L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find you need to dip in and out or else you get sick of even the nicest of vloggers

Reactions: 2
Agree, not all content even by some of your faves is going to suit everyone! It is okay to still like someone and not 100% watch everything they produce. Some people I only put on in the background when doing other stuff, or watch on twice the speed if they are known for dragging out videos

Reactions: 3
I think mr Ian and david are very lovely but their vlogs are quite dull. I like their personality but I don’t think vlogging is very interesting for them. They don’t show much or do much.

Reactions: 1
I think mr Ian and david are very lovely but their vlogs are quite dull. I like their personality but I don’t think vlogging is very interesting for them. They don’t show much or do much.
Kinda disagree, the vlogs where they stayed at that park were great. I do find their couch vlogs boring at times.

haha the fact the stories are then walking on the ship, then yes I would say they are on a cruise.

I remember then having a hissy fit when the DCL was first announced and then later said you had to be double vaccinated, they said that should have been mentioned right at the beginning. But I think it was more annoyance having to wait so long to get on. If they are going on this now, then it may well be true that they won't go to WDW earlier than Christmas

Reactions: 4
They said 2022 for wdw. I wonder if it was a last minute thing. I find it odd they werent double jabbed by summer

Reactions: 1
But how does that work out timings wise for being at the 50th celebrations in London? Are all cruises 2 nights only?
They would be coming right off the ship and straight to London for the celebrations?

They have the money, and would have been missing the Disney bubble so maybe figured by now it should be safe enough and taking a small holiday to enjoy it. But they did keep it quiet, no trip announcement video and I wonder if they will try vlogging it since they said they are a bit rusty with vlogging.

Wonder if we will see any of MDA pocket tees in the videos!

haha the fact the stories are then walking on the ship, then yes I would say they are on a cruise.

I remember then having a hissy fit when the DCL was first announced and then later said you had to be double vaccinated, they said that should have been mentioned right at the beginning. But I think it was more annoyance having to wait so long to get on. If they are going on this now, then it may well be true that they won't go to WDW earlier than Christmas
Yeah, I remember their hissy fit too. They are quite good at hissy fits when things don’t go exactly as expected for them.

I wish Rich would fasten the straps on his aliens backpack a bit tighter.

Reactions: 3