Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is the 3rd person in the car the personal shopping owner?
I forgot her name
isn't she the one Lailli and Alizey work for?
“Work for” is pushing it. I did wonder who that person is though ? Whack vlog as usual shaky and boring

Reactions: 4
I saw Alizey in nobu in london back in 2018 by the cloakroom, I believe she was coming in as I was leaving, this girl with the beak of a flamingo had the AUDACITY to give me dirty looks, I wasn’t even looking at her, when I noticed her she had her back turned/was to the side so she didn’t see me then. So yeah I believe it, you just need to look good and her insecurities will radiate through lol
Help. Beak of a flamingo. I’m laughing so hard I’m struggling to breathe. 😂😭😂😭😂😭 I can’t unsee it now. 😂😭

Reactions: 5
I saw Alizey in nobu in london back in 2018 by the cloakroom, I believe she was coming in as I was leaving, this girl with the beak of a flamingo had the AUDACITY to give me dirty looks, I wasn’t even looking at her, when I noticed her she had her back turned/was to the side so she didn’t see me then. So yeah I believe it, you just need to look good and her insecurities will radiate through lol
I saw her in leto cafe once with a white women it seems like she was a photographer or from An agency she was wearing valentino heels all decked up 🤣 she rlly thought she was the tit. Alizey is the same as saaniah just she is not a big mouth. Both girls are rotten and larp their whole lives.

This is after her second surgery, back in 2018 she would have still had a beak even after the first surgery lol
Not trying to argue with u but how can it be after her second surgery if she only done it a few months ago? Youre story doesn’t add up lol

Reactions: 2
Not trying to argue with u but how can it be after her second surgery if she only done it a few months ago? Youre story doesn’t add up lol
Sorry what doesn’t add up? People in here have said they both have had two rhinoplasties, i saw her in 2018 it’s now been 5 years……? I was simply responding and agreeing with someone who said she has bad attitude.. what’s there not to add up? And I made fun of her nose.. what’s not adding?? Lollll

im ASSUMING she would've had her first rhinoplasty by 2018, I don’t follow their life closely to know when exactly they’ve had surgeries. But either way, I made fun of her nose but apparently that’s not adding up lol I’m dead

Sorry what doesn’t add up? People in here have said they both have had two rhinoplasties, i saw her in 2018 it’s now been 5 years……? I was simply responding and agreeing with someone who said she has bad attitude.. what’s there not to add up? And I made fun of her nose.. what’s not adding?? Lollll

im ASSUMING she would've had her first rhinoplasty by 2018, I don’t follow their life closely to know when exactly they’ve had surgeries. But either way, I made fun of her nose but apparently that’s not adding up lol I’m dead
No need to get aggressive hun calm down 🤣 someone posted her before + after on here only this year. Get your facts straight before coming for me lol

All the plastic surgeries and fillers and they still look so busted! Lailli’s 100th nose job still looks so weird and she still has the lines near her nostrils that make her look like Frankenstein.

Notice how this year she didn’t post anything for Muharram…the fake religious act is finally over

Reactions: 7
Alizey + Lailli had their first nose jobs when they were 18 at the same time.. so in 2018 Alizey did already have her nose done

Then they both had their 2nd this year but months a part

All the plastic surgeries and fillers and they still look so busted! Lailli’s 100th nose job still looks so weird and she still has the lines near her nostrils that make her look like Frankenstein.

Notice how this year she didn’t post anything for Muharram…the fake religious act is finally over
Her Zulfiqar necklace is all for show honestly

I’ve never seen the twins in person but an old Pakistani friend of mine used to go to family gatherings where Lailli and Alizey were present sometimes dressed in traditional clothes, everybody in the room was Pakistani so she was shocked to find that the girls have an online persona where they claim to be Persian 🤣 my friend couldn’t believe it. From what I know the twins fell out with almost all their relatives, even close ones (my friend was more of a distant relative)

Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen the twins in person but an old Pakistani friend of mine used to go to family gatherings where Lailli and Alizey were present sometimes dressed in traditional clothes, everybody in the room was Pakistani so she was shocked to find that the girls have an online persona where they claim to be Persian 🤣 my friend couldn’t believe it. From what I know the twins fell out with almost all their relatives, even close ones (my friend was more of a distant relative)
I really don’t buy the Pakistani thing lol if they claim Indian why wouldn’t they claim Pakistani? Their Dna test only showed like 3% anyways and they said both grandparents are Indian but people keep trying to push the Pakistani narrative you’d think they’d accept it by now. Also their “traditional” clothing is always very Indian, even the Pakistani designer alizey recently wore was an Indian design. I find Pakistanis to be a lot more modest imo only recently have I noticed Pakistani designers incorporate more “revealing” designs
---
Alizey + Lailli had their first nose jobs when they were 18 at the same time.. so in 2018 Alizey did already have her nose done

being openly Shia in dubai isn’t exactly safe it’s known, probably why she’s also kinda dropped the whole Persian narrative as well and adopted indian…

Reactions: 1
To be honest with u they would not have those Indian passport cards OR be allowed into India if they were Pakistani. Does anyone have the screenshot of where Alizay posted their gran father being general of the Indian army or some thing ? Anyone with half a brain cell knows Indians are very hostile and anti toward Pakistanis [which is sad] but there is no chance they would even be granted those Indian citizenships if they had any pakistanian in them

Reactions: 4

They had those liquid nose jobs too, they posted about it at the time

Reactions: 3