Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably similar to how she switches cars she owns.. I mean rentsšŸ™„. Sorry but by Lailliā€™s heiress facade.. it shouldā€™ve been a penthouse. What an anticlimax! How many ads has she done this year and does she still say ā€œnot an influencerā€? šŸ˜‚
Or the classic ā€œI rented it outā€ like she did for ā€œher London flatā€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or the classic ā€œI rented it outā€ like she did for ā€œher London flatā€
lmao I totally forgot at a point she swore up and down she and Alizey had their own flats when they really only had one to share.

All her posts are basically ads at this point ā€” vlogs r basically ads now and itā€™s embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Is it normal to tape up your nose just bc one canā€™t be arsed to glam up for going outside? Lailli seems to think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Biolite UAE Lailli's mum's business ? Tamara posted on her stories visiting there and having a few treatments ... I don't know if there was an AD/ PR attached to the story though. If not an AD, I didn't realise Tamara and Lailli were that well acquainted ...

Reactions: 1
Is Biolite UAE Lailli's mum's business ? Tamara posted on her stories visiting there and having a few treatments ... I don't know if there was an AD/ PR attached to the story though. If not an AD, I didn't realise Tamara and Lailli were that well acquainted ...
it's PR. Lailli usually invites influencers over to biolite for free treatment, in exchange for free promo.

Reactions: 5
guys just a question is al barsha considered a place where broke people live? whats up with that place hahaha

Tamara and Lailli did YT vids together..
IMG_9870.jpeg

---
Shame how Lailli is nowhere near Tamaraā€™s league of being a luxury influencer though..

Last edited:
Omg the beggiest thing ever!! Bag a super rich husband already!!
Ainā€™t nobody going near her unless theyā€™re new money.

But even new money isnā€™t gonna go near her. Sheā€™s proven that given the chance of marrying well ā€” sheā€™ll make it a habit to prove her wealth, find the urgency to compete with those in her ā€œnew circleā€, and even shade her former friends who were financially better off than her that are no longer in her life just to say "I showed you"

Reactions: 2
Guys are her and Anncy not friends anymore? Anncyā€™s been in Dubai but has only been tagging Lubaba and not Lailli.

Just finished watching, a lot of these pieces look suspect. I had my assumptions but her ā€œjewelleryā€ tour just confirms it for me, Iā€™m 100% sure some of these pieces are from China. Real 18ct gold and lower quality diamonds of course, but still from china. I donā€™t want to make it obvious but last year during my final year at uni I interned at a really popular Knightsbridge based consignment store. I did their marketing for about 7 months, during that time I handled a lot of fine jewellery. A few pieces laili shows here. Iā€™m sure she knows herself, it is beyond me as to how she has the confidence to act like they are authentic.
---
Her mother mona founded it but doesnā€™t own it outright, I think thereā€™s an Emirati owner too.

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s because everyone is wearing fakes and lying. All of those pave diamond pieces you see are mostly fakes. I donā€™t believe any of these influencers unless I literally see you doing an unboxing at the boutique šŸ¤£ they get fake packaging and all. Itā€™s silly

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s because everyone is wearing fakes and lying. All of those pave diamond pieces you see are mostly fakes. I donā€™t believe any of these influencers unless I literally see you doing an unboxing at the boutique šŸ¤£ they get fake packaging and all. Itā€™s silly
Honestly habibti youā€™re so right, cartier no longer auntehticates anything from the trinity and love collections anymorešŸ˜‚those mfs in China really beat them at their own game! The price increases are no longer justified I bought myself my first love ring back in 2018 when they were just 900Ā£. Thereā€™s no way on gods earth I would pay 1.2k for 300Ā£ worth of gold. Nevertheless with more intricate pieces I would pay. We had a loyal client from the Kuwaiti family alsabah and she told me her pave love bracelets are replicates and her authentic ones are in a safe. I understand people doing that especially in London, but for people like Laili who want to look rich they get it from China.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She blocked me when I called her out for lying about her ā€œnew dubai homeā€ - has she even posted from there again?

• Haha
She blocked me when I called her out for lying about her ā€œnew dubai homeā€ - has she even posted from there again?
lmao nope. Cuz itā€™s not hers to begin with. Added she canā€™t be bothered when sheā€™s already been exposed for her and alizeyā€™s own flats ā€” she and Alizey share one flat šŸ˜….

sheā€™s too cheap to consider moving out, cultural reasons aside. Sheā€™s not Uber cultural or religious so thatā€™s out the window.