Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt Lailli wants that regular family life tbh she always makes fun of people who got married young. Likely only wants someone who can fund her designer obsession and be able to gift her the super lux pieces and high jewellery that she can’t afford on her own. But the reality is women who look like literal models are after the same men & they don’t have such an unbearable personality so Lailli you stand a low chance 😂 I think it’s more likely for Alizey to attain that goal though she at least appears to be more refined in some ways & knows how to put an outfit together

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised Lailli hasn’t hired a bodyguard or private security when she visits London, she doesn’t even have a driver?

I’m surprised someone from such a prestigious family would get Ubers and black cabs when the threat of mugging or a kidnapping is so high.

It seems Dubai has an odd impact on these women, Soudi from Soudi and Jamal also has the same weird disorder where she talks about being old money with a country mansion in the UK 😂

In such a boring monotone voice and pretending Jamal is such a wealthy Sheikh, if he was so good he wouldn’t be putting up with a miserable and boring like her.

Or is Lailli also a caricature she’s come up with for comedies sake?

They really need to meet for coffee so they can one up each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like I’ve gone back in a Time Machine when I watch her. Everyone has moved on and has other priorities. A lot of us are married with kids and a household to run and she’s following her mum around and trying to impress folks online.

I seriously think she has some sort of mental illness and serious anxiety. She may her been bullied in school for being poor when she moved to dubai so constantly spends her time seeking approval now.
It's like she's still trapped in 2016-2018. And I agree, our priorities are not the same anymore since her initial exposure online. It has been almost a good 7-8 years since she came on the scene and frankly, things change. The economy is not the same, trends have changed, and priorities are not the same. She's stuck in time, whereas her friends and even ex-friends have moved on and lived their own lives. She and Alizey are stagnant with their work, but Alizey was able to do more as an influencer in comparison to Lailli.
---
Doubt Lailli wants that regular family life tbh she always makes fun of people who got married young. Likely only wants someone who can fund her designer obsession and be able to gift her the super lux pieces and high jewellery that she can’t afford on her own. But the reality is women who look like literal models are after the same men & they don’t have such an unbearable personality so Lailli you stand a low chance 😂 I think it’s more likely for Alizey to attain that goal though she at least appears to be more refined in some ways & knows how to put an outfit together
She makes fun of it but in reality, it's a projection of her own feelings since she thought she would bag a rich husband and it isn't exactly the case. Seeing the likes of Faryal (despite her own marital drama) living it up married, seeing her friends who are wealthy regardless if they marry or not living a life she craves and she's attended mad weddings lately.

Lailli has zero qualities that make her a catch to the likes of the men she wants. Alizey is equally as big of a bore, but aesthetically she'll likely find a suitable partner but face a likely arrangement where her spouse will likely step out on the marriage since she's as vapid as Lailli.

Reactions: 3
That large black woman the twins are friends with makes me sick. She has travelled in the past to Dubai and made a lot of disparaging comments about Asian women, Emiratis and so forth on twitter back in the day.

She’s a proper nasty piece of work. She looks like Wendy Williams and her mother looks like an ape.

I thought she was ok until she made all the crappy comments cause honestly she’s just some trash from the ghetto who sell bags to dodgy Nigerian scammers.
---
Comments about maids and how subservient Asian women are that’s why all races of men are attracted to them but it’s all a myth as some aren’t even like that… 😂 she would go on full rants.

She’s so tacky honestly I am even shocked the twins keep her around. We may diss them but this Omolara is another breed of scammer.
I don’t know if you’re talking about pammcb or anything. But someone else could take your comments as racist. What that black lady said was atrocious and disgusting and no one should ever say that. But calling someone’s mother an ape.. the thing is with the history of black plp. And other races calling them that. If someone ever heard what you said. Would think you’re being racist. And what do you mean dodgy Nigerian scammers. You basically just brought what you feel and think about black plp out. There’s a lot of hatred inside you for blacks. And it’s sad. Most white men are attracted to East Asian women from what I know.. however she shouldn’t have gone on such a rant. And you shouldn’t be so vile and racist yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys a random question— do we know anything about Alizey’s dating life. Past or present? I feel like Lailli’s are known only

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised Lailli hasn’t hired a bodyguard or private security when she visits London, she doesn’t even have a driver?

I’m surprised someone from such a prestigious family would get Ubers and black cabs when the threat of mugging or a kidnapping is so high.

It seems Dubai has an odd impact on these women, Soudi from Soudi and Jamal also has the same weird disorder where she talks about being old money with a country mansion in the UK 😂

In such a boring monotone voice and pretending Jamal is such a wealthy Sheikh, if he was so good he wouldn’t be putting up with a miserable and boring like her.

