Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, so same old boring Lailli I see

I’ve been listening to the podcast with Anncy, and honestly, I feel pity for them, they’re so unaware that they reason they attract these type of men because of what they project, and anyone can see that they project horrible personalities and insecurities, I’m sorry but I’ve been going to therapy and one of the first things that I’ve worked on is my self esteem and self awareness, these girls really need to work on their insecurities (especially Lailli) or they just won’t bag the man they want, we all know how Lailli’s current relationship will go down, though I feel like she’s lying about that
I’ve seen lailli in real life and honestly I am certain she’s deeply insecure about her height. It’s not like cute petite short it looks like a medical condition not mocking her in any way as no one can control their height but I guess her insecurities are why she’s always been so bitter about life. Imagine changing your birth name, race, countless surgeries and procedures. Something is wrong at the core

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine changing your birth name, race, countless surgeries and procedures. Something is wrong at the core
That’s Fyza Al Ali to a tee.
I know petite girls that are cool (and stylish), but Lailli just screams chihuahua with her aggressive and other behavioural issues.
---
IMG_9947.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen lailli in real life and honestly I am certain she’s deeply insecure about her height. It’s not like cute petite short it looks like a medical condition not mocking her in any way as no one can control their height but I guess her insecurities are why she’s always been so bitter about life. Imagine changing your birth name, race, countless surgeries and procedures. Something is wrong at the core
She looks like a midget, she’s not even like a cute petite girl, her attitude just makes her comical combined with her height, I’m not trying to make fun of her, but if she had a better attitude, I’m sure her height wouldn’t be pointed out as much

Lailli honestly give major “I got extremely bullied in school” vibes, her attitude definitely seems like the one from girls who were bullied in school and had a “glow up”, but she should let that go, she’s almost 30 and is stuck in her mean girl high school persona, is not even funny, her “humor” isn’t even humor, you have to be smart to be sarcastic (and having brains isn’t her strong suit)🙄
---
Can we also talk about how her and Anncy claim to be “girls’ girls”, yet they are more than ready to throw shade at every women and at any chance they get? Honestly, Lailli talking about her ex and his new girl just screams jealousy, it was pretty clear he was never going to settle with her, I mean, I feel bad that she spent so much money on him and he didn’t do the same, but it’s also her fault for doing that much and deciding to stay with him and keep doing that
I mean, I just separated in March and filled for divorce a few months ago due to cheating, so I do understand their POV and I can agree at some extent with some things they said, but they’re both extremely unaware that no men will take them seriously with their attitude, their physical appearance isn’t even that important, but their attitude will make any man run to the hills

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lie lie spilling all the tea she’s been keeping inside these past few years because her and Anncy fell off 🤣 the podcast is so messy already. We all knew her ex cheated on her and now she’s probably mad he’s doing the most for his new gf and she didn’t get tit out of him. Wonder what her supposed new man thinks of this behaviour
who is Eman's new girl? or are we referring to Aleem?

Reactions: 1
What are their heights ?
Lailli keeps reminding her viewers often that she’s five foot, so she must be shorter…kinda like how real wealthy people and girl’s girls don’t go around blowing their own trumpet.. nor contradict themselves via their own content.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She might be like 4’10-4’11, she looks way too short to be 5’0

Reactions: 2
Wow I’d love to see ! She’s probably average height of a Filipino woman . She’d fit in where I live 🤓

Reactions: 1
Basically after skimming the podcast, I am sure we all learned nothing new. We already knew a good chunk of this stuff from what she shared online.

We all know Lailli isn't the type to brush off gifts. She likes material gifts, that's no secret. And she still holds bitterness towards Aleem and Eman, but it’s clear on the podcast Eman is the boring one but is a scrub in Lailli’s eyes.

If people remember her old vlogs, she went on a tangent about how she doesn't want him to feel pressured about getting her flowers or gifts, claiming to not be bothered with vlogging in some parts of London while out with him among other things.

When the truth is — she wanted flowers, she wanted extravagant gifts, she wanted to show off the spoils of her relationship being with a man who came from money (which she admitted on the podcast she didn’t get much of)

She would also talk about date nights and staycations... in one of the vlogs, he would stifle himself from talking or make slight comments in her vlogs.

She basically admitted to conforming herself to this girl who tends to her man and dotes on him and expects to be showered with gifts and spoiled. Her ex came from money, but this is a lesson that just because a man has it doesn’t mean he’s generous.

