Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the whole video earlier today; she strikes me as someone who is uneducated and desperate to impose herself, translating what the kids are telling her into her own limited emotional echo chamber. Her over familiarity in touching, hugging, kissing them shows her need more than theirs, at the same time presenting herself as an erudite commentator when, in fact, she is just the opposite.
Yes, the performance activism yet again. But of course if someone were to delicately try pointing this out to her, they'd be met with her defensive and ugly sides.

Reactions: 4
Yes, the performance activism yet again. But of course if someone were to delicately try pointing this out to her, they'd be met with her defensive and ugly sides.
If I heard right, this was a camp for hemophiliacs; being a hemophiliac does not make them idiots, the way she was treating them and talking to them. I knew some who were lawyers. It’s telling that K was only talking with the three daughters; the mother likely wanted nothing to do with her. I could stand corrected, not going through that slog again.

Reactions: 6
She actually disgusts me in that video. How did she ever imagine that she should go to such a place to give a talk "to inspire them"? She led a discussion on bullying FFS! It can only have been from her PoV as a "victim" and how much strength she found to overcome it, and they can too!

She is insincere, patronising, arrogant and exploitative, asking for Patreon money to "support my work", hoping viewers might infer that the funds are going towards supporting the featured enterprise. She shamelessly places her Patreon link in the YT description box, right under the links where people can read about the charities, but no direct link to their donation page.
and the "friends" who own/run this charity have never been heard of again, I really wonder if she was paid to do this, if not surely you would promote a charity you believed in time and time again?

I watched the whole video earlier today; she strikes me as someone who is uneducated and desperate to impose herself, translating what the kids are telling her into her own limited emotional echo chamber. Her over familiarity in touching, hugging, kissing them shows her need more than theirs, at the same time presenting herself as an erudite commentator when, in fact, she is just the opposite.
and when she is listening to them telling their stories with a kind of "eager" look on her face as if she is listening to something thrilling rather than someone explaining how hard their life has been, it is just awful to watch

• Sick
I'm so confused since I have never watched or paid much attention to that camp slog (or were there 2?) But is this not where she recently visited again after Xmas, in Trento? Unfortunately IG stories expire after 24h, but I thought she was eating lunch outside with the camp directors? Which, yeah @emm , if so is strange she wouldn't tag them or anything.

Sorry if I'm mixing up her Trento adventures!🤪

Reactions: 3
I'm so confused since I have never watched or paid much attention to that camp slog (or were there 2?) But is this not where she recently visited again after Xmas, in Trento? Unfortunately IG stories expire after 24h, but I thought she was eating lunch outside with the camp directors? Which, yeah @emm , if so is strange she wouldn't tag them or anything.

She visited Trento where she was enthralled with washing dishes communally; it seems the camp slog was also there and, yet again, her adventures in the snow, doing whatever she was doing recently, also seemed to be there. Whatever she does, wherever she goes, she showcases herself, even if a camp for kids. I still have no idea what Trento is like, one of the regions I have yet to visit and learned nothing from her visits there.

She visited Trento where she was enthralled with washing dishes communally; it seems the camp slog was also there and, yet again, her adventures in the snow, doing whatever she was doing recently, also seemed to be there. Whatever she does, wherever she goes, she showcases herself, even if a camp for kids. I still have no idea what Trento is like, one of the regions I have yet to visit and learned nothing from her visits there.
oh yes i remember this, in which she laments the lack of a sense of community and family nowadays (as we all know, italians don't value family at all :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks @Jerry for the rundown! And @emm thanks too, now I remember reading the conversation here about the lack of community and old-world living lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Strange wasn't it?

oh yes i remember this, in which she laments the lack of a sense of community and family nowadays (as we all know, italians don't value family at all :ROFLMAO:)

Attachments

Was in the grocery store this evening and did a double take as I saw this pile of tortellini; must be at least 400 there ! I thought I’d try one for myself since I haven’t yet received my package from K.

1641590309338.jpeg

1641590345876.jpeg

• Haha
2 weeks of YouTube silence from everyone’s favorite casalinga. What do we think? The Panda broke down?

• Haha
2 weeks of YouTube silence from everyone’s favorite casalinga. What do we think? The Panda broke down?
She’s contemplating retirement. She has it all; a manor house, two or three kitchens, landed gentry for in laws, ma and pa as serfs on the farm, an apartment in Florence, a non-husband who disappears a week at a time. She sees herself as accomplished. She thinks she’s admired for her charity work. She lives a Cinematic Life ! She’ll now have time to perfect her classic sfogliatella recipe.

