Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qtr100

Chatty Member
It’s either toiletry bags or fake birkins and kellys for our wealthy Persian princesses from Watford who live in Al barsha View attachment 2436092
I no longer follow her but every time I check this tattle thread she’s always being unnecessarily rude towards someone. She needs to find some fulfilment in life because her energy is so negative. People don’t deep the self hatred it takes to get countless procedures and completely change your name + lie about ethnicity for almost a decade. Like it has to be some form of mental illness

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m the same age as her, live in dubai etc the social scene back then was small so everyone knew each other. In hs she would pretend to be azerbaijani with no mention of iran but everyone knew their mom was pakistani. met her a couple times but she was so unbelievably short that I couldn’t be bothered to get to know her. I also remember she punched a girl once at dubai mall? oh and alizey is just as much of a bitch but she hides it now. they would make fun of their maids, poor ppl, dark skin, all that had a reputation for being unpleasant and chavy behaviour. i wish her old blog was still around you could see they lived in an apartment with hundreds of fake louboutins and Chanels. not very persian heiress of her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

qtr100

Chatty Member
Lol, so same old boring Lailli I see

I’ve been listening to the podcast with Anncy, and honestly, I feel pity for them, they’re so unaware that they reason they attract these type of men because of what they project, and anyone can see that they project horrible personalities and insecurities, I’m sorry but I’ve been going to therapy and one of the first things that I’ve worked on is my self esteem and self awareness, these girls really need to work on their insecurities (especially Lailli) or they just won’t bag the man they want, we all know how Lailli’s current relationship will go down, though I feel like she’s lying about that
I’ve seen lailli in real life and honestly I am certain she’s deeply insecure about her height. It’s not like cute petite short it looks like a medical condition not mocking her in any way as no one can control their height but I guess her insecurities are why she’s always been so bitter about life. Imagine changing your birth name, race, countless surgeries and procedures. Something is wrong at the core

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s not trying to claim her culture….
Lololol Iranian culture hasn’t influenced her life yet she’s been trying to convince her audience for years that she is one…also typical that someone posts an innocent request and is met with stupid responses starting with Lailli herself.

Reactions: 14

Cl39

I’m the same age as her, live in dubai etc the social scene back then was small so everyone knew each other. In hs she would pretend to be azerbaijani with no mention of iran but everyone knew their mom was pakistani. met her a couple times but she was so unbelievably short that I couldn’t be bothered to get to know her. I also remember she punched a girl once at dubai mall? oh and alizey is just as much of a bitch but she hides it now. they would make fun of their maids, poor ppl, dark skin, all that had a reputation for being unpleasant and chavy behaviour. i wish her old blog was still around you could see they lived in an apartment with hundreds of fake louboutins and Chanels. not very persian heiress of her
I saw Alizey in nobu in london back in 2018 by the cloakroom, I believe she was coming in as I was leaving, this girl with the beak of a flamingo had the AUDACITY to give me dirty looks, I wasn’t even looking at her, when I noticed her she had her back turned/was to the side so she didn’t see me then. So yeah I believe it, you just need to look good and her insecurities will radiate through lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

MsCurly

Chatty Member
A new thread for the Persian/British/Indian heiresses.

No one suggested a thread title, so I took inspiration from the most liked comment on the last thread by @qtr100 who said the following about Lailli posting "I'd rather be fake than fugly" on instagram: This is why no respectable brand takes her seriously despite being on social media for over 10 years. Who writes shit like this such a bad message to send to people as there is truth to every joke. She would benefit from therapy to tackle the deep rooted insecurities which led to her having multiple surgeries, constant cosmetic procedures, toxic relationships and lying about her ethnicity to the whole internet.

A short recap:
  • The twins both got new noses
  • Lailli got outed by thefakebirkinslayer
  • Lailli is still shopping in the children's wear section
  • Out of the two: Alizey seems to be the only successful influencer
  • Apparently a new ethnicity must be added to the long list of their heritage and ancestry: originally the twins are Azerbaijani!
Does anyone else have anything to add to the recap?
Happy tattling!

The old thread can be found here:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That large black woman the twins are friends with makes me sick. She has travelled in the past to Dubai and made a lot of disparaging comments about Asian women, Emiratis and so forth on twitter back in the day.

She’s a proper nasty piece of work. She looks like Wendy Williams and her mother looks like an ape.

I thought she was ok until she made all the shitty comments cause honestly she’s just some trash from the ghetto who sell bags to dodgy Nigerian scammers.
---
Comments about maids and how subservient Asian women are that’s why all races of men are attracted to them but it’s all a myth as some aren’t even like that… 😂 she would go on full rants.

