Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lailli back on YT after so long only to promote some brand instead of hers…and yet she doesn’t call herself an influencer.. no vids with Anncy now that she’s left LA?

Reactions: 2
What’s up with this galentines thing she’s doing. It looks so over the top and feels like she’s just over promoting hearts stuff.

Reactions: 5
What’s up with this galentines thing she’s doing. It looks so over the top and feels like she’s just over promoting hearts stuff.
lols they rented a apartment in Dubai to do that...or is it someones flat?

Reactions: 1
So anncy changed her podcast to a shared podcast with Lailli called "the brown brats" 😭 this is the first time I've seen Lailli refer to herself as a brown girl

They're both equally as insufferable so I don't see this lasting
Why did ancy move back from LA when she was making a big deal out of it? Couldn’t afford it I’m assuming.

Reactions: 7
Why did ancy move back from LA when she was making a big deal out of it? Couldn’t afford it I’m assuming.
visa issues? couldn't grow her following as much as she liked in an already oversaturated LA influencer market?

visa issues? couldn't grow her following as much as she liked in an already oversaturated LA influencer market?
I feel like she’s experienced the peak of her career as a YouTuber. Her content became boring and repetitive, she didn’t bring nothing new. I think if she stayed in Dubai she would have more success. To be a known influencer in America you have to have blue eyes and blonde hair. She stood a better chance in uae, also she’s like that one annoying friend most of us has that never shuts up about their boy problems 🙃

First podcast and Lailli DRAGGING Aleem on the podcast. She literally openly said he keeps messaging her and he told her he’ll marry any good brown girl then cheat on the side. I feel like Aleem will alwayssss talk to Lailli like she said. Ew that man is pathetic.

also is she referring to Aleem cheating on her with hookers?? Or the recent Iranian ex?

Last edited:
  • Wow
First podcast and Lailli DRAGGING Aleem on the podcast. She literally openly said he keeps messaging her and he told her he’ll marry any good brown girl then cheat on the side. I feel like Aleem will alwayssss talk to Lailli like she said. Ew that man is pathetic.

also is she referring to Aleem cheating on her with hookers?? Or the recent Iranian ex?
I would take anything Lailli says with a grain of salt..considering their spat was so toxic on twitter, why is she still talking about him instead of turning a blind eye , is it because he has a business in Dubai now? Whatever she spews, if he wanted to pop the question, she’d be all over him so fast and drop the Persian act to live like Faryal lol

Lailli actually said a girl with no ass and no boobs is a man 🙄 and calling her exes girls ugly ect, she's such a girls girl 😂

She's so bitter about her exes! clearly pressed to see they've moved on and her nonchalant energy is all for show. I think she was referring to Eman as the ugly one and that he was "severely punching" and I think he's the one who bought her a £100 Alexander Wang bag from an outlet meanwhile she spent thousands on him, definitely bitter 😂

She dropped a lot of comments about Aleem too being the hot, psycho one and still contacts her, she's said she's in a relationship now but speaking about her exes in this way ? yikesssss 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lailli actually said a girl with no ass and no boobs is a man
So basically herself before the boulder boobs (and Anncy now)? Pretty sure high fashion runway models don’t portray “curvy”despite being female but then Lailli doesn’t know much about luxury anyhow and her phantom boyfriend is certainly not treating her with such gifts/lifestyle. Makes you wonder why all her exes are supposedly bad and none of her relationships ever end amicably…perhaps her exes find out they’re dating a fake persona? Come to think of it, she has traits of both Sonia and Fyza in her which is bloody dangerous for one person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg! I’m back
I stopped watching Lailli for over a year and had a lot of things to deal with, so I forgot about Lailli/Alizey/Anncy, I even unfollowed them and unsubbed from their channels

what’s the tea? I’ve seen Lailli is half assed embracing her Indian heritage, but what else is new?

Reactions: 1
Ngl that was so disgusting of Lailli and immature. You’re a grown ass woman you’re not a dumb 21 year old. She expects to land a respectable man yet will record a podcast calling her exes new partner the ugliest girl on his following list. Imagine how a woman would feel if she heard that. Awful I can’t imagine ever speaking that way about a woman who has never done anything to me.

Lie lie spilling all the tea she’s been keeping inside these past few years because her and Anncy fell off 🤣 the podcast is so messy already. We all knew her ex cheated on her and now she’s probably mad he’s doing the most for his new gf and she didn’t get tit out of him. Wonder what her supposed new man thinks of this behaviour

Reactions: 6
Lailli undoubtedly alizey’s plus one at the vogue ball of Arabia… wonder if she got to rub shoulders with any celebs..
---
calling her exes new partner the ugliest girl
That’s bitter jealous scorned woman talk.. like sis everyone can see your “before” pics too you know.
---
but what else is new?
Nothing..still an immature pathological lying fraud

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lailli undoubtedly alizey’s plus one at the vogue ball of Arabia… wonder if she got to rub shoulders with any celebs..
---

That’s bitter jealous scorned woman talk.. like sis everyone can see your “before” pics too you know.
---

Nothing..still an immature pathological lying fraud
Lol, so same old boring Lailli I see

I’ve been listening to the podcast with Anncy, and honestly, I feel pity for them, they’re so unaware that they reason they attract these type of men because of what they project, and anyone can see that they project horrible personalities and insecurities, I’m sorry but I’ve been going to therapy and one of the first things that I’ve worked on is my self esteem and self awareness, these girls really need to work on their insecurities (especially Lailli) or they just won’t bag the man they want, we all know how Lailli’s current relationship will go down, though I feel like she’s lying about that

• Heart
Reactions: 8