Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So the Vlogmas videos are back and I have to say it is very normal comforting vlogging. Nothing terribly exciting so far but everything I expected the vides to be from the previous ones! And I like that they upload earlier in the day as it opens up more time to watch.

One thing that has annoyed me, while I credit them for closing their PO Box as they were having lots of issues and knew it was unfair for ppl who had spent money to send them stuff (they don't need stuff), I didn't like that they shared about the person sending them an e-voucher to their email for Costas. I feel in a way while they genuinely appreciated it and will use it, it kind of encourages other people to do the same!

Reactions: 5

Diskit

I don’t mind their home blogs because I live in the US and it’s a different life than mine. I don’t want to see it everyday though. I still wish they wish they’d throw up a video every few months to touch base. I genuinely like them and care how they are.

I don’t think they need money but I do think the backlash after the Isle trip scarred them.

Mark81

VIP Member
Strop, say not going to do something.....then change your mind and contradict yourself. Rinse and repeat

• Haha

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Hope it's gifted as they deserve it, they are lovely decent human beings unlike the despicable scamming rule breaking Lodge Twats who deceitfully did back on back cruises (when someone had also tested positive on the first cruise) and are still lying about it :mad:

Mark81

VIP Member
Sometimes I think they could do with counselling, they just don't seem happy. I completely get using florida as you're happy place and keep going back. But they constantly do the exact same things when there, in the same order and buy the same things. They always need to 'get away', and even in this country they constantly need to treat themselves.

Like I say, I do enjoy (or did) their vlogs. But they just don't seem that happy.

emerald

VIP Member
Absolutely do not blame them for having a comforting trip over Christmas after bereavement, but the usual 4000 IG stories are a bit much. Just enjoy it.

jamesmaybe

I think the criticism is 100% justified regardless of whether you post your entire life on social media or not. They stood on a moral high ground, but then when it came to it abandoned their morals for their own pleasure. It's very much a "rules for thee, but not for me" kinda thing. And it's certainly not "hating" to point it out.

My husband said do you think they have a phobia of other people? We remembered they went to Epcot for new year and left at about 7pm because it was busy, disney springs eating at 11am to get ahead, London walk before anything was open. They never experience the real feel of somewhere. Imagine flying 6 hours to Boston and running from Salem to get a Dunkin’ and get a nap in. Very strange couple come to think it (harmless)

Their obsession with hand sani winds me the fuck up, they must have no immune systems!
---
I normally stick up for them but they’ve definitely gone down in my estimations from this trip. Don’t talk the talk , proceed to veer completely off the path then get angry when people question it!

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
I had to move offices in work, cos I used to share with someone who was obsessed with hand sanitiser. And this was pre-Covid!

Like she would put it on multiple times an hour, and all she was doing was sitting at her desk! And always some kind of horrible, sickly sweet smelling thing too, it was so disgusting.

Always think of her when I see the baskets full L&R have. I genuinely don't understand why. I only ever use it if visiting a hospital, and I'm still here. I don't get the sanitiser obsession!

I think what made it worse for me was they kept saying "we will be back", "we definitely will be back" BUT YOU ARE THERE NOW!! Why are you not just forgoing your afternoon nap to enjoy it now. Did the last 2 years and closed borders and cancelled trips teach you anything!
It really showed that they live in this very strange bubble. Won’t ever go near an area if there is an atmosphere, up early so they avoid anything interesting, they even were so early for Cheers it was closed. In a rush but always time for chain coffee and sugar. I don’t even know where Salem is, too lazy to edit in a map or show much of the area. Do they go back to the hotel and sleep all day? It’s very odd

Furnessian

VIP Member
Since someone pointed it out on the other thread, I literally cannot believe the amount of crap food they buy, it’s actually incredible. They’re meticulous about low-fat versions of everything savoury but what’s the point when you’re eating that amount of sweet stuff? Maybe try full fat cheese and mayo etc as it fills you up and you don’t feel the need to trough 36 Kit Kats.

I tried really hard to enjoy tonight’s video after the backlash of my last comments. But sorry that was one of the worst vlogs I’ve ever watched. It’s their holiday ok, but it’s not YouTube worthy at all. (Nice guys yes) They got a train at 7.50am and already was on one back by 11.50 I think it was. That’s really sad and quite upsetting, also considering in that time they went to Dunkin donuts twice. Very sad. I even tried the Karen bee lady too who they are besties with and was the worst disney vlog I’ve ever watched. I’m out, snore

Their constant talk about covid/social distancing/hand sanitizer is a bit much. If you’ve got that much covid anxiety, maybe don’t go away for the weekend?

Serenitygirl67

This is what I don't understand about them, they have the chance to eat and drink in great independent places they can't visit at home but they keep just going to the same chain store. Also what was the point of the Salem trip, what a waste.