Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re half Pakistani through their mom. Their dad is Indian. From my experience in dubai wealthy Indians are generally viewed more positively than Pakistanis. Never met their mom but I’m assuming they get the self hate from her. I’ve met many Pakistanis who lie about their heritage, ofc not all are like that but it’s common in Dubai even some locals do it. It’s a big issue there a lot of people want to seem whiter so they associate with a country that is white in their eyes. I’ve seen south asians pretending to be Iranian, Arabs pretending to be European, etc. The twins don’t even fully accept their Indian side they claim to be Iranian Indians which is just untrue. I have an Armenian great grandfather but that doesn’t make me Armenian lol.

Reactions: 12
They’re half Pakistani through their mom. Their dad is Indian. From my experience in dubai wealthy Indians are generally viewed more positively than Pakistanis. Never met their mom but I’m assuming they get the self hate from her. I’ve met many Pakistanis who lie about their heritage, ofc not all are like that but it’s common in Dubai even some locals do it. It’s a big issue there a lot of people want to seem whiter so they associate with a country that is white in their eyes. I’ve seen south asians pretending to be Iranian, Arabs pretending to be European, etc. The twins don’t even fully accept their Indian side they claim to be Iranian Indians which is just untrue. I have an Armenian great grandfather but that doesn’t make me Armenian lol.
I don’t think this is true because as the other poster above said, they wouldn’t be given their OCI Indian citizenship if they have any relation to Pakistan. They wouldn’t even get an OCI if their mother has visited India, the laws are very strict and a simple google search will even say this. I don’t think we can ever expect them to come out and fully say “we are 100% Indian”, especially if their Dna tests show 20% Iranian, they will forever cling on to that

Reactions: 5
Alizey + Lailli had their first nose jobs when they were 18 at the same time.. so in 2018 Alizey did already have her nose done

Then they both had their 2nd this year but months a part

Her Zulfiqar necklace is all for show honestly
Lailli definitely had her third this year. I started following her page in 2020 during lockdown and I remember she got her 2nd nose job (1st revision) I think around 1 year after I started following her (quarantine rules had minimized around that time). It was with the same doctor she got her recent one done with. He had newly joined biolite as a guest doctor. He’s returned now I guess. Previously she got the original revision bc her original nose job was botched and i think it was collapsing (I could be wrong about the collapsing).
I don’t get why she’s lying about it being her 2nd when it’s her 3rd

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t think this is true because as the other poster above said, they wouldn’t be given their OCI Indian citizenship if they have any relation to Pakistan. They wouldn’t even get an OCI if their mother has visited India, the laws are very strict and a simple google search will even say this. I don’t think we can ever expect them to come out and fully say “we are 100% Indian”, especially if their Dna tests show 20% Iranian, they will forever cling on to that
Their mom is Pakistani but a British citizen so they can still get an OCI as their father probably never revoked his Indian citizenship ….

Reactions: 8
Lailli definitely had her third this year. I started following her page in 2020 during lockdown and I remember she got her 2nd nose job (1st revision) I think around 1 year after I started following her (quarantine rules had minimized around that time). It was with the same doctor she got her recent one done with. He had newly joined biolite as a guest doctor. He’s returned now I guess. Previously she got the original revision bc her original nose job was botched and i think it was collapsing (I could be wrong about the collapsing).
I don’t get why she’s lying about it being her 2nd when it’s her 3rd
Oh are you talking about the "liquid" rhinoplasty - basically fillers in her nose?