She’s so tacky honestly I am even shocked the twins keep her around. We may diss them but this Omolara is another breed of scammer.
I don’t know if you’re talking about pammcb or anything. But someone else could take your comments as racist. What that black lady said was atrocious and disgusting and no one should ever say that. But calling someone’s mother an ape.. the thing is with the history of black plp. And other races calling them that. If someone ever heard what you said. Would think you’re being racist. And what do you mean dodgy Nigerian scammers. You basically just brought what you feel and think about black plp out. There’s a lot of hatred inside you for blacks. And it’s sad. Most white men are attracted to East Asian women from what I know.. however she shouldn’t have gone on such a rant. And you shouldn’t be so vile and racist yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 12

mego123

Chatty Member
It’s calling everyone a sheep and then getting vaxxed which is embarrassing. So she got it because it was convenient for her to travel with..Really stayed true to the cause after running her mouth didn’t she? 🙄
View attachment 2308019
remember someone on here pointed out how she went through Italy or some other European country to get into the UK and bypass UK's covid vaccine requirement. the whole Mirza trio are an embarrassment when it comes to actual healthcare. I wouldn't be surprised if her mom used her clinic to fake covid vaccine paperwork for twins and herself.

Sidenote: I know I'm being harsh but I just can't stand ppl who are willing to endanger the lives of others bc of their own ignorance

They’re half Pakistani through their mom. Their dad is Indian. From my experience in dubai wealthy Indians are generally viewed more positively than Pakistanis. Never met their mom but I’m assuming they get the self hate from her. I’ve met many Pakistanis who lie about their heritage, ofc not all are like that but it’s common in Dubai even some locals do it. It’s a big issue there a lot of people want to seem whiter so they associate with a country that is white in their eyes. I’ve seen south asians pretending to be Iranian, Arabs pretending to be European, etc. The twins don’t even fully accept their Indian side they claim to be Iranian Indians which is just untrue. I have an Armenian great grandfather but that doesn’t make me Armenian lol.

cherryblues

Chatty Member
Alizey is the kind of girl to diss Michael Kors or Coach bags (unless they’re being paid by them cause we all know these girls wouldn’t turn down a dollar) but literally wear a toiletry bag just because it’s Hermes. I totally love the mix of fast fashion, fake jewellery and a literal toiletry bag. The peak of fashun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Rosslyn

I’ve seen lailli in real life and honestly I am certain she’s deeply insecure about her height. It’s not like cute petite short it looks like a medical condition not mocking her in any way as no one can control their height but I guess her insecurities are why she’s always been so bitter about life. Imagine changing your birth name, race, countless surgeries and procedures. Something is wrong at the core
She looks like a midget, she’s not even like a cute petite girl, her attitude just makes her comical combined with her height, I’m not trying to make fun of her, but if she had a better attitude, I’m sure her height wouldn’t be pointed out as much

Lailli honestly give major “I got extremely bullied in school” vibes, her attitude definitely seems like the one from girls who were bullied in school and had a “glow up”, but she should let that go, she’s almost 30 and is stuck in her mean girl high school persona, is not even funny, her “humor” isn’t even humor, you have to be smart to be sarcastic (and having brains isn’t her strong suit)🙄
---
Can we also talk about how her and Anncy claim to be “girls’ girls”, yet they are more than ready to throw shade at every women and at any chance they get? Honestly, Lailli talking about her ex and his new girl just screams jealousy, it was pretty clear he was never going to settle with her, I mean, I feel bad that she spent so much money on him and he didn’t do the same, but it’s also her fault for doing that much and deciding to stay with him and keep doing that
I mean, I just separated in March and filled for divorce a few months ago due to cheating, so I do understand their POV and I can agree at some extent with some things they said, but they’re both extremely unaware that no men will take them seriously with their attitude, their physical appearance isn’t even that important, but their attitude will make any man run to the hills

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Classified

Lailli loves the minimalistic look 😂

Soudi’s autistic husband has no clue what’s going on half the time.
She only likes the minimalist look because she think's it screams luxury - since it's being pushed so much on social media. Prior to that, she was always gaudy in her fashion choices. If she had the disposable income, she'd wear labels down to her undergarments just to validate being rich.

I mean the girl literally overcompensated herself over a Louis Vuitton phone ring and slippers. Plus she only got into Loro Piana cuz its niched with a certain demographic.

Reactions: 10

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
Huh. Her instagram page is gone. Just when I was checking in with the Dubai flooding. I was this close to telling her to not worry, since her torpedo boobs would serve as floating devices. Oh well, she'll see it here anyway.
HI LIE-LIE!

• Haha

cherryblues

Chatty Member
Wow not Lailli actually posting a video after I called her out on here! She’s literally going so hard defending her fake bag…she’s such a clown 😂

• Haha

qtr100

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she tried to say her boobs are real 🤣 I’ve never seen more obvious implants in my life sorry that’s just ridiculous I can literally see the silicone

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Lailli actually said a girl with no ass and no boobs is a man 🙄 and calling her exes girls ugly ect, she's such a girls girl 😂

She's so bitter about her exes! clearly pressed to see they've moved on and her nonchalant energy is all for show. I think she was referring to Eman as the ugly one and that he was "severely punching" and I think he's the one who bought her a £100 Alexander Wang bag from an outlet meanwhile she spent thousands on him, definitely bitter 😂

She dropped a lot of comments about Aleem too being the hot, psycho one and still contacts her, she's said she's in a relationship now but speaking about her exes in this way ? yikesssss 🚩

• Haha