He was not generous with her, and is generous (allegedly) with his new girlfriend and makes remarks on the items she gifted him vs what he gifted her, goes to show what he saw her as vs what she saw in him. Men have no issue wasting a woman’s time and will happily be vultures when it comes to material gifts and gratification — sexual or otherwise.

But we all knew solely off his behavior in the vlogs (from those who’ve been around since GG) and his firm insistence on not being shown online.
---
So anncy changed her podcast to a shared podcast with Lailli called "the brown brats" 😭 this is the first time I've seen Lailli refer to herself as a brown girl

They're both equally as insufferable so I don't see this lasting
Anncy wasn’t this insufferable by herself — but they both feed off each other’s insecurities and found friendship in being psuedo mean girls online.

Lailli is ok claiming the brown girl identity now cuz it worked for Anncy… now she’s tryna get on her identity train but it’s way too late. She could’ve done that back in 2017-2018 when ppl caught on to her lies about her ethnicity.
---
She looks like a midget, she’s not even like a cute petite girl, her attitude just makes her comical combined with her height, I’m not trying to make fun of her, but if she had a better attitude, I’m sure her height wouldn’t be pointed out as much

Lailli honestly give major “I got extremely bullied in school” vibes, her attitude definitely seems like the one from girls who were bullied in school and had a “glow up”, but she should let that go, she’s almost 30 and is stuck in her mean girl high school persona, is not even funny, her “humor” isn’t even humor, you have to be smart to be sarcastic (and having brains isn’t her strong suit)🙄
---
Can we also talk about how her and Anncy claim to be “girls’ girls”, yet they are more than ready to throw shade at every women and at any chance they get? Honestly, Lailli talking about her ex and his new girl just screams jealousy, it was pretty clear he was never going to settle with her, I mean, I feel bad that she spent so much money on him and he didn’t do the same, but it’s also her fault for doing that much and deciding to stay with him and keep doing that
I mean, I just separated in March and filled for divorce a few months ago due to cheating, so I do understand their POV and I can agree at some extent with some things they said, but they’re both extremely unaware that no men will take them seriously with their attitude, their physical appearance isn’t even that important, but their attitude will make any man run to the hills
This roots back to the GuruGossip days — an insider who knows Eman (allegedly) spilled how he doesn’t take the relationship seriously and it showed that it was not serious. Lailli thought by getting with him he’d spoil her with lavish gifts, luxe travel and a soft life — it would’ve never been a reality for him coming from his social background. It sucks she went that far out to gift him stuff — but he (and men in general) have no issue wasting a woman’s time if it means free one-sided gratification. Especially if they don’t care to further invest in the relationship with that person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Basically after skimming the podcast, I am sure we all learned nothing new. We already knew a good chunk of this stuff from what she shared online.

We all know Lailli isn't the type to brush off gifts. She likes material gifts, that's no secret. And she still holds bitterness towards Aleem and Eman, but it’s clear on the podcast Eman is the boring one but is a scrub in Lailli’s eyes.

If people remember her old vlogs, she went on a tangent about how she doesn't want him to feel pressured about getting her flowers or gifts, claiming to not be bothered with vlogging in some parts of London while out with him among other things.

When the truth is — she wanted flowers, she wanted extravagant gifts, she wanted to show off the spoils of her relationship being with a man who came from money (which she admitted on the podcast she didn’t get much of)

She would also talk about date nights and staycations... in one of the vlogs, he would stifle himself from talking or make slight comments in her vlogs.

She basically admitted to conforming herself to this girl who tends to her man and dotes on him and expects to be showered with gifts and spoiled. Her ex came from money, but this is a lesson that just because a man has it doesn’t mean he’s generous.

He was not generous with her, and is generous (allegedly) with his new girlfriend and makes remarks on the items she gifted him vs what he gifted her, goes to show what he saw her as vs what she saw in him. Men have no issue wasting a woman’s time and will happily be vultures when it comes to material gifts and gratification — sexual or otherwise.

But we all knew solely off his behavior in the vlogs (from those who’ve been around since GG) and his firm insistence on not being shown online.
---

Anncy wasn’t this insufferable by herself — but they both feed off each other’s insecurities and found friendship in being psuedo mean girls online.

