L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew they would! Good job I screenshot it then 🤣

View attachment 2247431
Oh boy they do make it hard to like them and stand up for them at times.

I have no issue with them going for a week, or just doing a villa. I completely get the comfort zone thing and needing it sometimes. Their consumption is worrying at times (both food and shopping, which they've done every dayghis trip) but their lives at the end of the day.

BUT this is not how to handle criticism and they need to have a think about how they portray themselves on social media. I like their vlogs but their twitter and Instagram does get self righteous and pompous at times.

They absolutely don't have to represent the gay community, I'd go to florida tomorrow and hate the pack culture that the LGBTQ+ community has created. But again they themselves have made a big deal about floridas politics, about not going etc. And what do they do, head straight there.

Reactions: 9
I think they know they've contradicted themselves and are having a hissy fit.

Here's the thing

* criticism IS NOT HATE!! (Ironically you're in a state with a leader hovering around the hate button)

* maybe just have a think about what you say and what you do. Take your own advice

* maybe keep your political views and posturing to yourself if you're not going to follow your own advice

* as a fan im disappointed in this entitled pompous attitude youve developed in recent years. Maybe reflect a little.

Try it, you may like it

Screenshot_20230620_200126_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They’ve always been a pair of pompous arses. All nicey-nicey when everything goes their way and absolute fummin’ and kicking off when it doesn’t.

They caused the criticism by being massive hypocrites.

The PP who said criticism isn’t hate is spot on.

Reactions: 7
They’ve always been a pair of pompous arses. All nicey-nicey when everything goes their way and absolute fummin’ and kicking off when it doesn’t.

They caused the criticism by being massive hypocrites.

The PP who said criticism isn’t hate is spot on.
Pompous is the most perfection description of them. They use the term be kind as well which basically means you're a prick yourself.
Lodge guys do it to. They are a whole world of worse than these two fools though in all honesty.

Reactions: 2
Pompous is the most perfection description of them. They use the term be kind as well which basically means you're a prick yourself.
Lodge guys do it to. They are a whole world of worse than these two fools though in all honesty.
Oh yes, Lodge Guys well worse than L&R in every conceivable way.

I think they know they've contradicted themselves and are having a hissy fit.

Here's the thing

* criticism IS NOT HATE!! (Ironically you're in a state with a leader hovering around the hate button)

* maybe just have a think about what you say and what you do. Take your own advice

* maybe keep your political views and posturing to yourself if you're not going to follow your own advice

* as a fan im disappointed in this entitled pompous attitude youve developed in recent years. Maybe reflect a little.

Try it, you may like it

View attachment 2254405
That is some passive aggressive sanctimonious codswallop. Narcissists.

Reactions: 1
Have they done anything other than Disney? I know they’ve shopped and eaten elsewhere but have they done any other attractions away from Disney?
Not that they've shown. Tbh only doing Disney doesn't bother me. Do what you like. But the constant shopping seems so excessive. Over consumption

Reactions: 3
Not that they've shown. Tbh only doing Disney doesn't bother me. Do what you like. But the constant shopping seems so excessive. Over consumption
It’s the “we’re not doing Disney this time” thing and then proceeding to do nothing but Disney, Just shows how contradictory they are and then they get arsey when anyone points that out. But yes, whatever they want to do, I suppose.

All that Bath and Bodyworks stuff- how do they get through so much of it? I remember their home vlogs during Covid when they were both working from home with baskets full of little B&BW hand sanitizers. What are you santitizing yourselves from? You’re at your own desk in your own house.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their obsession with hand sani winds me the duck up, they must have no immune systems!
---
I normally stick up for them but they’ve definitely gone down in my estimations from this trip. Don’t talk the talk , proceed to veer completely off the path then get angry when people question it!

Reactions: 5
Their pinned tweet says they are going to Disney in the autumn. That big old world must have shrunk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They'll do the standard end of October trip.

Maybe with his grandparents for the 'one last time' for the millionth time.

I hate being negative as I used to really like them, even if they could be a bit moany at times. But this last year they seem to have changed.

They also said they wouldn't vlog this trip as they just needed to chill. But with the amount of stories they may as well have.

They better not pull a Disney In Detail and start banging on about sustainability and the planet because that would be the last hypocritical straw

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The latest picture looks like they're at Universal for the day. They really can't keep out the parks 🤣

Why don't they try something new like Gatorland?

Reactions: 4
The latest picture looks like they're at Universal for the day. They really can't keep out the parks 🤣

Why don't they try something new like Gatorland?
Tbf you been to gatorland?! 🤣

But I agree, they really haven't done anything different to their normal trips. Looks like they renewed their universal annual pass so they'll be going back multiple times in the next year then

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to move offices in work, cos I used to share with someone who was obsessed with hand sanitiser. And this was pre-Covid!

Like she would put it on multiple times an hour, and all she was doing was sitting at her desk! And always some kind of horrible, sickly sweet smelling thing too, it was so disgusting.

Always think of her when I see the baskets full L&R have. I genuinely don't understand why. I only ever use it if visiting a hospital, and I'm still here. I don't get the sanitiser obsession!

Reactions: 5