L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they are doing poorly mentally again which they discussed last year. I hope Rich’s leg is better and stable. I miss them too.

Reactions: 4
They are a breath of fresh air compared to some of the other Disney vloggers, really miss their genuine, relateable and homey/comfy style. Hope them, their family and cats are doing ok too.

Reactions: 2
TBH I am glad they haven't forced vlogging at home. They have always said they vlog their holidays as it is good memories for them but I would say their last few trips seemed to be catered more for what people were expecting to see (which isn't hard as they don't deviate much between holidays). They both work full time, with the accident last year I am glad they are just taking the time they need to deal with everything. They don't need money from youtube so demonetising them won't bother them and if they don't get freebies I am sure they will cope. I think they are genuine Disney lovers that have struggled with not getting to any parks and it will be hurting them (like a lot of people) to not get there for the 50th. I wonder how their friendship with Yaz and Ash will be after they have gone through the back door to get to Disney! I also think they will struggle with parks in the future with all the changes and I do see them paying for the fastpasses as they don't seem to want to wait longer than 30 mins for a ride and seem to plan their trips around certain rides and getting fastpasses.

Reactions: 5
Yes I agree. Much as I like them one thing that annoys me is the whole can't possibly queue more than 20 mins thing. No one is above queuing and it sometimes comes across as a little entitled although I don't think they mean it that way. I also agree I'm glad they've not forced vlogging but it would be nice to have a little catch up from then just to know how they're doing. They are one of the few genuine disney vloggers

Reactions: 4
Queuing is a time suck and Luke clearly is high energy in the parks so I get not wanting to stand around if you can help it. He’s a good planner and likes the game of trying to “win” aka time saving. Plus Rich can’t do long lines due to his condition so they use DAS.

I hope they do Vlogmas or at least check in.

Reactions: 1
It will be interesting to see what happens to regular queue times once genie+ and lightning lane is rolled out. Will it make regular lines go faster, will single rider lines be impacted?!
I didn't think they used the DAS pass, only when grandpa was there. I thought they relied mostly on fastpasses

I really miss these two too. Just as someone said earlier, one of the few genuine disney vloggers. I hope they are doing well

Reactions: 3
only DAS I’ve seen mentioned in their vlogs was for Granddad, nothing for Rich!
They didn’t show them using it loads but definitely used it for Rich. I had to go back and check as I remember wondering what was wrong with him as they kept his illness private until Rich spoke about it in a weekly vlog. There was a few comments about how helpful and good it was to see how they used it. This is going back years though, 2018.
God the unimportant things I can remember are ridiculous why is memory crap for anything vital 😂

They didn’t show them using it loads but definitely used it for Rich. I had to go back and check as I remember wondering what was wrong with him as they kept his illness private until Rich spoke about it in a weekly vlog. There was a few comments about how helpful and good it was to see how they used it. This is going back years though, 2018.
God the unimportant things I can remember are ridiculous why is memory crap for anything vital 😂
No I agree with you that I think years ago they may have used it, but not recently they haven't. I think because they were doing 2 holidays a year there was no need to use it but it would always be there as a back up!

Reactions: 2
Ahh we’ve just started watching a few 2018 series!

Not cheating the system if you have a valid reason to use it, which Rich does. That’s what it’s there for.
Exactly - my mum has the same condition as Rich, and we use the DAS pass when we need to.

From their Instagram Q&A it seems they’ve lost their mojo re vlogging. It can’t be easy when working too, and unlikely to vlog their next trip. I appreciate their honesty and hope they do something for December even if it’s not vlogmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 6