Reactions: 4
Their mom is Pakistani but a British citizen so they can still get an OCI as their father probably never revoked his Indian citizenship ….
regardless of citizenship, if a person has Pakistani relations, mother, father or grandparents especially, they can’t get an OCI. I don’t believe the Pakistani narrative it’s almost impossible

No it was done by Dr. Samer as well.

does anyone have a pic of lailli and alizey’s old noses? How bad could it have been
If you Google “lailli mirza before” all her ugly pics come up. I also don’t think she would miss the opportunity to post about her nose job if she got 3?? It would reflect badly on the surgeon.. why would she go back to the same guy if he botched it already? Also her swelling is evident now so I don’t think she could’ve hidden it easily. She literally posts whenever anything happens to her face 😂😂

regardless of citizenship, if a person has Pakistani relations, mother, father or grandparents especially, they can’t get an OCI. I don’t believe the Pakistani narrative it’s almost impossible

If you Google “lailli mirza before” all her ugly pics come up. I also don’t think she would miss the opportunity to post about her nose job if she got 3?? It would reflect badly on the surgeon.. why would she go back to the same guy if he botched it already? Also her swelling is evident now so I don’t think she could’ve hidden it easily. She literally posts whenever anything happens to her face 😂😂

Mona is Pakistani it’s widely known. I wish these girls would actually do their research before jumping from surgery to surgery. I think a woman should have no more than two rhinoplasties in her lifetime, and lailli is on no3 already give it 5-7 years before we see a nasal collapse😂 laili I’ll give u some free advice. Get a blephroplasty and brow lift, it will make the difference you so desperately seek, maybe change the hair colour the dark brown isn’t doing u justice anymore and try to be creative with your wardrobe. Wearing sweats and a Kelly is giving 2016. I’ve been lurking for a while but I just thought I’d mention it bc no one had yet, I feel like the majority of her jewelry are 1 of 1 reps made using real gold/diamonds, I zoomed into one of her insta pictures with the vca stack and it looks..well…interesting in comparison to my authentic items from the brand👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mona is Pakistani it’s widely known. I wish these girls would actually do their research before jumping from surgery to surgery. I think a woman should have no more than two rhinoplasties in her lifetime, and lailli is on no3 already give it 5-7 years before we see a nasal collapse😂 laili I’ll give u some free advice. Get a blephroplasty and brow lift, it will make the difference you so desperately seek, maybe change the hair colour the dark brown isn’t doing u justice anymore and try to be creative with your wardrobe. Wearing sweats and a Kelly is giving 2016. I’ve been lurking for a while but I just thought I’d mention it bc no one had yet, I feel like the majority of her jewelry are 1 of 1 reps made using real gold/diamonds, I zoomed into one of her insta pictures with the vca stack and it looks..well…interesting in comparison to my authentic items from the brand👀
not defending her but like I said, as I am an OCI holder myself I know this, there’s no way you get an OCI having any relation to Pakistan. Also is she not embarrassed to wear her “fake VCA” pieces to the boutique? Lol and her style has been the same since 2016, or should I say lack of style

So here is the thing… irrespective of whether Mona is Pakistani ethnically or not..(she had British nationality anyway), she’s eligible for an OCI card through her Indian spouse.. this may be extended to the kids if the parent is Indian too.. IF she was ever a Pakistani National in the past then that could’ve been problematic for her in obtaining this card in her own right (not as a spouse). Whether she is Pakistani ethnically or has some Pakistani roots, it’s just something that will always be up for debate, and the girls have made a good effort in preventing that being confirmed online so far…so in conclusion they are eligible for an OCI card.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Alizay wore a Pakistani designer so what’s the issue
Wearing Pakistani designer is irrelevant.. anyone non Pakistani can wear it.. and besides she was modelling..issue is whatever connection they have ethnically with Pakistan can’t be proven despite the handful of pics of Mona that have been leaked. Bigger issue is them begging Iranian when they probably share the same percentage of central Asian DNA as other pure desis..

IMG_4163.jpeg

---
Btw this is all public photos posted on fb
---
And i also think lailli, mona and alizey have been to pakistan cus this wedding i think took place in pakistan.

The pics show pc hotel and the girl who upload these pics( lailli's cousin i think) also uploaded photos of pc hotel karachi and you want to see it for yourself, open fband search laila abbas rizvi,go to albums you can see everything

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I recently spoke with a girl who claimed to be part Iranian, part Pakistani. When I asked more about it once I knew her better she got a bit awkward and went into an explanation that basically “Pakistan isn’t an ethnicity which is what people don’t get, it’s a man made country so it is normal that they all have mixed backgrounds like Afghani or Iranian” then she explained that it was like her great grandparents on her mums side and great great grandparents on her dads who were Iranian.

