L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure I share everyone rave thread here. Vlogmas will be endless Costa, Starbucks, Costco crap, and repeating what each other day. Sorry I don’t find their vlogmas that interesting..although they are harmless. Very beige for me.
Also it’s interesting suddenly they are ok to vlog at the peak ad revenue time of the year. Feels a bit wrong. Like it wasn’t worth their time vs money before.

Reactions: 3
Not sure I share everyone rave thread here. Vlogmas will be endless Costa, Starbucks, Costco crap, and repeating what each other day. Sorry I don’t find their vlogmas that interesting..although they are harmless. Very beige for me.
Also it’s interesting suddenly they are ok to vlog at the peak ad revenue time of the year. Feels a bit wrong. Like it wasn’t worth their time vs money before.
I get where you're coming from but vlogging at vlogmas does make sense for someone who has lost their confidence vlogging. It's less important and you can make mistakes. If they really cared about ad revenue they would have vlogged the two cruises, its been over 6 months so they may have lost the monetization anyway.

I agree their vlogmas can be samey, but I kinda like that. It's calming. I'd also be just as happy with vlogs every couple of days instead though. Quality over quantity

Reactions: 4
I get where you're coming from but vlogging at vlogmas does make sense for someone who has lost their confidence vlogging. It's less important and you can make mistakes. If they really cared about ad revenue they would have vlogged the two cruises, its been over 6 months so they may have lost the monetization anyway.

I agree their vlogmas can be samey, but I kinda like that. It's calming. I'd also be just as happy with vlogs every couple of days instead though. Quality over quantity
Same, I find their vlogmas nice and relaxing, something to have on while I’m doing something else. I’m not there for the thrills, just some gentle watching!

Same, I find their vlogmas nice and relaxing, something to have on while I’m doing something else. I’m not there for the thrills, just some gentle watching!
Yes watching them is comforting, reassuring, normal and cozy. It's actually such a shame that they lack confidence because they are so genuine and their style is so relateable. They clearly love and respect each other too.

Reactions: 6
Agree with all about their vlogmas being very bland, but it is to be expected when you work full time but hopefully enough to get them back into practice of filming and editing for their holidays.

So glad they are not trying to force anything and enjoying some R&R.

Reactions: 2
I hear you but they’ve never been full time vloggers. They both have careers and like to vlog their holidays and Vlogmas. I can find them a bit dull and they like to brag about exclusives they find/get. In terms of revenue, their channel is likely not getting any as they haven’t had content for more than 6 months. So many vloggers have tried to stay relevant during the last 18 months and have been truly awful. Each to their own I guess but for me a little bit of normalcy in their Vlogmas will be nice

I think it comes down go whether you like Adam hattan style vloggers or l and r style

Reactions: 1
Weren’t they selling March at the start of the summer? My wife got a tshirt and mask. Ok to sell merch but not do a vlog once in 10 months? We thought it was quite rude to take the money and not even do one video. Just sits badly with me. I think either vlog or just leave it. I think it’s worse to appear back in vlogmas for the money. All the confidence gone but suddenly ok to vlog multiple times a week. No vlogs for the entire year and then almost daily vlogs. No doubt raving about magical day apparel too as usual. Not letting Mrs buy anymore

... No doubt raving about magical day apparel too as usual. Not letting Mrs buy anymore
That's unlikely as whilst they were linked with MDA they unfollowed Yaz and Ca$h in Sept after the latter did a backdoor dash to Florida using Croatia as a 14 day airport lounge, and rightly so.

Weren’t they selling March at the start of the summer? My wife got a tshirt and mask. Ok to sell merch but not do a vlog once in 10 months? We thought it was quite rude to take the money and not even do one video. Just sits badly with me. I think either vlog or just leave it. I think it’s worse to appear back in vlogmas for the money. All the confidence gone but suddenly ok to vlog multiple times a week. No vlogs for the entire year and then almost daily vlogs. No doubt raving about magical day apparel too as usual. Not letting Mrs buy anymore
That was spring/summer 2020. They have been pretty MIA since 3rd lockdown. I think it impacted them, which tbf would make sense as most people I know found the 3rd one much harder

I think they should just stick to vlogging their holidays, they work 9-5 jobs, and only like to watch their home vlogs if they go anywhere. I don't need to see them at home, showing their cats in every vlog. Would love to see videos of them comparing the different parks they've been to, they just need to go to Hong Kong, what park has the best version of rides, give me Q&A videos, do's and don'ts at parks. I'm happy to watch their sit down videos, with different topics. Their knowledge of Disney is pretty good (Rich just needs to stop repeating Luke, and have different opinions). Nothing wrong with just vlogging holidays, being at home sometimes just isn't interesting. Saying that though I do love Mr David and Mr Ian, maybe they have a bit more personality to carry those type of vlogs.