• Haha
*and refine her image as an uncouth, uneducated, rough, loud, self centred, self absorbed and self entitled interloper / poser, faker and phoney.

• Haha
So she will bemoan the "algorithm" because she's skipped weeks and she doesn't get the views expected.
"Sorry everyone, but I needed to rest after working 70 hours a week for basic content I ask you to pay me for. And due to my healthcare status the fascist Italian gov't won't let me visit the cultural sites you expect from my films!"

• Haha
Babble, babble, babble in that awful fake Audrey accent. KyLie is so precious about herself. Saint Kylie indeed @Jerry 🙈 : "I'm drawn to vulnerabliity. That's why I moved away television (oh yeah) ...I'm already very sensitive. There is so much pain out there. When people tell me they watch my videos and tell me they're suicidal, or they're escaping their husband thanks to my work because I've inspired them to want more out of life, or a kid sitting in a toilet cubicle being bullied at school and watching my videos that are helping them...." 🙄

• Haha
Babble, babble, babble in that awful fake Audrey accent. KyLie is so precious about herself. Saint Kylie indeed @Jerry 🙈 : "I'm drawn to vulnerabliity. That's why I moved away television (oh yeah) ...I'm already very sensitive. There is so much pain out there. When people tell me they watch my videos and tell me they're suicidal, or they're escaping their husband thanks to my work because I've inspired them to want more out of life, or a kid sitting in a toilet cubicle being bullied at school and watching my videos that are helping them...." 🙄
Horrifying that she takes this as her role; and the host specifically asked her NOT to give a “granular” answer and so she went on in detail for 5 minutes. She is SO impressed with herself, she can’t stop talking about herself in her breathless manner. (Poor ladies who leave their husbands because of her.)

It occurred to me that the concept of “cultural appropriation” applies to her; generally it means taking a culture or art, which is not native to yourself, appropriating it’s content, creating stereotypes and profiting from them. I think that’s essentially what she does regarding Italy.

Reactions: 2
St. KyLIE

In her own words;

1000% Agree!

Someone further up the thread wrote about the parasocial interactions and relationships Kylie encourages with her viewers and Patreons (which Kylie details in the Rob Murgatroyd podcast).

"Social media has facilitated an evolution of parasocial relationships. People are sharing more of themselves across easy-access platforms, and followers often believe they’re seeing the full life of a public figure rather than a carefully constructed persona. Public figures aren’t intentionally trying to trick people, but the suggestion of intimacy and connection that comes with seeing what one imagines is the real life of a public figure is really a brand-building tool, no matter how authentic and real a persona might feel. People in the media and entertainment fields are now expected to craft a social-media presence that aligns with their interests and to engage with their followers on social media."

“[Young people] are isolated from real communities, working service jobs they hate while barely making ends meet, and are living with unchecked personal/mental health problems….They have full access to social media and the information highway, but they feel more alone and insecure than ever. Being behind a screen 24/7 has made them numb to everything, anxious, and depressed about everything, and vitriolic or closed off toward anyone different from them….Young people today have it the best and the worst.” Allebach’s right: Most people online, especially those raised with the internet, are encouraged to attach themselves to brands and the characters people play online rather than to people themselves".

Kylie's parasocial relationships (which Kylie details in the Rob podcast) encourage people in distress to "watch her videos" in a therapeutic capacity are the cornerstone of her hypocrisy as she offers her (by her own words) vulnerable viewership to sponsors:

FILMMAKING PRODUCTION & SPONSORSHIP SERVICES
BRAND STRATEGY
FILMMAKING AND EDITING
BRAND AMBASSADOR

"KYLIE'S AUDIENCE: Watch times indicate that they are highly responsive to short and long form content. Her viewers on YouTube are an equal split between male and female, with a slight variation of 10% depending on the topic. Her subscriber audience ranges from 13-64 years of age, with the strongest demographic being 18-34. Both genders and all ages show consistently high engagement with her poetry and cinematic cooking content - this is an audience that appreciates high quality production, aspirational lifestyle subjects, intellectual depth and attention to detail, with particular appreciation for all things that celebrate the Italian dolce vita philosophy of living."

SPONSORS AND PARTNERS

• AirBnb
  • NatGeoTV
  • Discovery
  • Versace
  • Bulgari
  • Adobe
  • Samsung
  • DJI
  • Belmond
  • Canon
  • Samsonite
  • Barilla
  • HelloFresh
  • HP
  • TLN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.