L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think these guys genuinely love Disney, so I’m not surprised they didn’t vlog it. It’s not just about views like it is with some other vloggers. Like some who’ve recently jumped on the DLP band wagon

Reactions: 7
They've said before that they've lost their confidence in vlogging over lockdown,I hope they find it again. No one is perfect but they are like the anti disney vlogger, nome of the over the top antics you usually get

Reactions: 3
I do hope they do some version of vlogmas, doesn’t need to be a daily video but I do miss their videos. Sometimes you need the simple video to relax.

Reactions: 4
They've said before that they've lost their confidence in vlogging over lockdown,I hope they find it again. No one is perfect but they are like the anti disney vlogger, nome of the over the top antics you usually get
Didn’t they sell merch not that long ago? No vlogs in 2021. Bit of a middle finger to the people who paid for their merch and they vanished though. Maybe it paid for the cruise

Reactions: 1
Didn’t they sell merch not that long ago? No vlogs in 2021. Bit of a middle finger to the people who paid for their merch and they vanished though. Maybe it paid for the cruise
Merch doesn't bother me personally, but yeah they did it in 2020 I think with MDA but i think they got burnt a bit there. I thinknitsvclear they have struggled mentally this year, especially in lockdown 3.

I doubt their ads or merch pays for much tbh. They are still relatively small scale. They have good jobs and no kids etc and haven't do anything for two years so sure they have a lot in savings.

Reactions: 1
Agree they are a very small channel and are not in it for the money though they do enjoy freebies every now and then. They have openly said that they are not big spenders, their holidays are their treat and forego presents for each other which I think it is refreshing to hear. Yes, they do go hard with spending at WDW with pins and mugs and everything else but they are being wise at home.

The MDA collab just didn't sit well with me I am afraid! Especially because it is evident that there are hardcore L&R fans going by the facebook page and I think Yaz&Cash jumped in on a good thing there! They are definitely a big contributor in sales for MDA in my opinion and they have made it clear they did not approve of their actions but wonder if they will stop wearing their stuff, or if they do just not mention them.

Agree @Mark81 It looks like they have struggled, with physical illness and also mentally strained. Everyone dealt with lockdown in different ways and I am glad they put themselves first.

I do wish them well and that they would just take things at their own pace and not rush out stuff just because they feel they need too but just film and share what they want when they feel comfortable!

Agree they are a very small channel and are not in it for the money though they do enjoy freebies every now and then. They have openly said that they are not big spenders, their holidays are their treat and forego presents for each other which I think it is refreshing to hear. Yes, they do go hard with spending at WDW with pins and mugs and everything else but they are being wise at home.

The MDA collab just didn't sit well with me I am afraid! Especially because it is evident that there are hardcore L&R fans going by the facebook page and I think Yaz&Cash jumped in on a good thing there! They are definitely a big contributor in sales for MDA in my opinion and they have made it clear they did not approve of their actions but wonder if they will stop wearing their stuff, or if they do just not mention them.

Agree @Mark81 It looks like they have struggled, with physical illness and also mentally strained. Everyone dealt with lockdown in different ways and I am glad they put themselves first.

I do wish them well and that they would just take things at their own pace and not rush out stuff just because they feel they need too but just film and share what they want when they feel comfortable!
Agree on everything. I'm hoping they may film a little update vlog while on the cruise. Even if just a 10 minute thing. It would be nice for those that don't follow social media to hear from them. I think vloggers forget not everyone follows every account they have

I think these guys genuinely love Disney, so I’m not surprised they didn’t vlog it. It’s not just about views like it is with some other vloggers. Like some who’ve recently jumped on the DLP band wagon
Rich has Crohns so likely immune suppressed. They’ve mentioned he eats carefully before flights etc before so I assume he’s not really in remission.

i wouldn’t be risking covid either!

Reactions: 2
I am guessing Rich had a flare up, as careful as he can be on the cruise he’s not in full control. I know Disney are very good with dietary restrictions. Hope all is well soon.

At least they waited between cruises. The Lodge twats got off one and straight on another and are lying about it. Even have people with screenshots dates that forced the lodge twats to re-edit their vlogs to try and hide it. I’m sure L&R would put up if gifted they’re pretty good with that kind of thing

• Wow
Hope it's gifted as they deserve it, they are lovely decent human beings unlike the despicable scamming rule breaking Lodge Twats who deceitfully did back on back cruises (when someone had also tested positive on the first cruise) and are still lying about it :mad:

Reactions: 5
They aren't vlogging this trip sadly. Guess it's not gifted. They say they hope to be back with vlogmas

Nothing worse than forced vlogging for content (lodge guys) so hopefully they will have a good run of vlogmas this year. I really like their vlogmas it’s actually relatable

Reactions: 5
Nothing worse than forced vlogging for content (lodge guys) so hopefully they will have a good run of vlogmas this year. I really like their vlogmas it’s actually relatable
I like their Vlogmas, if only to count how often they describe something as “festive”. We should run a sweepstake!

What are the chances they’re off to WDW in late December? I’d say high

I like their Vlogmas, if only to count how often they describe something as “festive”. We should run a sweepstake!

What are the chances they’re off to WDW in late December? I’d say high
Nah I think spring at earliest. In fact I swear they said as much at somepoint