I think they should just stick to vlogging their holidays, they work 9-5 jobs, and only like to watch their home vlogs if they go anywhere. I don't need to see them at home, showing their cats in every vlog. Would love to see videos of them comparing the different parks they've been to, they just need to go to Hong Kong, what park has the best version of rides, give me Q&A videos, do's and don'ts at parks. I'm happy to watch their sit down videos, with different topics. Their knowledge of Disney is pretty good (Rich just needs to stop repeating Luke, and have different opinions). Nothing wrong with just vlogging holidays, being at home sometimes just isn't interesting. Saying that though I do love Mr David and Mr Ian, maybe they have a bit more personality to carry those type of vlogs.
I always find it strange when people say that, I think its luke that repeats rich

Ok yes you’re right about the merch. I think it’s just very convenient they have confidence to vlog daily in December when they’ll get paid loads but haven’t even done one “our top tips” or anything for Disney all year. Personally I think it’s a bit of a kick in the teeth.

i do like them, they are very sweet. But I do Think they should of bothered to do one home vlog in 11 months.I however don’t wish to see 20 vlogs in December of festive drinks. Yes and repeating each other CONSTANTLY.

I actually feel that other accounts have become stronger for home videoing. A lot has changed in a year. Even editing people expect these days. I don’t want anyone who has poor camera work now. I think their holidays are fun to watch but vlogging general life is very boring. Cue the ice removal on the car at 6amzzz

Ok yes you’re right about the merch. I think it’s just very convenient they have confidence to vlog daily in December when they’ll get paid loads but haven’t even done one “our top tips” or anything for Disney all year. Personally I think it’s a bit of a kick in the teeth.

i do like them, they are very sweet. But I do Think they should of bothered to do one home vlog in 11 months.I however don’t wish to see 20 vlogs in December of festive drinks. Yes and repeating each other CONSTANTLY.

I actually feel that other accounts have become stronger for home videoing. A lot has changed in a year. Even editing people expect these days. I don’t want anyone who has poor camera work now. I think their holidays are fun to watch but vlogging general life is very boring. Cue the ice removal on the car at 6amzzz
Yeah I get where you're coming from. I guess it depends on what and who annoys you. None of the vloggers are perfect, but I guess for me I'm not bothered about the merch. I didn't want any so didn't buy any, people have choice at end of the day. However If they team up with mda again then I would be more annoyed and lose respect for them after they so publicly disowned them (rightfully so in my view)

They vlogged their Isle of Wight holiday last year and got a huge amount of blow back on here for going to a safer zone from their zone. Even though they were completely working from home.

I think that’s why they’re not vlogging tbh.

Last edited:
They vlogged their Isle of Wight holiday last year and got a huge amount of blow back on here for going to a safer zone from their zone. Even thought they were completely working from home.

I think that’s why they’re not vlogging tbh.
I had forgotten about that. “We needed a holiday” entitlement at its best. I think they live for holidays which is fair enough but that did sit badly with most. I just am angry we spent our money on merch and they’ve done nothing with their channel. Took the money and ran by the looks of things.
It’s quite rude to the subscribers too that they’ve gone in TWO cruises in a month and not even done one simple vlog for one of them. Even a few clips from each day would be nice. Or chatting about it from the sofa. But all ok for vlogmas? Money clearly is the reason to return. They didn’t vlog the cruises because they know they won’t make much from them, as everyone has done them. It’s like Gary C and his convenient anxiety

I have to defend them a little bit here. While I realise why people were upset, they were super careful and saw pretty much no one (mainly to protect themselves, but still).

They’re damned if they do vlog and damned if they don’t.

They talked a lot about how difficult lockdown was on their mental health and I completely understand their reluctance to share their lives now.

I just don’t think it’s a money thing for them, it’s much more about sharing their passion for all things Disney.

We
I have to defend them a little bit here. While I realise why people were upset, they were super careful and saw pretty much no one (mainly to protect themselves, but still).

They’re damned if they do vlog and damned if they don’t.

They talked a lot about how difficult lockdown was on their mental health and I completely understand their reluctance to share their lives now.

I just don’t think it’s a money thing for them, it’s much more about sharing their passion for all things Disney.
We might have to agree to disagree on this. This isn’t a rave thread.

They love Disney but haven’t done any Disney vlogs for 10 months. No top rides, tips or even some clips from their Disney cruise. Even a reaction to some old holidays. They could of bothered for us fans who bought their merch and alway supported them.

we wouldn’t care if they didn’t vlog all year but flogging merch and then telling us about their cruises on Instagram is a bit insulting. and then popping up suddenly for Christmas is a bit of a p-take.

It clearly is about the money. Why would you be so worried to vlog for 10 months and then suddenly be ok to do it at the most high pressure time of the year. Makes no sense at all.
I don’t wish anything bad for them but as a subscriber for years I’m quite angry with them