L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their constant talk about covid/social distancing/hand sanitizer is a bit much. If you’ve got that much covid anxiety, maybe don’t go away for the weekend?

Reactions: 5
Their constant talk about covid/social distancing/hand sanitizer is a bit much. If you’ve got that much covid anxiety, maybe don’t go away for the weekend?
I forget the other thread is a rave thread 😂
I agree. Do you really need that much hand sanitiser for your home office?! You’re at home, wash your hands instead!

A week away to the Isle of Wight when they are actively discouraging people to go there doesn’t look great.

Reactions: 7
As someone that lives in a tier one area, I find it really selfish that somebody from a higher tier is visiting for a significant amount of time, for nothing more than a jolly or content!

All these vloggers act like their holier than thou with COVID until it gets in the way of their content!

Reactions: 7
I’ve always been a fan. But I really don’t think it’s a good idea to be going to a tier one area!

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know the other thread was a rave!

Do they have to go to the supermarket so often? Considering they’re both claiming to be so covid careful, is it necessary to pop to the shops every other day along with their online deliveries?

I didn’t know the other thread was a rave!

Do they have to go to the supermarket so often? Considering they’re both claiming to be so covid careful, is it necessary to pop to the shops every other day along with their online deliveries?
Not necessary at all but getting Tizer is more important than anyone’s health 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Since someone pointed it out on the other thread, I literally cannot believe the amount of crap food they buy, it’s actually incredible. They’re meticulous about low-fat versions of everything savoury but what’s the point when you’re eating that amount of sweet stuff? Maybe try full fat cheese and mayo etc as it fills you up and you don’t feel the need to trough 36 Kit Kats.

Reactions: 5
2kgs of pic n mix .... hot chocolate and cookies for breakfast ... I’m sorry but I am amazed at these people. Their diet is shocking....

• Wow
The #gifted ferry tickets were totally uncalled for. The company know damn well the reason why numbers are down so why the hell are they advertising through this pair? I don’t get it at all.

The #gifted ferry tickets were totally uncalled for. The company know damn well the reason why numbers are down so why the hell are they advertising through this pair? I don’t get it at all.
I thought they said the tickets were gifted through the friend they met at the boat?

I thought they said the tickets were gifted through the friend they met at the boat?
Yea but I’m sure they said he works on the ferry so it’s associated with the company even if they haven’t directly asked L&R to advertise them. Either way it doesn’t look good!

Reactions: 2
Hayley Morris, a Disney vlogger lives there, and she and her mum caught it. She's done a couple of videos on it, I think she was one, not taking it too seriously, then she got it
I can’t find a thread for Hayley but has anyone seen her latest stories? I feel sick for her, she doesn’t seem in the right place to be posting the stories ☹

Reactions: 1
I can’t find a thread for Hayley but has anyone seen her latest stories? I feel sick for her, she doesn’t seem in the right place to be posting the stories ☹
Yeah, I'm absolutely devastated for her. I know everyone will grieve and deal with a breakup in their own ways, but I just want to bundle her up and take her away from social media. She's grown her Instagram hugely in the last months, so I worry she feels obliged to keep up with content. Can't imagine dealing with two such significant and heart-breaking events at once.

• Heart
I have to admit I miss them. Hope Rich’s knee healed up. I wish they’d do that UK Disney cruise and make some new vlogs!

Reactions: 6
why does Dawn need to give vague advice if it means she’s the first to answer, I asked a question looking for people with experience and got check what the insurance will cover, yeah figured that one out myself funnily enough
Really put me off the group as I get this vibe off her that’s controlling.