L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don’t understand why they’ve gone there to not do Disney, after being vocal about Desantis. I could’ve understood more if it was within the Disney bubble, but they could’ve gone anywhere?! What about the New York trip they cancelled, they could’ve done that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don't own pets so was scared to write the same thing. Looking back the timeline, the cat died around NY trip time that they cancelled and possibly delayed Florida the last time for the same reason. Not owning pets I don't completely get cancelling a holiday over it while I know it would be distressing for some people, but these 2 seem to completely break down and can't function with bad news.
Surely there are cheaper places you can go for a villa/pool break without flying to the states unless they are chasing flight status and made the most of sales flights in business class.
If they went anywhere else nobody would know who they were. They thrive on being recognised in Florida. Its the only place it would happen. Egomaniacs.

Reactions: 1
No offence to you lot 🤣 But if I was in Florida I wouldn’t be sat reading Tattle. Hey guys 👋🏻

I was so confused when they posted their travel day and I couldn’t put my finger on why. Now it’s clicked! They’ve spent 2 months saying they wouldn’t be going to Florida and now they’re there!

Reactions: 5
Well done you. In a bog standard villa in Kissimmee for a week. And your current view is into the next door neighbour's pool. Way to go guys, really giving the haters something to be jealous about there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They could have done this trip low-key and not put anything on their public social media accounts but no, they have to show off.

I’m sorry they have had a bad time recently and see why they want a holiday but why Orlando five minutes after saying they’re not going to Florida for a good while?

I don’t know anything about them having a Patreon but they did have merch.

Reactions: 6
that’s the same exact villa lodge guys got 3 years ago when they went with all the family and kids. It’s a 5 bedroom house. Edit: on recheck i’m not sure, but definitely similar

I dunno, I can’t fault them for wanting what’s familiar, and I doubt it’s just about their cat. I think it’s ok to hate in De Santis’s policies while loving Orlando at the same time.

I think LGBTQIA people shouldn’t have to defend themselves for going there either. Even if they have a few rants about what’s happening there at the time it’s happening.

maybe they were planning other things away eg NYC, but life’s thrown some crap at them and they just want to be back in their happy place?

I get that. Thoughts of Florida has gotten us through some tricky times in the past.

Reactions: 5
I dunno, I can’t fault them for wanting what’s familiar, and I doubt it’s just about their cat. I think it’s ok to hate in De Santis’s policies while loving Orlando at the same time.

I think LGBTQIA people shouldn’t have to defend themselves for going there either. Even if they have a few rants about what’s happening there at the time it’s happening.

maybe they were planning other things away eg NYC, but life’s thrown some crap at them and they just want to be back in their happy place?

I get that. Thoughts of Florida has gotten us through some tricky times in the past.
Again, they could have just pissed off for a week without the song and dance.
Their agreessive now deleted post should be a red flag to anyone thinking that these two are saints.

Reactions: 6
Again, they could have just pissed off for a week without the song and dance.
Their agreessive now deleted post should be a red flag to anyone thinking that these two are saints.
Of course they can go there if they want even after claiming they wouldn’t but they open themselves up for criticism and shouldn’t be surprised when they get some