But then admitted culturally they are much more Asian basically but British cause she was born here??? Is this the same thing as what Lailli tries to claim?

I feel like it goes back to a colonial mindset that mixing yourself with something “more exotic” or “lighter” makes you better than just another Asian.

She was proud to say she was part Iranian at first but after we actually got closer she seemed embarrassed she told me that.

N
This is the twins grandmother Syeda Mirza who wrote a book on their Iranian family lineage and history so I don’t see how they can lie about this ?View attachment 2337408 https://www.youandi.com/rich-legacy-syeda-mirza/
Nobody is saying she is not half indian iranian, her father is from india. she lies about where mona is from, mona is pakistani, her family last name as you can see in many of mona's or lailli's fb comments is rizvi and they are all from karachi and they are also shia

Reactions: 4
Mona is Pakistani which has nothing to do with the Indian/Iranian claims that they claim from their dad’s side.

So here is the thing… irrespective of whether Mona is Pakistani ethnically or not..(she had British nationality anyway), she’s eligible for an OCI card through her Indian spouse.. this may be extended to the kids if the parent is Indian too.. IF she was ever a Pakistani National in the past then that could’ve been problematic for her in obtaining this card in her own right (not as a spouse). Whether she is Pakistani ethnically or has some Pakistani roots, it’s just something that will always be up for debate, and the girls have made a good effort in preventing that being confirmed online so far…so in conclusion they are eligible for an OCI card.
I have an OCI myself like I said and I know the struggles other people have had {given their grandparents moved to Pakistan after the partition} and still are unable to obtain an OCI because of this, even though the grandparents were born in what is considered “India” today. It’s just very messy

Someone posted this on another page saying "Lailli and alizeys mum with them at a Pakistani wedding lol"

😭 😭 😭 the Pakistani debate continues
I don’t think going to a Pakistani wedding qualifies one to be Pakistani there’s literally a girl in a satin dress there lol what Pakistanis wear western clothes to Asian weddings? Weird behaviour especially if the “self hating Asian mirza twins” went out of their way to wear Indian and Pakistani clothes. Pretty sure Pakistanis don’t claim them anyways
N

Nobody is saying she is not half indian iranian, her father is from india. she lies about where mona is from, mona is pakistani, her family last name as you can see in many of mona's or lailli's fb comments is rizvi and they are all from karachi and they are also shia
Who said they are her relatives? Mona’s family name is Syed. Their grandmother is also seen wearing a sari which typically older Pakistani women do not wear, it’s very traditional to India and only recently became adopted by younger Pakistani designers, much like crop top lehengas as they’re traditionally “too revealing”.
---
I recently spoke with a girl who claimed to be part Iranian, part Pakistani. When I asked more about it once I knew her better she got a bit awkward and went into an explanation that basically “Pakistan isn’t an ethnicity which is what people don’t get, it’s a man made country so it is normal that they all have mixed backgrounds like Afghani or Iranian” then she explained that it was like her great grandparents on her mums side and great great grandparents on her dads who were Iranian.

But then admitted culturally they are much more Asian basically but British cause she was born here??? Is this the same thing as what Lailli tries to claim?

I feel like it goes back to a colonial mindset that mixing yourself with something “more exotic” or “lighter” makes you better than just another Asian.

She was proud to say she was part Iranian at first but after we actually got closer she seemed embarrassed she told me that.
I personally find you saying “colonial mindset” to be insulting, South Asians do not want to be considered white ethnically, whilst they might prefer having lighter skin, wanting to be considered “exotic or white” is not at all true. A lot of people claim to be mixed because there’s always been a stigma associated to south Asians and many are bullied growing up in the Middle East and Europe therefore become embarrassed. South Asians are sick of being “looked down upon”, especially in the Middle East however I definitely think this changing with more people embracing their culture

Last edited:
Reactions: 2