L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love MD & MI too. They have a real zest for life. That's exactly what we all need after this wicked year. I enjoy L&R too and look forward to their next blogs series from Disney.

Reactions: 3
I bet that poster meant “too gay” since they’re not afraid to show each other affection on camera unlike L&R. Sometimes you can’t even tell that L&R are a married couple.

Reactions: 2
Nope that doesn't bother me at all, I'm gay myself. I just found them too excitable. Maybe I'll give them another go.

I don’t get the love of Mr D and I. I think they are wonderful people but all of the vlogs sitting in the same spot during lock down were kind of boring. I enjoyed the castle collection hauls but I just got bored after months and months of the same thing.

I wish Luke and Rich would vlog
something. I miss their videos a lot.

Reactions: 1
I tried watching Mr David and Mr Ian after so many recommended them on this forum, but I couldn't get past 2 vlogs it was awful! Trying too hard to be funny all the time and saying horrible things about kids making noise (Florida vlogs), I thought it was really rude.

• Wow
I don’t get the love of Mr D and I. I think they are wonderful people but all of the vlogs sitting in the same spot during lock down were kind of boring. I enjoyed the castle collection hauls but I just got bored after months and months of the same thing.

I wish Luke and Rich would vlog
something. I miss their videos a lot.
I love the Mr’s at home vlogs. It feels like a sit down with friends and just chatting about nothing.

I adore their holiday vlogs, love L&Rs as well. It’s the lodge guys I can’t stand

Reactions: 5
Lol duck those kids, I wish WDW were child free but I’m in the minority.
I wouldn’t have written it the same as you but same😂
David and Ian make a face when children are screaming nearby but at least they don’t do it in the parents view like I’ve seen some people do.

As much as I got a bit sick of L&R I am missing their holiday vlogs. I must be getting desperate for any content!!

Haha I kind of get it, although tbh it's often the entitled adult fans/instagrammers/vloggers that I find more annoying in the parks. Also, it's a theme park, so getting annoyed by kids being there seems a bit petty

Reactions: 2
My favourite sitcom ever is The Royal Family so you know I loved Ian and David's couch vlogs. Lol I also love their cheeky humour but then I always travel as a solo or with friends, never with kids, love to have a laugh and so a bit of harmless snarking about kids doesn't bother me, just makes them more relatable. But then I don't watch any vlogs with kids in, can't relate, not my kind of holiday and sometimes it's a but weird to be watching someone's child imo Those vloggers chose to put their child out there but still I get creeped out when adults want to meet the Trackers baby and stuff. But we're all different so we don't have to like the same vloggers. Probablt best we don't so then everyone has their niche and isn't tryin to be something they're not to appeal to everyone.

I hope L&R go soon after the border opens. I will never afford the deluxes and I want to see them show off a big fancy hotel for me lol

Reactions: 4
They posted a story on Instagram a few days ago pretty much telling people to stop asking them about going to Disney because they won’t travel until it’s “safe”. If they are waiting around for Americans to get vaccinated in Florida they will be waiting forever. Florida is Trump country and the majority in that state are anti vax nut jobs.

They posted a story on Instagram a few days ago pretty much telling people to stop asking them about going to Disney because they won’t travel until it’s “safe”. If they are waiting around for Americans to get vaccinated in Florida they will be waiting forever. Florida is Trump country and the majority in that state are anti vax nut jobs.
I think its more that international travel isn't allowed really under UK restrictions so isn't deemed safe. France is amber so means only essential travel (e.g. if a relative is dieing) and American borders are closed.

I think its more that international travel isn't allowed really under UK restrictions so isn't deemed safe. France is amber so means only essential travel (e.g. if a relative is dieing) and American borders are closed.
Oh ok, I’m American so had no idea! Lol. I wonder when they’ll deem America “safe”? If they are waiting on people being vaxxed good luck.

What’s the betting they’ll be booking something as soon as Biden opens the border to UK citizens?

According to the data, Florida is 50% vaccinated which is on par with the national average. The states in between Texas and Florida and above Florida are less than that. I think the old retirees are getting vaccinated regardless of a Trump. My young adult children have lots of friends who aren’t getting vaccinated I guess because they feel invincible. They’ve also been the most reckless. But my state is over 70% vaxxed so that makes me feel a little bit better.

Gotta say I’m missing Luke & Rich, I’m surprised they haven’t made any content in 8 months. I think channels get demonetised after 6 months too? So I’m surprised they’ve not posted anything! Even a shop Disney haul!

Gotta say I’m missing Luke & Rich, I’m surprised they haven’t made any content in 8 months. I think channels get demonetised after 6 months too? So I’m surprised they’ve not posted anything! Even a shop Disney haul!
Yeah I do too tbh. Having seen how bad the majority of vloggers have been over the pandemic I'd love some of their safe comfortable vlogging style

Plus I'd love to hear what they think about yaz and Ash 🤣