Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always said she went to Repton. But I don’t know why she still mentions it like it wasn’t over a decade ago
Because her CV is lacking in the education department (university what?). Do you remember when she said that she went to a finishing school?
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any updates with Laili that are worthy? I swear this is why I stopped following her, she’s so boring

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Any updates with Laili that are worthy? I swear this is why I stopped following her, she’s so boring
Nope no major tea, she got a man that shes hiding but what's new there. Someone commented on her live today with anncy that shes friends with Eman again which was odd.

Speaking of which, they're still immature as usual. They were laughing at men from India and Pakistan calling them freshies, giggling like 6 year olds. Everyone started started saying how they're mean girls and anncy goes "I'd rather be a mean girl than a fat girl" and they proceeded to get violated in the comments :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Nope no major tea, she got a man that shes hiding but what's new there. Someone commented on her live today with anncy that shes friends with Eman again which was odd.

Speaking of which, they're still immature as usual. They were laughing at men from India and Pakistan calling them freshies, giggling like 6 year olds. Everyone started started saying how they're mean girls and anncy goes "I'd rather be a mean girl than a fat girl" and they proceeded to get violated in the comments :ROFLMAO:
Lol, I mean, what did they expect? You can’t throw around those comments without consequences, I’m glad that people aren’t kissing their asses anymore and are aware of who they really are

Honestly, no wonder why Anncy can get any guy, no matter how hot she thinks she is, her personality is just ugly af, and idk how Lailli can have a man with that attitude either, plus neither of them bring anything to the table

Lailis face looks completely different lately - what has she had done? She looks more like Alizey now

Reactions: 1

new video, did she actually buy it? she's done so much PR for Rolls Royce before, its hard to believe she bought it
especially when she was deactivated her insta for almost 2 months and recently came back to post about her new car

Last edited:
Who is she kidding with that car. She still lives at home with her mum in al barsha lol

• Haha
Anyone see that they deleted the first episode of Brown Brats Podcast? The one where Lailli dragged her ex’s the entire time specifically Enam for being cheap and Aleem for still messaging her. One of them probly told them to delete it 😂 also 1 episode weekly? It’s been 4 months and only like 4 episodes in total…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone see that they deleted the first episode of Brown Brats Podcast? The one where Lailli dragged her ex’s the entire time specifically Enam for being cheap and Aleem for still messaging her. One of them probly told them to delete it 😂 also 1 episode weekly? It’s been 4 months and only like 4 episodes in total…
I safely assume Eman likely did. LM doesn’t care for that level of bashing. Eman on the other hand made it clear in the beginning of their relationship no social media presence and wanted zero involvement in her “influencer” ways. This kid has a family reputation to worry about and he can’t have a bitter ex trashing him — especially since Anncy has an Indian following, and most of his circle is Indian.

and Lailli mentioning that LM still writes her doesn’t really matter cuz most of us have not forgotten he derogatory sh*t he called her out on and he knows he has her around his pinky finger. It makes her look dumb because those who’ve been around since her early YT/Twitter days recall how toxic they were.

Are lailli and lord aleem back together? They both seem to be at RR at the same time taking identical pics for their stories View attachment 2989964View attachment 2989964View attachment 2989966View attachment 2989966
I just noticed this. I don’t think they are together together but posting on purpose of the same stuff so must be something going on behind the scenes. I think she broke up with her boyfriend as her caption is “speccing a new cullinan in case my future husband needs help”. I did notice Aleem posting first then Lailli posting the same things.

The white RR is exposed at the RR showroom. And the samples colors lielie has posted on her story looks like to be the one that she took while « she was speccing »the purple spectre RR. I guess she just posting those pictures from her archives to attract aleem’s attention in order he sees that she was also there at the same moment as him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The urge to dm Aleem to see lailli’s stories 😂 i once gave a funny response to his stories and he responded and we had a conversation about some car, then second time I dm’ed him he responded again in 5 minutes. He’d probly block me if I mentioned Lailli but his dm’s are so funny I wanna mention Lailli’s stories to him to see his reaction. Should I 😂😭

• Haha
The urge to dm Aleem to see lailli’s stories 😂 i once gave a funny response to his stories and he responded and we had a conversation about some car, then second time I dm’ed him he responded again in 5 minutes. He’d probly block me if I mentioned Lailli but his dm’s are so funny I wanna mention Lailli’s stories to him to see his reaction. Should I 😂😭
Do it!

Reactions: 2
Who is she kidding with that car. She still lives at home with her mum in al barsha lol
It’s truly amusing to see that instead of putting this alleged money towards her own place, she’d rather buy this car 😂 I don’t get it. If I alleged to have that much money you best believe I’d be getting my own place away from everyone 😂

Reactions: 3