Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nigeria is very poor, you wanting to be seen better by society makes you have these delusions about Nigeria. However, the majority of society would rather avoid this place and not get involved with any Nigerians.

Calling Nigeria “very wealthy” is a joke. The majority of your country is a slum and people live in shacks. Anyway I’m not here to have a debate on Nigeria and want nothing to do with it.

I know wealthy black people and they are a tiny minority and have nothing in common with a typical Nigerian you’d find in the street.
you actually sound like an idiot 🤣. A racist bigot

Reactions: 5
So when she’s married, she has no intention of working.. guess petite isn’t really a passion project after all.
B92CACE2-3E2E-4B84-9532-4D915DA3D28F.jpeg

Reactions: 1
So when she’s married, she has no intention of working.. guess petite isn’t really a passion project after all.
View attachment 2387808
her words never stay the same. she just says what she thinks is cool at the time bc she wants praise from ppl in the comments. half the time she doesn't even understand what she's saying. she says in the vid, she wants to make money from her assets and not work. the only asset where u can make money and never actually work is through stocks and even then the only stocks that'll do that are ones with dividends. But we all know she hasn't invested in any stocks bc she would have already found a way to mention it. lol she's all talk and no action

Reactions: 6
Nigeria is very poor, you wanting to be seen better by society makes you have these delusions about Nigeria. However, the majority of society would rather avoid this place and not get involved with any Nigerians.

Calling Nigeria “very wealthy” is a joke. The majority of your country is a slum and people live in shacks. Anyway I’m not here to have a debate on Nigeria and want nothing to do with it.

I know wealthy black people and they are a tiny minority and have nothing in common with a typical Nigerian you’d find in the street.
You’re beyond disgusting and racist. You very bigoted person. And lack education and mannerism. Seems you also can’t read properly.

I said that Nigerians are very wealthy.. I didn’t say Nigerian as a country is wealthy. Again Nigerians without fraudulent activity are very wealthy. If you haven’t met a lot of blacks who’re wealthy don’t talk. And say they’re a tiny few. because your starting to sound worse than a bigot you sound like a very evil racist bitter woman.
I am not even Nigerian. And you saying I want to be seen better by society meaning as a black person I want to be seen better to society? Sweety I am seen better to society. Because I don’t go round spewing such hatred and bullshit around.
You’re so dumb it’s actually omg I don’t even know to put it into words. What type of horrible evil person you’re. And let me tell you. As an Asian person don’t think society (whites) see you as any better either.

like I said educate yourself on Nigerians and know that lots of them come from wealth without fraudulent activity and stop trying to justify your racism.. if you have a problem with blacks just say it. With your blatant racism.

If you’re hurt because of what that Miss a la mode doesn’t mean you take your bitterness into other Nigerians and blacks.
You’re an innocuous repugnant person. And you honestly need a bunch of prayers to release your bondage of idiomacy.
---

I reread what you said again and let me tell you. I don’t want to argue or fight. Therefore wish to never speak to someone like this or get angry in such a manner. I am not Nigerian or near Nigerian. However you can’t talk in such a despicable matter and expect me to shush.

If the west has corrupted your mind and you haven’t seen how the real “Nigerian “ Africa looks like don’t be stupid. They’re so many ways to educate yourself but you’re so primitive.

you’re a disgusting useless wretched worthless miserable Soul honestly! Nigerian isn’t my country

I don’t know what type of Asian you’re but I would never say such about any about. And don’t forget some parts of Asian has slums. Mumbai has one the biggest slums in the world.
Because someone insulted Asian women you come out to speak such hatred and nonsense. Karma is real and when hits you. I hope you’re okay.

I don’t think Nigerian should care if you want anything to do with it. You’re nothing and would always remain nothing and a nobody who gets hurts of what some silly person said. And then decide to insult a whole nation as a whole because of your delusional deluded psychopathic brain. I feel sorry for your parents cause they brought up such a useless mannered child like you.
What as a person can you offer a Nigerian that you’re here talking. Rotten goat
---
Sorry for derailing guys but that pinkgrid is a racist

Last edited:
View attachment 2387808
She's pretty damn clueless cuz not too long ago she ranted how she wanted to have her own money and not rely on a man yet retracts back to the idea of being a kept woman... Like girl, it's clear as day you wanna be a kept woman.

Reactions: 3
Mugging is def not a right of passage LMFAO
Nope… it’s just her silly tone deaf self speaking before she thinks as usual.
Also I wonder which ex she’s calling a predator on TikTok just because he doesn’t have a type of female that he goes for..

Reactions: 1
I expected better if Alizey… her white soles are RAGGED & yellow. Unless she’s boring Lailli’s — I expected her to be better with upkeep between the two.

and in sheer fun: if they were so rich, just buy new ones.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I expected better if Alizey… her white soles are RAGGED & yellow. Unless she’s boring Lailli’s — I expected her to be better with upkeep between the two.

and in sheer fun: if they were so rich, just buy new ones.
yikes! it looks like she walked through the mud with those shoes

Sorry
not defending her but like I said, as I am an OCI holder myself I know this, there’s no way you get an OCI having any relation to Pakistan. Also is she not embarrassed to wear her “fake VCA” pieces to the boutique? Lol and her style has been the same since 2016, or should I say lack of style
Sorry to bring this back up but you can get an OCI with Pakistani relations. It’s about who you know and it seems their dad is/was well connected. 😬

Reactions: 2
Def can get into India with Pakistani relations. My entire family travels to Pakistan and India both yearly. It’s who you know.
Sorry

Sorry to bring this back up but you can get an OCI with Pakistani relations. It’s about who you know and it seems their dad is/was well connected. 😬
---
Nope… it’s just her silly tone deaf self speaking before she thinks as usual.
Also I wonder which ex she’s calling a predator on TikTok just because he doesn’t have a type of female that he goes for..
this is def about her recent ex Eman because she said he was a lot older. Aleem was only 1-2 years older.

someone who is very familiar with EU, London & Dubai for shopping....when Lailli says "i usually dont shop in London...because its not that great." Is it just harmless...as in EU is cheaper with euros & more selection...or is it just her hating on London again? Her relationship with London is sooo wierd, constantly trying to flex she is well off but at the same time always dissing London

Reactions: 4
someone who is very familiar with EU, London & Dubai for shopping....when Lailli says "i usually dont shop in London...because its not that great." Is it just harmless...as in EU is cheaper with euros & more selection...or is it just her hating on London again? Her relationship with London is sooo wierd, constantly trying to flex she is well off but at the same time always dissing London
She further only proves our point that she isn't as rich as she claims to be. It is much cheaper to buy in Europe than it is to buy outside, due to import fees/taxes. The selection is also way better as well. Her relationship is weird primarily due in part to her spite against those in her surrounding circle who have money and flaunt their means to go/shop/eat wherever they want without second-guessing the amount. They live the life she wants, but she has to work for it and they don't.

She flexes her connection to the UK (mainly London) because of her audience. Young, gullible, and with few financial means who think Lailli is filthy rich when she isn't. But she flexes it because it is known for being an expensive city. But NYC is also expensive, Los Angeles/Beverly Hills, Miami, and Downtown Chicago are also expensive. Affluent people come to these cities as well, but because London is seen as the epitome of class (by her audience tbh, some of us know London is its own beast)... it works in Lailli's favor to flex London being this fake heiress.

Reactions: 4