L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does Dawn need to give vague advice if it means she’s the first to answer, I asked a question looking for people with experience and got check what the insurance will cover, yeah figured that one out myself funnily enough
Really put me off the group as I get this vibe off her that’s controlling.
She's such an odd one. I think she just loves the fact she's mates with L&R and the rest of us "mere mortals" aren't, so that makes her superior :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I left that group because of Dawn. She was unnecessarily rude to so many people. Does Luke and Rich no favours whatsoever, really at odds with their ethos.

Reactions: 6
That’s the thing, they aren’t the worst, they declare freebies even when it’s not directly from the company, and don’t over share, she damages that brand in guilt by association

Reactions: 2
From their stories today they sound pissed off and looks like they were relying on doing one of Disney cruises for content.

From their stories today they sound pissed off and looks like they were relying on doing one of Disney cruises for content.
But they both have health conditions, and Luke could also possibly qualify due to his weight, so surely they have been vaccinated by now?

Also they have cancelled holidays like everyone else and probably this is the longest they have gone without a Disney trip in a long time, my mum is the same about lanzerote and we are on a slower path than the uk at the moment

Reactions: 1
They said themselves when they first started talking about this that they would want to be vaccinated before going on a cruise, so what’s the problem?

Reactions: 4
Yeah their story makes zero sense. They are mad that vaccination is required, yet the first thing they say is safety is their number one priority.

I think it was that Disney could have said that full vaccination was required from the announcement. If negative pcr is accepted for children then why not adults, my thought not theirs. Not going to affect me.

I think it was that Disney could have said that full vaccination was required from the announcement. If negative pcr is accepted for children then why not adults, my thought not theirs. Not going to affect me.
True but if safety is their “# 1 priority” why would they even consider getting on a cruise if they are unvaccinated?

They never actually committed to going people assumed they did but they waited until they got the information before making the final decision

I just looked at those stories again and they shared the requirements and said they won’t be booking as they are unsure if they would be vaccinated in time. Never once said they were mad or anything

They said that Disney should have said this was going to be the policy when they announced the cruises so I assume that was L&R being a bit pissed off. They have a point, I think.

Not sure why either of them haven’t started their vaccination process already but they are right not to book anything as even if they get their first jab next week it could be almost August before they get their second.

They said that Disney should have said this was going to be the policy when they announced the cruises so I assume that was L&R being a bit pissed off. They have a point, I think.

Not sure why either of them haven’t started their vaccination process already but they are right not to book anything as even if they get their first jab next week it could be almost August before they get their second.
Totally agree re: Disney dropping the ball on this one. Part of me thinks they did it like this so their primarily younger, and therefore less likely to have been vaccinated, audience would be posting about it and spread the word and it would reach more people through organic content. Seems a bit mad than a 17 year old needs a negative PCR and a 19 year old needs to be one week post their second jab.

It’s not for anyone to question where anybody else is in their vaccination process, like you say.

I have to say their vlogs have really helped me get through lockdown 3. Rewatched them all. The things that had annoyed me annoy me less now, they're so calming and their boringness is actually a strength as they are normal rather than hyper. That said the wdw vlogs really are all the same now. But overall I really like them

I do find it a bit odd that they haven't had their first jab. I'd have thought with their pre existing conditions they would have been higher up the list. But I think that shows how the vaccine programme differs across the country.

Reactions: 7
After watching Mr Ian and Mr David over the last few weeks, it’s made me realise how beige L&R are, still love to watch them don’t get me wrong! But wish they’d do different stuff on their visits!

After watching Mr Ian and Mr David over the last few weeks, it’s made me realise how beige L&R are, still love to watch them don’t get me wrong! But wish they’d do different stuff on their visits!
Mr David and Mr Ian are just too much for my taste but I agree, if luke and rich want to focus on viewers (rather than their holiday) then they need to up the content. But saying that, the fact it's just their home videos of their holidays is also kind of their strength. If it wasn't for them I'd barely have any vloggers to watch as they all try and be big personalities on camera