Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lailli loves the minimalistic look 😂

Soudi’s autistic husband has no clue what’s going on half the time.
She only likes the minimalist look because she think's it screams luxury - since it's being pushed so much on social media. Prior to that, she was always gaudy in her fashion choices. If she had the disposable income, she'd wear labels down to her undergarments just to validate being rich.

I mean the girl literally overcompensated herself over a Louis Vuitton phone ring and slippers. Plus she only got into Loro Piana cuz its niched with a certain demographic.

Reactions: 10
I was wondering why Lailli didn’t post about Palestine but then I remembered a few years back this B*tch said “Jerusalem wasn’t Palestine's bc an Israeli court said it didn’t belong to Palestine or Isreal” 😒 as the Isreali’s were trying to force out the Palestinians living on the land. And she later deleted the post after she got backlash, I think

Reactions: 5
Omg she kind admitted being indain for pay in that last video she uploaded. This women is a culture vulture…

Reactions: 6
*cough cough*

The Fake Burkin Slayer posted this today.

Screenshot_20231011_212142_Instagram.jpg

Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does this fake birkin lady know?
Who runs that page? Some old lady boomer? Or just a hater

Reactions: 1
Fake birkin or not… the deeper that people dig, they’ll find something fake associated with Lailli..and I’m not talking about surgery bc that’s normal.

Reactions: 5
1. her half eyebrows, was it always sparse to begin with?
2. her "secret admirer" with the roses...or is she milking it? or is it just Masala magazine or Fairmount Hotel Qatar?
3. her cultural identity rant, lmao. she went from her mum from Masshad now she pressing down she is 2nd generation Indian Brit, her mum is 1st gen. but "has cultural traditions from Iran than to do with India.

Reactions: 2