Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I really can't abide hypocrites. Even if they said "we've changed our minds" I wouldn't be hugely irritated but pure hypocrisy just narks me.
Yeah part of the problem is them acting like they weren't up in arms just weeks ago.

At least they aren't saying the 'we decided to come and support the workers etc' BS I've seem come influencers spout.

Also they aren't alone, Adam Hattan is another who has been outraged yet has his whole 'business' around orlando

Reactions: 6

HRB2019

Sooo they weren’t going to Disney but they booked a night at The Yacht Club? I can’t keep up!

• Haha
So L&R are back out in Florida again but not vlogging again. How many daily stories do we think we will get?! No Disney for them again, but will they accept free tickets again?! Also looks like Karena and her sister are out the same time, so wonder what of them we will see in her videos

Furnessian

VIP Member
They could have done this trip low-key and not put anything on their public social media accounts but no, they have to show off.

I’m sorry they have had a bad time recently and see why they want a holiday but why Orlando five minutes after saying they’re not going to Florida for a good while?

I don’t know anything about them having a Patreon but they did have merch.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Same, I find their vlogmas nice and relaxing, something to have on while I’m doing something else. I’m not there for the thrills, just some gentle watching!
Yes watching them is comforting, reassuring, normal and cozy. It's actually such a shame that they lack confidence because they are so genuine and their style is so relateable. They clearly love and respect each other too.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I left that group because of Dawn. She was unnecessarily rude to so many people. Does Luke and Rich no favours whatsoever, really at odds with their ethos.

Lovegin

VIP Member
Yeah I get that, but this isn’t their rave thread either. That’s in the rave section. They sold merch, took freebies on trips, and were great vloggers: then vanished into thin air like jade billington. It’s rude. Even their Facebook group they don’t even bother to reply to ANYONE. You get that awful Dawn woman. It’s ok not to vlog but either be around on socials or don’t bother at all. Even today someone’s posted on FB their merch with a message, they won’t respond.
It’s not a hate thread either, it’s just a thread about influencers,

i realise you feel like you’ve been diddled out of £40 but I’m sorry I’m not going to have a go at people who have been able to vlog what they loved vlogging because the worlds changed, spoonfullofsugar have hardly vlogged neither has HAKZ. I actually pleased they aren’t filling up YouTube with nothing but home vlogs

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Everyone's expectations are different, they are not compelled to vlog their holidays for their subscribers. They work hard and play hard, and good for them. Hope they are doing OK and will be very happy if they decide to do vlogmas, but if they don't, that's fine too

It's just as much work posting 5 million stories while on vacation as blogging and editing when you get back. They just want attention
Agree, I don't see how they can be having a relaxing trip when he is walking with his phone in front of his face doing stories (as we have seen in previous vlogs this is how he walks and films on the phone)
And to be constantly adding captions and uploading.
Are they even talking to each other?!

emerald

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231011_212743_Instagram.jpg

Mixed feelings about this, I think it's good for people to be (fairly) critical of the products and services they but at the same time, they'll be back at Disney lapping it all up. It reminds me of the way they were up in arms about Florida's politics but still went to Orlando twice this year. Disney is clearly a huge part of their life. Seeing them bust out the Miranda Priestly reference to slate them just looks try hard and edgy.

focusdochas

VIP Member
From their Instagram Q&A it seems they’ve lost their mojo re vlogging. It can’t be easy when working too, and unlikely to vlog their next trip. I appreciate their honesty and hope they do something for December even if it’s not vlogmas.

• Sad
Yes they sold their own merch. The wife has 2 tshirts and I think 2 masks. We spent £40+ on their L&r dreaming products and then they vanished into thin air. The products were launched by them and it was a vlog, which has clearly been taken down now. So yes we were quite annoyed. It’s flat out rude to the people who supported them.
You paid for the products, not their life long devotion. Get a grip.

Mark81

VIP Member
Must be the standard late sept Orlando trip

They're still being coy about the vlogging, even though they get lots of comments asking.

Just say ffs, it comes off like you're acting superior and smug