Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it painfully ironic. She used to out Alizey's eating habits on past vlogs or post their outings where she purposely showed Alizey's plate, nit-picked to death. Now she too is dealing with similar issues, turning to semiglutides and/or crash dieting/ED
They have nice bodies though they’ve always naturally been slim, I don’t know why they want to lose more

Reactions: 3
They have nice bodies though they’ve always naturally been slim, I don’t know why they want to lose more
They were always skinny, and when they did gain weight it was not as apparent as they made it out to be. And it would only be brought up because Lailli or Alizey makes it a thing to point out on vlogs.

Reactions: 3
That's really sad. Lailli's implants look so ... painful. Like they are about to burst through her skin. Does she still deny that she had them done? I remember years back she would claim that she had food allergies or something I figured maybe that's what caused the weight loss. She looks SO unhealthy now.

They’re on ozempic or some other weight loss pills/shots, they always joke in vlogs saying “ozempic girlies” but it’s true lol

Reactions: 2