L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m
Weren’t they selling March at the start of the summer? My wife got a tshirt and mask. Ok to sell merch but not do a vlog once in 10 months? We thought it was quite rude to take the money and not even do one video. Just sits badly with me. I think either vlog or just leave it. I think it’s worse to appear back in vlogmas for the money. All the confidence gone but suddenly ok to vlog multiple times a week. No vlogs for the entire year and then almost daily vlogs. No doubt raving about magical day apparel too as usual. Not letting Mrs buy anymore
I have never seen them sell their own merch. They used to be ambassadors for Yaz and Ash before they did the back door entry to the US. Look it’s really up to them, if they want to vlog they can, they’ve never been full time vloggers, they don’t ask for money or gifts. You chose to buy merch. You have the right not to watch them, but they don’t owe you anything. If they do Vlogmas then I’m sure that you can scroll on past it.

Reactions: 2
We

We might have to agree to disagree on this. This isn’t a rave thread.

They love Disney but haven’t done any Disney vlogs for 10 months. No top rides, tips or even some clips from their Disney cruise. Even a reaction to some old holidays. They could of bothered for us fans who bought their merch and alway supported them.

we wouldn’t care if they didn’t vlog all year but flogging merch and then telling us about their cruises on Instagram is a bit insulting. and then popping up suddenly for Christmas is a bit of a p-take.

It clearly is about the money. Why would you be so worried to vlog for 10 months and then suddenly be ok to do it at the most high pressure time of the year. Makes no sense at all.
I don’t wish anything bad for them but as a subscriber for years I’m quite angry with them
Bit weird that you’re angry with two grown men not providing *free* content during a pandemic but whatevs.

Reactions: 5
Yes they sold their own merch. The wife has 2 tshirts and I think 2 masks. We spent £40+ on their L&r dreaming products and then they vanished into thin air. The products were launched by them and it was a vlog, which has clearly been taken down now. So yes we were quite annoyed. It’s flat out rude to the people who supported them.

Yes they sold their own merch. The wife has 2 tshirts and I think 2 masks. We spent £40+ on their L&r dreaming products and then they vanished into thin air. The products were launched by them and it was a vlog, which has clearly been taken down now. So yes we were quite annoyed. It’s flat out rude to the people who supported them.
You paid for the products, not their life long devotion. Get a grip.

Reactions: 6
They got called boring a LOT on here and I think that took their confidence away.

They recently said they completely lost their confidence in vlogging, not everyone can shrug off a Tattle thread.

They got called boring a LOT on here and I think that took their confidence away.

They recently said they completely lost their confidence in vlogging, not everyone can shrug off a Tattle thread.
Most times they start a new vlog series they mention how they’re out of practice and confidence with their vlogging. They are more shy holiday vloggers instead of over the top influencer types who don’t care about who watches them filming out and about. I doubt it’s because of a small thread on here.

Reactions: 3
Everyone's expectations are different, they are not compelled to vlog their holidays for their subscribers. They work hard and play hard, and good for them. Hope they are doing OK and will be very happy if they decide to do vlogmas, but if they don't, that's fine too

Yeah I get that, but this isn’t their rave thread either. That’s in the rave section. They sold merch, took freebies on trips, and were great vloggers: then vanished into thin air like jade billington. It’s rude. Even their Facebook group they don’t even bother to reply to ANYONE. You get that awful Dawn woman. It’s ok not to vlog but either be around on socials or don’t bother at all. Even today someone’s posted on FB their merch with a message, they won’t respond.

Reactions: 1
If they were about the money they would be vlogging cruises. They get way more views than vlogmas and have more ad breaks as longer vids. Yes December has higher revenue but not THAT much higher to make up for the views cruise vlogs get.

The merch may have been a mistake in hindsight but it was almost year and a half ago and I bet yaz and Ash earnt more than luke and rich from it. Also at the time we didn't know we would be heading for 2 mote lockdowns and the world still shut down for another year. As others have said they are recreational vloggers rather than professional make a career out of it ones.

