Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2373.jpeg

She needs a therapist for her unhealthy body image issues bc wtf who would even post something like this?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know what actually possessed me to continue watching her podcast with Anncy but I was trying to find podcasts whilst fasting (if anyone has any, please recommend :ROFLMAO:) but they're both so dense, throwing in a third person was just so chaotic

They don't know how to give each other chances to speak and the subjects they speak about aren't even interesting/engaging

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are their podcasts so DRY. They don’t give any substance. I don’t get what tea Lailli spilled? Just that somebody posted a girl in on fb market place.. that’s not even that interesting. All they talked about is what people say about them or brown/muslim girls. Like what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Miss Persian princess didn’t post anything for nowruz? 🤣🤣🤣 what happened to her heiress act? Too tired to keep up with it? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always believed they were always in contact since he started liking her pics when he first promoted the business in Dubai. I don’t understand why he is soo whipped by her. He is stopping himself from moving on to a decent girl which will be better for him in the long run. They both are chalk and cheese as if regents situation wasnt bad enough for these two, her parents dragged her ass backed to Dubai. Like hello you’re exs for a reason get over it. She herself needs to grow up and change like move forward with life why keep going back to the same tit over and over again. Pathetic! Shame Alizey can’t bag the other twin for her sister.

Reactions: 2
Huh. Her instagram page is gone. Just when I was checking in with the Dubai flooding. I was this close to telling her to not worry, since her torpedo boobs would serve as floating devices. Oh well, she'll see it here anyway.
HI LIE-LIE!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Lailli larping as a boarding school baby? Don’t recall her going repton
She always said she went to Repton. But I don’t know why she still mentions it like it wasn’t over a decade ago

• Haha
Reactions: 3