L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’ve had their day. I’ve already found a couple of newer vloggers and even though they cover the same stuff as others or I may have already seen for myself it’s nice to see it from a fresh perspective and I like the more amateur vlogs not a load of show off jazzy rubbish trying to hide the fact its the same repetitive crap they keep churning out. Plus will not forget the face masks or people spending a fortune on them sending to that PO Box 🤣

Reactions: 2
Must be the standard late sept Orlando trip

They're still being coy about the vlogging, even though they get lots of comments asking.

Just say ffs, it comes off like you're acting superior and smug

Reactions: 6
Why put up those posts if you are not saying where you are going. I get not wanting to vlog again and stick with stories, but tell people so they know what to expect!

Reactions: 3
Confirmed they're going on their own and won't be vlogging.

Think they're done with it but don't want to admit it. Probably time to unfollow. Don't care for hundreds of insta stories

Reactions: 4

Think they're done with it but don't want to admit it. Probably time to unfollow. Don't care for hundreds of insta stories
What, does the thought of 100 pictures of that BBQ sauce they love helpfully captioned "NOM" not thrill you?

• Haha

Same here. Same Insta stories of the same things

Reactions: 1
Wonder how their “There’s more to life than WDW” mantra is going for them? Not well, as far as I can see…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder how their “There’s more to life than WDW” mantra is going for them? Not well, as far as I can see…
Yep. Performative as usual.

Nothing wrong with loving wdw and it being your happy place. Just don't act high and mighty and not follow through on your grandstanding.

• Heart
Yep. Performative as usual.

Nothing wrong with loving wdw and it being your happy place. Just don't act high and mighty and not follow through on your grandstanding.

Exactly. Go to WDW and enjoy it, you’ve earned it and paid for it yourselves. But no one likes a hypocrite (or two)

• Heart
It's just as much work posting 5 million stories while on vacation as blogging and editing when you get back. They just want attention

• Heart
It's just as much work posting 5 million stories while on vacation as blogging and editing when you get back. They just want attention
Agree, I don't see how they can be having a relaxing trip when he is walking with his phone in front of his face doing stories (as we have seen in previous vlogs this is how he walks and films on the phone)
And to be constantly adding captions and uploading.
Are they even talking to each other?!

Just came here to say this. How many stories did they upload yesterday? 50? Many of them full-length clips rather than just photos. Must have spent the entire day on the phone.

Sorry but that's an obscene amount of stories, basically spamming. Especially as these days it's generally not considered a good social media practice to put up that many stories for your followers

Screenshot_20230922_222230_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
I genuinely don't get why someone wants to share that much content! Nothing they do is new or exciting. It is the same basic boring stuff.

Its almost like one of them loves the attention and the other doesn't want the bother and this is their compromise to vlogging

Reactions: 2