Lailli is ok claiming the brown girl identity now cuz it worked for Anncy… now she’s tryna get on her identity train but it’s way too late. She could’ve done that back in 2017-2018 when ppl caught on to her lies about her ethnicity.
---

This roots back to the GuruGossip days — an insider who knows Eman (allegedly) spilled how he doesn’t take the relationship seriously and it showed that it was not serious. Lailli thought by getting with him he’d spoil her with lavish gifts, luxe travel and a soft life — it would’ve never been a reality for him coming from his social background. It sucks she went that far out to gift him stuff — but he (and men in general) have no issue wasting a woman’s time if it means free one-sided gratification. Especially if they don’t care to further invest in the relationship with that person.
That’s very true tbh, it hurts but men are totally okay with wasting a woman’s time if they’re benefiting from it, this is why you don’t do so much for someone who’s not having the same energy

I also remember that person from GG, they were in the same circle as Lailli and her ex, but apparently they were Eman’s friend and that’s how they met Lailli. I mean, I do feel bad for Lailli, cause it must have hurt to realize he wasn’t taking her seriously and that’s why she didn’t receive the same treatment that the new girl is receiving, but that doesn’t justify that she has to be an asshole to the new girl, it’s not her fault and they way she describes the new girl screams jealously

They don’t really bring anything new to the table, it’s clear that they love to enable each other’s insecurities and would rather play this mean high school bully persona than going to therapy

Btw, is pretty obvious Anncy also had a boob job, how did she suddenly went to a D cup? Her boobs just seem fake, they don’t have that natural fall from gravity, I saw her pictures where she wears bikinis and they look perky, the perky type that you only achieve through breast augmentation surgery

That’s very true tbh, it hurts but men are totally okay with wasting a woman’s time if they’re benefiting from it, this is why you don’t do so much for someone who’s not having the same energy

I also remember that person from GG, they were in the same circle as Lailli and her ex, but apparently they were Eman’s friend and that’s how they met Lailli. I mean, I do feel bad for Lailli, cause it must have hurt to realize he wasn’t taking her seriously and that’s why she didn’t receive the same treatment that the new girl is receiving, but that doesn’t justify that she has to be an asshole to the new girl, it’s not her fault and they way she describes the new girl screams jealously

They don’t really bring anything new to the table, it’s clear that they love to enable each other’s insecurities and would rather play this mean high school bully persona than going to therapy

Btw, is pretty obvious Anncy also had a boob job, how did she suddenly went to a D cup? Her boobs just seem fake, they don’t have that natural fall from gravity, I saw her pictures where she wears bikinis and they look perky, the perky type that you only achieve through breast augmentation surgery
Oh I agree — she aimed at that girl solely off the fact he took HER seriously and not Lailli, getting the treatment Lailli wanted but didn’t get. Attacking her looks or her behavior while with him is doing way too much and is looking into things way too deep. Like girl, find Aleem and move on.

Last I checked from GG she would still contact Aleem while with the boring one anyway.

Which is why I said this podcast provides nothing new because we all clocked it. We all knew it was a seasonal thing and that’s it. He wasn’t gonna marry her let alone bring her around his family or do anything worthwhile.

Lailli’s mean girl act is tired and stale. The fact she attack’s his new GF is just pathetic itself. Can’t be a girls girl if you attack another woman unprovoked.

As for Anncy, def she got a boob job. And she’s as insecure as Lailli and the both channel each other and feed off each other’s insecurities to the point together they’re an atomic bomb of toxicity.

Oh I agree — she aimed at that girl solely off the fact he took HER seriously and not Lailli, getting the treatment Lailli wanted but didn’t get. Attacking her looks or her behavior while with him is doing way too much and is looking into things way too deep. Like girl, find Aleem and move on.

Last I checked from GG she would still contact Aleem while with the boring one anyway.

Which is why I said this podcast provides nothing new because we all clocked it. We all knew it was a seasonal thing and that’s it. He wasn’t gonna marry her let alone bring her around his family or do anything worthwhile.

Lailli’s mean girl act is tired and stale. The fact she attack’s his new GF is just pathetic itself. Can’t be a girls girl if you attack another woman unprovoked.