Yeah I get that, but this isn’t their rave thread either. That’s in the rave section. They sold merch, took freebies on trips, and were great vloggers: then vanished into thin air like jade billington. It’s rude. Even their Facebook group they don’t even bother to reply to ANYONE. You get that awful Dawn woman. It’s ok not to vlog but either be around on socials or don’t bother at all. Even today someone’s posted on FB their merch with a message, they won’t respond.
It’s not a hate thread either, it’s just a thread about influencers,

i realise you feel like you’ve been diddled out of £40 but I’m sorry I’m not going to have a go at people who have been able to vlog what they loved vlogging because the worlds changed, spoonfullofsugar have hardly vlogged neither has HAKZ. I actually pleased they aren’t filling up YouTube with nothing but home vlogs

I’m sorry my dude, but Jade billington went through a marriage break up, there is a hate thread for her if you want to double down on her more, but this is neither a hate or a rave thread. It’s just a discussion thread. You feel put out that they’re not performing for you because you bought a shirt and a mask. That’s called an exchange of goods for money. If they got freebies, they did the videos in exchange for them. Sounds like you’d enjoy the The Lodge Guys thread. They bleed money out of people on disability to support their channel sorry Patreon, but they vlog all the time, it’s like watching grass grow in the winter. They have ripped of Disney merch in their store too. Maybe check it out.

I don’t mind their home blogs because I live in the US and it’s a different life than mine. I don’t want to see it everyday though. I still wish they wish they’d throw up a video every few months to touch base. I genuinely like them and care how they are.

I don’t think they need money but I do think the backlash after the Isle trip scarred them.

It was a bit of an arseholey thing to do for a holiday but I don’t blame them for taking a break after that .

So the Vlogmas videos are back and I have to say it is very normal comforting vlogging. Nothing terribly exciting so far but everything I expected the vides to be from the previous ones! And I like that they upload earlier in the day as it opens up more time to watch.

One thing that has annoyed me, while I credit them for closing their PO Box as they were having lots of issues and knew it was unfair for ppl who had spent money to send them stuff (they don't need stuff), I didn't like that they shared about the person sending them an e-voucher to their email for Costas. I feel in a way while they genuinely appreciated it and will use it, it kind of encourages other people to do the same!

One thing that has annoyed me, while I credit them for closing their PO Box as they were having lots of issues and knew it was unfair for ppl who had spent money to send them stuff (they don't need stuff), I didn't like that they shared about the person sending them an e-voucher to their email for Costas. I feel in a way while they genuinely appreciated it and will use it, it kind of encourages other people to do the same!
Did not realise there’s a rave and this thread. This above really annoyed us. And I said this a while ago, no vlogs for a year and instantly mentioning the gift card they got emailed. 100% said that so they inspire other people to email them free gift cards. Really was a sneaky thing to do. What’s next, a load of ads?

Was really hoping they just were going to do some nice vlogs because they wanted to, not to financially benefit them

I think they like Ray Dunn but they’ve not really mentioned it…

Funny to see a lot of Disney vloggers buy bigger homes this year, amazing what you can do when you’re not paying thousands to go to the same place several times a year.

• Haha
I think they like Ray Dunn but they’ve not really mentioned it…

Funny to see a lot of Disney vloggers buy bigger homes this year, amazing what you can do when you’re not paying thousands to go to the same place several times a year.
According to his LinkedIn page, Luke has had a promotion this year too. He is in quite a senior role.

Reactions: 1
I am happy to see they did put their money to good use and get a bigger house! Will be interesting to see what their trips look like in the future, if they will be as indulgent or more scaled back. Disney is where both feel most comfortable, it is their safety blanket holiday.

Mr D & I also bought a house this year too! (and so did I lol).

They have been quite open about seeing if disney is still good value for money etc so although I'm sure they'll go back it will be interesting to see if they go back as regularly

Yeah I’m interested to see if WDW will be as prominent a fixture, or if they’ll do less trips to further afield Disney parks like Hong Kong etc.