into these places.

she’s always behind on everything. And frankly the fact she’s monitoring trends is just sad when frankly she could’ve just done her own thing instead.

Also, she just had to namedrop these places (Annabels, Berkley St, Sloan Sq., Harrods,
….and a real Persian Amelia Liana got a free pass to shop before Harrods opened for the day.. she’s also attending galas with other YTubers like Noorie (attends fashion week like Tamara). Sophie Shohet is at Harrods almost every other week!
what’s Lailli doing🫠 buying bags she doesn’t intend on using? Even Fyza vlogged Harrods this year which means anyone can.

I dont even think lailii is a real londoner. name dropping annabels harrods sloane square etc its like she did a quick google search on what 'rich londoners' do lol.

you wont see her mention 5h , arts club , royal automobile etc

also she deffo reads this thread she said in her latest tiktok she loved collectin art. she couldnt be more obvious how pathetic is this lol

Reactions: 8
I dont even think lailii is a real londoner. name dropping annabels harrods sloane square etc its like she did a quick google search on what 'rich londoners' do lol.

you wont see her mention 5h , arts club , royal automobile etc

also she deffo reads this thread she said in her latest tiktok she loved collectin art. she couldnt be more obvious how pathetic is this lol
anyone who’s been on her ass since the GG days knows damn well she doesn’t collect art 💀. Those Hot Chick 120s are not art that rich folks buy. She’s so damn insecure so of course she’s on here taking notes or looking for content to indirectly rant on.

and LOL now watch her name drop arts club or 5H sometime soon. Calling it.

she’s not a Londoner no matter how hard she tries to portray it. They’re transplants from the outskirts.

I feel like I’ve gone back in a Time Machine when I watch her. Everyone has moved on and has other priorities. A lot of us are married with kids and a household to run and she’s following her mum around and trying to impress folks online.

I seriously think she has some sort of mental illness and serious anxiety. She may her been bullied in school for being poor when she moved to dubai so constantly spends her time seeking approval now.