Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alizey looks good. Does she not advise Lailli on what looks good and what doesn't??

Reactions: 1
I bet she’s grinning ear to ear now that her ex and his family who launder haram drug money have been raided by police

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her TT she’s ranting about human interaction and hating humans yet she’s ok to talk 💩 on camera to a bunch of humans and depends on humans to buy her clothes…is this some reverse psychology that I’m missing here bc she’s not really selling herself/her personality here.

Reactions: 3
Alizey seems to be the new Em Sheldon. Commenting on every influencer's post. It reeks of absolute desperation. Em Sheldon has the rep for being the clown amongst UK influencers. An 'ambulance-chaser' so to speak.
Alizey 'likes' and 'comments' on all of Lydia Millen's posts. And gets nothing in return. Same with the Michael Jackson look-alike The LA Way.
Not even a 'like' in return. Lydia Millen being one of the most vile influencers around. You cannot be that desperate. And embarrassing.
Oh sorry, it's Alizey so, yes, yes you can.

Reactions: 4
hardly anything she buys fits. Those boots looked massive for her. All that money surely she can get things tailored for her
I mean she is really small and petite...but it could also be her personal shopping stuff (aka not hers)

Reactions: 2
Lol @ Lailli blocking ppl who wrote it’s not her house on her bnb ad…

A bunch of people were like omg thanks for the house tour and she doesn’t even admit it’s not her house. Yikes

• Haha

A bunch of people were like omg thanks for the house tour and she doesn’t even admit it’s not her house. Yikes
I watched her latest Youtube and she still cringe to watch

Reactions: 2
I don't know whether to laugh at the faker than fake setup featuring her Dumbo eared mum and an off-camera A-lie-zey, the stupid Kairo -what a stupid name- inputs, the idea of Liar-lli reading a book, the fake apartment tour, her torpedo boobed-10-year old boy frame in a tiny nightie... Too many options.

Attachments

• Haha
That ad vid for dubai air b n b was awful. She's not funny AT ALL and her fake laugh to herself is embarassing. She has no idea how to model considering she's done many shoots. Who walks that fast, who holds a book like that in bed?? Her nail situation screams stick on nails. Her boobs are actually disgusting against her tiny frame, how is that attractive?! And all these clothes and shoes haul and she only wears the same basic outfits. Surely even she can see that she's giving major personal shopper vibes.

• Haha

lol whatever happened to house tours being tacky?? Apartment gives soniaxfyza vibes anyway not heiress so more fool lailli.. oh and loving the digs about furnishings and closet- something our heiress failed miserably with in the past.
---
That ad vid for dubai air b n b was awful. She's not funny AT ALL and her fake laugh to herself is embarassing. She has no idea how to model considering she's done many shoots. Who walks that fast, who holds a book like that in bed?? Her nail situation screams stick on nails. Her boobs are actually disgusting against her tiny frame, how is that attractive?! And all these clothes and shoes haul and she only wears the same basic outfits. Surely even she can see that she's giving major personal shopper vibes.
Lailli does dad jokes..it’s so fake that it’s terrible or nothing short of a parody

lol whatever happened to house tours being tacky?? Apartment gives soniaxfyza vibes anyway not heiress so more fool lailli.. oh and loving the digs about furnishings and closet- something our heiress failed miserably with in the past.
---

Lailli does dad jokes..it’s so fake that it’s terrible or nothing short of a parody
I'm curious about what excuse she'll use when she moves back in with her mom. I think she'll use the generic "I was homesick/depressed by myself" or something along that line.

I'm curious about what excuse she'll use when she moves back in with her mom. I think she'll use the generic "I was homesick/depressed by myself" or something along that line.
Probably similar to how she switches cars she owns.. I mean rents🙄. Sorry but by Lailli’s heiress facade.. it should’ve been a penthouse. What an anticlimax! How many ads has she done this year and does she still say “not an influencer”? 😂