As for Anncy, def she got a boob job. And she’s as insecure as Lailli and the both channel each other and feed off each other’s insecurities to the point together they’re an atomic bomb of toxicity.
Yeah, not so much for being girls’ girls, no wonder why Lailli doesn’t last in a relationship or friendships, no human being with more than two brain cells, would put up with that, people used to have her around for her views and everything, but since she’s so irrelevant nowadays, no one has to tolerate her

I’m sure she still talks to Aleem, but seems that he would never marry her, if he really has a conservative family, Lailli doesn’t belong to the category “home traditional girl”, but we all know she’d happily accept to be the side chick, this girl has no moral value when it comes to bagging a rich man

I don’t understand how Anncy has a following, even though she’s not as big as back in 2019-2020, she has people that look up to her, and that’s just dangerous, idk why they both think they’re funny or add anything to the table, they’re pretty much two vapid bimbos who feed off each other’s insecurities and think it’s funny to act like high schoolers🙄

Yeah, not so much for being girls’ girls, no wonder why Lailli doesn’t last in a relationship or friendships, no human being with more than two brain cells, would put up with that, people used to have her around for her views and everything, but since she’s so irrelevant nowadays, no one has to tolerate her

I’m sure she still talks to Aleem, but seems that he would never marry her, if he really has a conservative family, Lailli doesn’t belong to the category “home traditional girl”, but we all know she’d happily accept to be the side chick, this girl has no moral value when it comes to bagging a rich man

I don’t understand how Anncy has a following, even though she’s not as big as back in 2019-2020, she has people that look up to her, and that’s just dangerous, idk why they both think they’re funny or add anything to the table, they’re pretty much two vapid bimbos who feed off each other’s insecurities and think it’s funny to act like high schoolers🙄
Anncy caters to a crowd far away from what Lailli tries to cater to. Her niche is easily entertained by her antics and day-to-day operations. Because outside her YT, she's fairly tame on other projects. The only time I found her insufferable is when she is with Lailli, because they feed each other's inner insecure little girl sentiments.

Lailli just sucks because she can't read the room with people. She's mentally still stuck in HS and only "grew up" because she realized that her antics were simply not attracting followers or generating any traffic on social media.

Her friendships are only so few, and when she befriends ppl, she looks at these friendships as ones of convenience. Hana is her plus one for whatever reason in London, but you can tell she's annoyed with her at times. Sepi and Lailli seemingly don't acknowledge each other and personality-wise are miles away from each other. Sepi does not have to lie about her identity, while Lailli makes a whole farce about it. Fidan was of convenience because she came from money and was from the background Lailli wanted to surround herself with (despite the fact Azerbaijanis are NOT Persian).

Any other friends who were shown on her YT vlogs are more acquaintances than friends due to her and Alizey being influencers.

Same with Alizey, she's just "post for pay". She can't read the room either, unrelatable, bland, aesthetic posts are so late 2010s, and it's quite tragic she hasn't made use of her education outside of helping the family clinic.

Reactions: 4
I agree, I don’t think Lailli has many of her own friends. All of these new people in her TikTok’s are Anncy’s friends. I’m shocked how since they’ve been in Dubai for so long. But it benefits Lailli to be friends with Anncy since she seems like she’s more into different social circles in Dubai. And ofc she goes wherever Alizey goes.

And yes Lailli still talks to Aleem, not as a couple but like an ex you still keep up with. If you guys noticed, she mentioned in the podcast how she doesn’t block her ex’s cos it’ll boost their ego then went onto say she blocked Aleem lmao. Like she knows every move he’s up to. It’s pretty obvious she’s not over him, even though she calls him toxic. If he proposed she’d drop everything and runnn. Sadly, he won’t because she doesn’t fit the good Pakistani girl image. And it’s embarassing she’s still entertaining him as a side piece cos if he wanted to put a ring on it, he would.

also she said she hooked up with an ex- that’s also Aleem lol

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 9.00.08 AM.png

She wore a faux fur gilet her entire time in London...she wishes to own a authentic floor-length mink.
---
Anyone who owns a real fur (whether it be fox/rabbit/lynx/mink/chinchilla) can easily observe these are faux furs. And seeing how it is so easy to rent fur coats, it would not surprise me if she went as far as to rent one out in any of these.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone catch Faryal's snap story shading Lailli? :ROFLMAO:

"The wannabe Arab girls are brown today because Dhillon's in town. How funny" meanwhile Lailli posting snaps of AP Dhillon's concert

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch Faryal's snap story shading Lailli? :ROFLMAO:

"The wannabe Arab girls are brown today because Dhillon's in town. How funny" meanwhile Lailli posting snaps of AP Dhillon's concert
Yesssss, she was shading them all and rightly so. At least Faryal is proud of her race. And does Lailli even understand Punjabi?

• Haha
Reactions: 4