Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How
I have an OCI myself like I said and I know the struggles other people have had {given their grandparents moved to Pakistan after the partition} and still are unable to obtain an OCI because of this, even though the grandparents were born in what is considered “India” today. It’s just very messy

I don’t think going to a Pakistani wedding qualifies one to be Pakistani there’s literally a girl in a satin dress there lol what Pakistanis wear western clothes to Asian weddings? Weird behaviour especially if the “self hating Asian mirza twins” went out of their way to wear Indian and Pakistani clothes. Pretty sure Pakistanis don’t claim them anyways

Who said they are her relatives? Mona’s family name is Syed. Their grandmother is also seen wearing a sari which typically older Pakistani women do not wear, it’s very traditional to India and only recently became adopted by younger Pakistani designers, much like crop top lehengas as they’re traditionally “too revealing”.
---

I personally find you saying “colonial mindset” to be insulting, South Asians do not want to be considered white ethnically, whilst they might prefer having lighter skin, wanting to be considered “exotic or white” is not at all true. A lot of people claim to be mixed because there’s always been a stigma associated to south Asians and many are bullied growing up in the Middle East and Europe therefore become embarrassed. South Asians are sick of being “looked down upon”, especially in the Middle East however I definitely think this changing with more people embracing their culture
funny how you only focused on sari and not the light blue outfit she is wearing and also fun fact people from karachi tend to wear more sari's than other pakistanis
And if you just search laila abbas rizvi on fb you can find everything, it's so clear they are related cus every family event lailli and alizey are there. And also this girl also posted her grandfather passing away in 2015 same time as lailli posts about her grandfather so...
---

---

---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How

funny how you only focused on sari and not the light blue outfit she is wearing and also fun fact people from karachi tend to wear more sari's than other pakistanis
And if you just search laila abbas rizvi on fb you can find everything, it's so clear they are related cus every family event lailli and alizey are there. And also this girl also posted her grandfather passing away in 2015 same time as lailli posts about her grandfather so...
the point I’m making is only Indians typically wear saris, wearing Pakistani or Indian clothes doesn’t make someone Indian or Pakistani regardless. lielie herself said her mothers parents were both born in India and moved to London, she could’ve easily said they moved to pakistan or were born there. It doesn’t make any sense for someone to be embarrassed or not claim a country that was once a part of a country she’s now claiming with her chest. Mona has also said she has two brothers therefore any of the their cousins from their mothers side would have their paternal surname, Syed, therefore I don’t think this is their “cousin”, they could be family friends? I think you’re really reaching here and there’s not much logic. Regardless it’s all up in the air and the only thing people on here like discussing so I think she’ll continue to avoid it or post Indian related content for attention

Reactions: 2
How

---

---

---
crazy how lailli and Alizey looked cute young… if they had positive reinforcement and encouragement — they’d grow into their beauty and not permit social pressure to get to them. Lailli could've grown into her face and nose and Alizey too.. pity.

Reactions: 4
crazy how lailli and Alizey looked cute young… if they had positive reinforcement and encouragement — they’d grow into their beauty and not permit social pressure to get to them. Lailli could've grown into her face and nose and Alizey too.. pity.
I agree with you… Maybe if people would stop criticising the way they look online they would have done less surgery. Like the poster on her who said she saw alizay in nobu and made fun of Her nose even AFTER surgery… Quite sad to be attacking girls who are 16/17 year olds regarrdless of how much I don’t like them or their lies it’s a shame. Same goes for all bloggers (again not defending but they really botched their faces now)

I agree with you… Maybe if people would stop criticising the way they look online they would have done less surgery. Like the poster on her who said she saw alizay in nobu and made fun of Her nose even AFTER surgery… Quite sad to be attacking girls who are 16/17 year olds regarrdless of how much I don’t like them or their lies it’s a shame. Same goes for all bloggers (again not defending but they really botched their faces now)
it’s not easy to be totally sympathetic towards them now since they’re grown up and can address these issues internally rather than pursue surgeries. And even before, ppl who knew them came to light with how nasty they are to others - and that’s documented.

not to mention these issues start at home and are only worse with time and fueled further thanks to social media.

Reactions: 5
Lol these 2 girls have severe identity complex, why aren’t more influencers calling them out like they call out soniaxfyza?
They dug a deep hole for themsevles it’s hard to get out of it now. U gotta make up a million lies to cover up 1 lie.
do u think coming clean will effect their mamas little botched clinic that’s why their mama is going along with the larp?
I swear the whole of dubai knows they’re Pakistani / Indian so what’s the issue?