Or is Lailli also a caricature she’s come up with for comedies sake?

They really need to meet for coffee so they can one up each other.

Jamal is not as rich as he
Guys a random question— do we know anything about Alizey’s dating life. Past or present? I feel like Lailli’s are known only
Alizey was outed for dating (allegedly) a YouTuber (a prankster/rapper YouTube channel) and from that point she’s always kept her relationships low profile. The twins are not conservative so it wouldn’t surprise me if she dates. But she’s definitely more quiet with her partners if she had any.

Lailli’s relationships r openly documented (Lord Aleem & Eman), with LA being the only one of the two known partnerships who openly clapped lailli on social media for alleged poor behavior. Her recent ex never spoke a peep about her, but someone in his circle has (refer to GG).

Also I like how she’s dissing guys with lambos… must have nothing to do with Aleem and his Urus in Dubai then….🙄

• Haha
I don’t know if you’re talking about pammcb or anything. But someone else could take your comments as racist. What that black lady said was atrocious and disgusting and no one should ever say that. But calling someone’s mother an ape.. the thing is with the history of black plp. And other races calling them that. If someone ever heard what you said. Would think you’re being racist. And what do you mean dodgy Nigerian scammers. You basically just brought what you feel and think about black plp out. There’s a lot of hatred inside you for blacks. And it’s sad. Most white men are attracted to East Asian women from what I know.. however she shouldn’t have gone on such a rant. And you shouldn’t be so vile and racist yourself
Well if you’d see a photo you’d see her mother has the face of an ape and it’s a known fact that many of those from a Nigerian background who can afford luxury things are frauds.

I’m not talking about Pammacb, I’m talking about the Miss a la Mode owner.

Reactions: 1
Jamal is not as rich as he

Alizey was outed for dating (allegedly) a YouTuber (a prankster/rapper YouTube channel) and from that point she’s always kept her relationships low profile. The twins are not conservative so it wouldn’t surprise me if she dates. But she’s definitely more quiet with her partners if she had any.

Lailli’s relationships r openly documented (Lord Aleem & Eman), with LA being the only one of the two known partnerships who openly clapped lailli on social media for alleged poor behavior. Her recent ex never spoke a peep about her, but someone in his circle has (refer to GG).
Ooo can you link it? What did the ex’s friend say?

She's nobody to speak on someone's education when she couldn't be bothered to attend University. She has the vocabulary of a high school senior.
---
It's majorly cringe that she would make a video like this? Reeks of no class with her forced accent 😂

No guy wants her anyway
The guys who want her are the ones who share her values of being frauds and share the urgency to be rich when they likely pull loans for their luxury.
Lailli is a tryhard in appearing posh with this fake London accent. Gurl, we know you're a transplant from the outskirts - and the internet makes it easy for ppl to find out. The way she struggles with simply being herself is the equivalent of having her teeth pulled with no anesthetics for this broad. Smh.
---
It’s all the talk about money and brand prioritisation that is tacky to old wealth/stealth wealth folks and outs fake rich folks
Exactly. Because rich ppl do not care about who has money. They have it and as most rich ppl, worry about keeping their wealth and increasing it. Lailli has "poverty" brain, she only cares to spend money, show her items or "wealth" off and not have any social, financial, or intellectual development to show for it.

Last edited:
Well if you’d see a photo you’d see her mother has the face of an ape and it’s a known fact that many of those from a Nigerian background who can afford luxury things are frauds.

I’m not talking about Pammacb, I’m talking about the Miss a la Mode owner.
Okay… however you didn’t retract the fact that this is how you feel about blacks. You even tried justifying your response.

I don’t think you know Nigerians very well. And shouldn’t then speak on it. What you hear isn’t actually true. Nigerians are very wealthy even without the fraudulent activity.You do know blacks can be rich to right. And yes Nigerians are mega rich even without being fraudulent.
Educate yourself on it and don’t be so biased on your opinion. It makes you sound bigoted

Reactions: 8
Nigeria is very poor, you wanting to be seen better by society makes you have these delusions about Nigeria. However, the majority of society would rather avoid this place and not get involved with any Nigerians.

Calling Nigeria “very wealthy” is a joke. The majority of your country is a slum and people live in shacks. Anyway I’m not here to have a debate on Nigeria and want nothing to do with it.

I know wealthy black people and they are a tiny minority and have nothing in common with a typical Nigerian you’d find in the street.

• Sick
  • Angry