Lol these 2 girls have severe identity complex, why aren’t more influencers calling them out like they call out soniaxfyza?
Legit influencers who have actually made influencing and vlogging their full time job (instead of denying that they’re an influencer), don’t have time to waste on frauds and con artists..it’s like distancing yourself from trash is probably good for oneself. Embracing Indian in a way redeemed Lailli a bit but her attitude and narcissism still stinks. Soniaxfyza are just vile, delusional and waiting to be wifed up by men who don’t care if their spouses bring nothing to the table.At least the Mirza twins can say they work.

not defending them but there’s a big difference between the mirza twins and Sonia Fyza, not just based off the fact that they now claim India but the way they both now carry themselves online, they’re not problematic or racist lol nor are they selling their bodies on OF and preaching Islam at the same time 🤣

Reactions: 7
Lailli’s favourite thing. Walking around shops filming but never buying.

Strange for such a wealthy person that she doesn’t also purchase art or antiques, ornaments and other timeless assets of that nature.

Hasn’t posted any working lately at her factories?

For such a successful businesswoman her content is so bad, she could give tips on investments, financial literacy.. even when she claimed to have gotten the rental property in London she just wanted to flex rather than to help the girls who are following her aspiring to her lifestyle? Okay.

If she had more substance she would be far more interesting. She could do things like how to finance your RR under your business pros and cons! Opening a business in Dubai?

Here’s a tip Lailli. Can’t you be interesting?

Strange for such a wealthy person that she doesn’t also purchase art or antiques, ornaments and other timeless assets of that nature.

For such a successful businesswoman her content is so bad, she could give tips on investments, financial literacy.. even when she claimed to have gotten the rental property in London she just wanted to flex rather than to help the girls who are following her aspiring to her lifestyle? Okay.

If she had more substance she would be far more interesting. She could do things like how to finance your RR under your business pros and cons! Opening a business in Dubai?

she had a whole moment on the vlog where she was throwing a mini fit over the price of coffee and pastries. Her past behavior would’ve been like “oh 50 pounds is no big deal” and funny enough is you can tell she looks over vlogging or doing any effort at all.

She doesn’t care for be interesting at this point, she wants to solely flex to feed her weak ego and compensate the fact she wasn’t born into the wealth she feels she deserves to have. And let’s say she has tips and tricks on financial investments etc, she won’t share.

how long has Lailli had this “shop”? It’s my first time seeing it I think. The stuff in the shop is so boring
IMG_0979.jpeg

IMG_0980.png

• Sick
  • Haha

She doesn’t give tips because she doesn’t have any and it seems like it’s all a facade. Pretty sure the London apt is shared by her and Alizey- bought for them by their parents probably. She lives off her parents. There’s plenty of vlogs that show their room/bathroom and it seems like a typical small Dubai villa. Also, the lady in the Milan vlog is the same woman (Miss a La Mode) they worked for 7-8 years ago where they were personal shoppers. Why doesn’t she vlog the people around her? It’s always her talking to the camera and zooming in on food or bags? She seems upper middle class just not as wealthy as she shows off to be.

Attachments

Last edited:

She must’ve seen this comment because she randomly posted an unboxing of everything she bought in Italy 👀

Are you seriously expecting investment and business advice from someone who literally doesn’t do anything but spend money she makes from YouTube lol she didn’t even buy her own apartment, their mother bought it 🤣 what makes you think she bought her own Rolls Royce?

You’re expecting something from someone who will give you nothing because she’s just like other influencers who just like to flex. Also, “investing in ornaments and antiques” is not what wealthy people do, they invest in stocks and appreciating assets, not items that sit in their house
---
Why doesn’t she vlog the people around her? It’s always her talking to the camera and zooming in on food or bags? She seems upper middle class just not as wealthy as she shows off to be.
As someone who knows people in her inner circle, they’re all very low key, whether they’re new or old money. I don’t think people in stores want to be in some random girls videos either

She must’ve seen this comment because she randomly posted an unboxing of everything she bought in Italy 👀
Yeah one overdue unboxing vid with items she’s already vlogged.. compare with other luxury YTubers who are literally posting new stuff every other week.. not very “rich” of her now is it?

anyone keeping up with the feryal and Amir khan drama? 🤣 he just bought her a G wagon merc the same basic grey colour as LieLie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No need to get aggressive hun calm down 🤣 someone posted her before + after on here only this year. Get your facts straight before coming for me lol
Get my facts straight?? You’re saying I’m lying for stating an OPINION lmaoo someone can’t come comprehend, aggressive?? Meanwhile you’re stating passive things 😂
I’m coming for you?? who quoted me first and then insinuated I was lying for stating an opinion. Lollll
Regardless, how is stating an opinion a lie or a fact? I also STATED that i saw her in 2018, it was NOT recent, did you miss that part too? And like I said, I dont follow these threads regularly (unlike you of course), and you’ve also just argued your own point.. someone posted her before and after a year ago, I saw her in august 2018 if you do the maths that was FIVE years ago 😂 not only that, someone could like her nose from 2018, but I didn’t, so is that a lie now? Btw you can EASILY see her old nose from laillis videos 😶🌫
---
Someone please tell me how me saying alizey had a beak is a fact and that I’m lying, pleasee I’m soo confused I’m in disbelief lmao

Last edited: